azlegalthief1

Cos

49 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

It shuts down and drives away many people as they look at this as a board full of argumentative, egotistical trolls. 

Pot meet kettle.

Ahhh, semantics are a beauty! ;)

Colorado Springs is kind of a hit and miss for the ladies. For clients, I think laziness makes them feel that there is not,  enough ladies there due to not taking the time to click and research, and there are a few stellar ladies that are in the area and have worked there for a while now.

I state this problem to clients and providers...I can't count how many times I get calls and the clients ask me questions(even location) that are RIGHT THERE in my ad(s). Put the lotion down, and read the ad, click google and check the name and number, peruse the reviews, and THEN call.

Just like Gr8owl said, on here and P411 there is a list of reputable ladies that work and currently. Also, Admiral is right...there is less ladies than there used to be. The economy was better back then, and things were cheaper too. People go where the money is. I know that some months ago Colorado Springs was the fastest growing city for house prices going up. That is exponential seeing as stuff is cheaper down there...even jobs. This raise in renting/owning a home has gotten ridiculous and  people's checking accounts have been affected from it.

So the result is, you both are right to a degree, but we have to look at the real picture and honestly, there is no right or "really" wrong answer. One person's experience is not the same for another.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 6/7/2017 at 7:48 PM, azlegalthief1 said:

Question. Why is it so hard to find a good girl that wont rip you off or upsell.  Seems lately a lot of up selling here in springs

The couple that I have seen in cos were very good and a few I have on my wish list for when I get down there on business.

Wow. Sorry been a way for a few day. I didnt mean for it to blow up this way.  I have seen a few here and there but it seems like there has been more flakes out there then. Normal....

On 6/8/2017 at 11:35 PM, Cecilia said:

The person with thief in their name doesn't want to be ripped off. :D

And as for the screen name.  I used to be a repossession agent

16 hours ago, Lucylucyloveland said:

I like to think there are good providers for the springs!

And you are very correct in your thinking!

Hello and welcome to the forum pretty lady.  Hope you prosper and enjoy it here ......... and Springs .

On 6/8/2017 at 9:49 PM, azlegalthief1 said:

Hmm  really. And who would that be

Looking around I am thinking of quite a few name's of  well reviewed ladies! 

I would believe that would be based on whether or not the person shows for the appointment. If you're looking for cheap and burn bridges then that might be your answer.

This is a very old thread that has randomly sprung to life! Things were bad before, when BP was the main place for Springs ladies to advertise, but now it's gone and things are much worse. Sure, we have some nice ladies and some listings on TOB/P411. But it's harder than ever, and P411 is only shrinking.

Still, there are ways... ;)

There are several quality ladies here in the Springs. Fun personalities, great companions, true gems and every one of them worth the time and effort necessary to find them and enjoy their company. 

I will be happy to suggest a few if you wish to pm.

On 5/25/2018 at 0:43 PM, Mya Lucile said:

Hello I'm new in  the springs. 

Welcome to the Springs.

Welcome! Enjoy and prosper.

Hope you enjoy it here! It's a great place to be....

Welcome in! I am not down your way! Just the same CO is a great state😘