geecue2

Favorite sexiest accents

29 posts in this topic

Always liked this one...  Last year friends of ours came up to visit for a week from Australia, and we showed them this series of videos, and they loved it.

Im a sucker for Italian ;)

Portugese, Spanish or any South American accent!

I can't decide between Scottish, or Irish. They open their mouth, and "wetness".

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

English, Italians, French, and wet. 

I think it depends on gender. I agree Aussie and Kiwi accents are amazing on the ladies. The gents all sound like drunk frat boys to me.

They are all great - the real issue for me is that Geecue is back!  Welcome, missed you.

Edited by BadBoy
Correct spelling

I'm a sucker for a lady with a soft southern drawl!

On 6/6/2017 at 6:56 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

Always liked this one...  Last year friends of ours came up to visit for a week from Australia, and we showed them this series of videos, and they loved it.

I showed this to a friend from Pakistan and he hated it! I thought for sure he would get a kick out of them but he found them really offensive which was so odd to me. The casual racist pie chart is my favorite. That cute accent makes so easy to overlook their casual racism. My favorite meme blog is Australian and their sense of humor is odd.

One of the first managers I had in a job in high school had an Australian wife. I've been enamored with an Australian accent and Australian women in general i.e. Nicole Kidman. French and British accents intrigue me also.

For some reason I'm thinking Russian? 

I've always enjoyed the various accents en español...Spain, Latin America, etc..."It's delicioso! " LOL!:lol:

Texan, Hungarian, British.

and it wouldn't be balanced if I didn't list the accents I find least sexy:

Boston, Wiscooooonsin, The Dakotas and pretty much anything Fargo related, Southern Californian....  Brah.

On 06/07/2017 at 8:39 AM, SultryKitten said:

I can't decide between Scottish, or Irish. They open their mouth, and "wetness".

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Add a kilt and I'm soaked.

I love a Sexy Southern drawl spoken by a YL in a bikini. Gets me every time. After that, I'm a sucker for the Irish/Scottish brogue of a Bonnie Lass

2 hours ago, Johnny Tsunami said:

I love a Sexy Southern drawl spoken by a YL in a bikini. Gets me every time. After that, I'm a sucker for the Irish/Scottish brogue of a Bonnie Lass

I hear ya Johnny, there's nothing sexier than a hot innocent sounding southern girl who is not so innocent!

By far the sexiest accent I ever heard was spoken by an Australian competitive hang-glider pilot (female).  True story: One day we were standing in a landing zone after the flight and she said, "I'm so hungry, I could eat a bug."  Charmed, we all rushed to put up the $$$ to dare her to actually eat a bug.  Eventually, about $16 was in the pile, and she said, "Fine," picked up the biggest grasshopper she could find, stuck it headfirst in her mouth so that the rear legs were sticking out (kicking like mad), she slowly made eye contact with each of us with the bug in her mouth, and then with a single giant sucking sound, she crushed it with her teeth and swallowed it whole.  She then picked up the $16 and said in that charming down-under accent: "Lets go, boys, and see how much beer this will buy."  Which is exactly what we did.

I forgot to mention that she was cover-girl gorgeous and built like a bikini model.  Unfortunately, she married one of my best friends.  They moved to Australia. I still get turned on thinking about this complete woman and her voice.

I love, love, love a southern accent, and a Russian accent. :wub:

I'm a sucker for a Texan drawl

10 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

I'm a sucker for a Texan drawl

I must admit, being a transplanted Texan myself, I do miss those sexy Texas girls.