fishndude57

Which ads work better...

14 posts in this topic

…Ads that are relatively fashioned by reputable Ladies? Ads that are fashioned by some of the Newbie Ladies? Ads that are “Woe is Me”, or long strung out ads that at least include the menu price, but not the menu? Personally I prefer Reputable Ladies Ads, so far I’ve never had to wonder what’s up for me…Ever...

The ones that are all pictures. Who ready ads???? Bwahaha:P 

Ads with the pertinent info: At least a general location (really important for those of us that don't live in the middle of town and have time constraints), an idea of personality and/or menu, donation, contact preference, hours/days available, accurate pics. Easy peasy, and some of us do actually attempt to read and follow directions!

What I like to see:  General area of town (if an incall); accurate pictures; accurate profile descriptions; expected donation, and some kind of text that gives you a little insight into the personality of the young lady.

What I don't like to see:  Long list of rules and requirements (makes me wonder if anyone would ever call); whining about the personal financial situation; gibberish; and (drumroll) any indication that she will do bareback for an extra donation.

1st on the list is definitely general area of town.  I might be interested in stopping on the way home from work, and don't want to go an hour out of the way.

The "how do you contact me" section is always useful.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

and (drumroll) any indication that she will do bareback for an extra donation.

prude.

posting the rates, roses, wampum or whatever you charge for your time. honest pictures, not ones that have been photoshoped beyond recognition.

I second and third the "area of town" suggestion.  Given my situation, if it's more than 20 minutes out of my way, it's too far.   So it saves a lot of time for everyone if I know the general area of town.

The ones that get responses 😂😂

Concur with area of town and some indication of donation.  Menu can be on personal web site, 411 or whatever.

Oh here's one!

If you normally work certain hours, lets say 10am to 6pm, and you have that in your ad, don't make an ad at 6:30pm, unless you specifically say something like "I'm working late tonight!"  I've followed the ads of one or two who do this, where the ad for the longest time lists set hours, then I'll see the ad posted later in the day, with nothing explicitly saying expanded hours.

50 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Oh here's one!

If you normally work certain hours, lets say 10am to 6pm, and you have that in your ad, don't make an ad at 6:30pm, unless you specifically say something like "I'm working late tonight!"  I've followed the ads of one or two who do this, where the ad for the longest time lists set hours, then I'll see the ad posted later in the day, with nothing explicitly saying expanded hours.

That's for the prebookers and those that like to plan ahead. I may post at 9pm but wont change my hours because I'm really hoping you'll see my schedule and book in advanced. If I only advertised during working hours it gives the impression that I prefer short notice.

54 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

That's for the prebookers and those that like to plan ahead. I may post at 9pm but wont change my hours because I'm really hoping you'll see my schedule and book in advanced. If I only advertised during working hours it gives the impression that I prefer short notice.

That's not quite what I'm seeing.  Here's a better example:  You ALWAYS post an ad first thing in the morning, and maybe at 1pm.  I have never really ever seen your ad post late in the day.  Your ad says available mornings and afternoons, and you prefer same day bookings.  That's how you run it for weeks on end.  And I recognize the pattern.

Now, suddenly, you post at 6:30pm, that's the abnormality I've seen.  I won't call for tonight, because I still know the ad says mornings and afternoons.  I wonder if it's an autopost gone wrong or something... But wouldn't mind a quick "I'm available tonight only until 10pm! up on top of the ad."

18 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

That's not quite what I'm seeing.  Here's a better example:  You ALWAYS post an ad first thing in the morning, and maybe at 1pm.  I have never really ever seen your ad post late in the day.  Your ad says available mornings and afternoons, and you prefer same day bookings.  That's how you run it for weeks on end.  And I recognize the pattern.

Now, suddenly, you post at 6:30pm, that's the abnormality I've seen.  I won't call for tonight, because I still know the ad says mornings and afternoons.  I wonder if it's an autopost gone wrong or something... But wouldn't mind a quick "I'm available tonight only until 10pm! up on top of the ad."

It could be an autopost or it could just be that someone is kinda lazy or more than likely posting from their phone. I'll admit I don't add much to my gallery because it's a pain in the ass to resize all my images. I have also totally forgotten to change the text in ads and done things like leave in holiday specials and things like that.