Adriana Caliste

Waiting patiently

14 posts in this topic

Since joining TOB, I've seen many great gentlemen. My issue is, none of them review! When asked why, most say to remain under the radar.

What does a lady need to do to get a few reviews?

Am I being impatient?

Is the process slower for FBSM providers?

Any insight from the fellas or ladies is appreciated. Offering discounts is not an option.

20 minutes ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Since joining TOB, I've seen many great gentlemen. My issue is, none of them review! When asked why, most say to remain under the radar.

Am I being impatient?

Any insight from the fellas or ladies is appreciated. Offering discounts is not an option.

I will do a review but either I or her will ask first.  I'd say just bring it up with each guy at the end saying you'd love a review if he's willing.  Bound to get lucky that way!

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I will do a review but either I or her will ask first.  I'd say just bring it up with each guy at the end saying you'd love a review if he's willing.  Bound to get lucky that way!

Thanks FW, I didn't know if it was appropriate to ask for a review. 

It is a fine line asking for a review. It can be off putting depending how you ask especially if you ask repeatedly. 

This is what I would do. At the end of the appointment whisper in his ear that you would appreciate a review. Leave it at that.

1 minute ago, inkspot said:

It is a fine line asking for a review. It can be off putting depending how you ask especially if you ask repeatedly. 

This is what I would do. At the end of the appointment whisper in his ear that you would appreciate a review. Leave it at that.

Perfect answer! Thanks, Inkspot. 

nothing wrong with asking for a review but be ready for honesty.. :)

Just now, BigDaddyB68 said:

nothing wrong with asking for a review but be ready for honesty.. :)

I'm the bees knees & not new to this. Honesty is the least of my worries. 

Well, if you sidled up to him naked after you took him for the "ride of his life", and huskily whispered in his ear that if he writes a review then you would give him a discount next session and...he just might be pretty willing to do about anything! :D Okay, maybe it might work, but hey, who knows. LOL!

Getting reviews can be tough, especially us FBSM'ers. Good luck, and you will get some before you know it.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Do you offer to give a reference at the end of the session? That usually opens the conversation for me then I offer to write a review. If that coversation doesn't happen right there, I usually send a message thanking the YL and offering a review, but often get ignored. 

The UTR argument doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but who knows how people think?

I would not be offended at all if asked for a review.

Edited by AnthointheAM
Addition

Doing reviews can be a chore, or a hell of a lot of fun...

I did a review once, not on this site, where in a lovely Mediterranean restaurant, sitting there having dinner with the lovely lady, she helped me do the review.  Not by telling me what to write at all, but making sure I remembered every detail I wanted to include and that I didn't forget anything.  I just wonder if the ladies sitting in the booth behind us heard any of our conversation.  We were quiet, but not necessarily discreet.  And if they would have turned around and been able to read what was written on my laptop...  Now that I think about it, that was a damn exciting time in itself!

10 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Am I being impatient?

I think it is fair to log a review as it does help the provider and punters like me to understand and choose based on taste. I started to submitting reviews lately. :) 

8 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

I'm the bees knees & not new to this. Honesty is the least of my worries. 

Thanks for stating as much, it should go a long way on here.

Honesty is a appreciated commodity on this board! :)

The "Bees Knees," Adriana Calista is, or so she says.  Well young lady, that is a pretty high bar to set for yourself.  As, perhaps, one of the few members of this community to have actually used that phrase as an adjective, since it went out of common circulation in 1986, I can tell you that if true, you are one lovely and special young lady, indeed.

I have no doubt as to the veracity of your claim - I am intrigued.

It's time to close this one lest we drift into advertising / shilling waters. the OP should have enough information to go on or send PM's.