inadifferentvoice

Not enough African-American providers

57 posts in this topic

My attraction towards black women has made me realize that there isn't enough African-American providers. Which is sad. 

9 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

move to chicago? :unsure:

Not too off. According to Census Bureau, CO is 87% white, 4.5% African-American. Yeah, not going to be many AA providers.

That said, seem like quite a few do pass through the area and advertise on Backpage.

9 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Not too off. According to Census Bureau, CO is 87% white, 4.5% African-American. Yeah, not going to be many AA providers.

That said, seem like quite a few do pass through the area and advertise on Backpage.

While there seems to be a scarcity of AA providers who post regularly on this site, there do seem to be a greater selection in p411 if you are a member. Sometimes they post there regularly but don't post here. Don't know what the reasoning may be.

When you search the profiles, be sure to use "ebony" as the racial identifier.  There are a couple dozen - dude - you only need one at a time!

On 6/11/2017 at 6:19 AM, NoCoGeezer said:

Not too off. According to Census Bureau, CO is 87% white, 4.5% African-American. Yeah, not going to be many AA providers...

I can say the few AA ladies we do have here are pretty amazing!

On 6/12/2017 at 5:43 PM, BadBoy said:

When you search the profiles, be sure to use "ebony" as the racial identifier.  There are a couple dozen - dude - you only need one at a time!

Disagree... because having a session with TWO ebony ladies is very enjoyable.

Oh jeeze, you are right, JR,  would be fun to make an Oreo (me in the middle).  Haven't tried it, but thanks to you, it is now on the bucket list.

I've learned over the last few days that the midwest doesn't like black girls which might explain the lack fo chocolate in Denver...or maybe they just don't like me which is weird. The rednecks in Arkansas love my black ass so who knows

2 hours ago, Dani_Reid said:

I've learned over the last few days that the midwest doesn't like black girls which might explain the lack fo chocolate in Denver...or maybe they just don't like me which is weird. The rednecks in Arkansas love my black ass so who knows

May I ask what drew you to Colorado? I confess, recent political differences make me quite hesitant to see another black woman again. It's sad really. Black women are incredibly sexy. Just wish we could get naked together and not debate fucking politics all the time. Plus, I like sucking on pussy. Most the black women I've met just have these wierd barriers in place. I'm a sexy guy. I like getting close. I like affection. If they're not into that, it's time to search elsewhere. Just my experience. Stay gorgeous, Arkansas.

4 hours ago, Dani_Reid said:

Looking at your website,you tend to be shy in your photos ;)   Have no idea why your phone isn't ringing off the hook.

8 hours ago, Vassago said:

May I ask what drew you to Colorado? I confess, recent political differences make me quite hesitant to see another black woman again. It's sad really. Black women are incredibly sexy. Just wish we could get naked together and not debate fucking politics all the time. Plus, I like sucking on pussy. Most the black women I've met just have these wierd barriers in place. I'm a sexy guy. I like getting close. I like affection. If they're not into that, it's time to search elsewhere. Just my experience. Stay gorgeous, Arkansas.

To be honest, I probably agree with your political stance seeming that the black community disowned me for my choice of men. But let's not get into that. Politics are boring and should be treated like Monopoly: never play/discuss with friends or family. 

I don't know what weird barriers you speak of. My vagina works like a white girl or Mexican or any other fucking race. So your generalization confuses me but it is what it is. I have hang ups about black men. 

As for my draw to Denver...I'm on a road trip tour with my travel partner and she wanted to come here. 

6 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Looking at your website,you tend to be shy in your photos ;)   Have no idea why your phone isn't ringing off the hook.

lol maybe I'm a different breed...who knows 

10 hours ago, Vassago said:

Why are you debating politics while naked?!  My politics are very different from my friends but it doesn't matter because we dont have time to talk politics. So many better things to do ;)

What black provider doesnt like/allow cunnilingus? Honestly V, your experiences seem like the exception 

2 hours ago, Dani_Reid said:

To be honest, I probably agree with your political stance seeming that the black community disowned me for my choice of men. But let's not get into that. Politics are boring and should be treated like Monopoly: never play/discuss with friends or family. 

I don't know what weird barriers you speak of. My vagina works like a white girl or Mexican or any other fucking race. So your generalization confuses me but it is what it is. I have hang ups about black men. 

As for my draw to Denver...I'm on a road trip tour with my travel partner and she wanted to come here. 

The barrier is a mental one, not physical. I've met 7 black women from Denver. 6 of the 7 were little more than a 3G experience. No connection whatsoever. Only one was what I would consider a GFE experience. I tend to avoid the local black women anymore. I've just come to accept that it's a good possibility it won't be a compatible coupling. My loss.

1 hour ago, BlairHart said:

Why are you debating politics while naked?!  My politics are very different from my friends but it doesn't matter because we dont have time to talk politics. So many better things to do ;)

What black provider doesnt like/allow cunnilingus? Honestly V, your experiences seem like the exception 

I think you maybe right. I've just had bad luck. Eventually I gave up the pursuit.

Well keep at it! It is a small pool here but its filled with some lovely AA ladies. Good luck.

Damn, I'm getting hard just reading this thread - thanks Dani, welcome to town.

Hi Dani - you're here now or are planning on it? An ad here would certainly help :).

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Damn, I'm getting hard just reading this thread - thanks Dani, welcome to town.

No problem, hun ;) and thanks for the warm welcome 

13 hours ago, Vassago said:

The barrier is a mental one, not physical. I've met 7 black women from Denver. 6 of the 7 were little more than a 3G experience. No connection whatsoever. Only one was what I would consider a GFE experience. I tend to avoid the local black women anymore. I've just come to accept that it's a good possibility it won't be a compatible coupling. My loss.

You were with the wrong ladies of color. Several good ones around.

18 hours ago, Dani_Reid said:

I have to agree with Mr. V. The black girls I have been with seem "distant" and not a pleasant experience. Get close but not too close. I guess you can say that about anyone but the weird barriers were perceived. Lol. I am sure your vagina works quite nicey.

I would have to disagree with Mr,V. My experience has been that I develop a connection with black YL on par with white YL. Some do; some don't.

(Side note:  I'm not EA; I'm American!  I have known several AA (born in Africa, now American citizens, who were Caucasian.)

5 hours ago, inkspot said:

I have to agree with Mr. V. The black girls I have been with seem "distant" and not a pleasant experience. Get close but not too close. I guess you can say that about anyone but the weird barriers were perceived. Lol. I am sure your vagina works quite nicey.

Are you sure that the weird barriers were on her part, and not on yours?  Haven't noticed the same myself.

There are many young ladies in Colorado Springs that fit your ethnic desire. (Probably due to the variety of people at Fort Carson, the Air Force Academy, and Peterson AFB.) Try expanding your search down south.

I remember a few ladies on this board. Nabinna, Diamond, Cortney, Teegan and more. They were all stars in my book. ;)

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 11:31 PM, Dani_Reid said:

Did you try posting an add on tob. I think I missed it. I love chocolate. :P

9 hours ago, Hot Violet said:

this is a socioeconomic fact.  Most AA female providers have pimps, and are in jail, homeless, or .. who knows.  I know this because I've seen it.  The AA population is SUFFERING. 

Might want to file that under, "Things Trump might say!!" :rolleyes: