decafnaetd

Horror stories

28 posts in this topic

So I was thinking about the fact that my hobby experience has been drama free. But at the same time, there are so many posts that mention the risks... but no one ever expands on that. So let's lay it out there. Out of morbid curiosity, are there any stories about coming up short in the luck department? A touch of disease? A brush with LE? A significant other putting two and two together? What's your harrowing tale of a time where the hobby went all wrong?

walked in a room and the lady was 50 lbs over weight, ugh, had a lay accuse me of giving fake money, now I see her quite often 🤔

Guy had an ankle bracelet and was on parole for  manslaughter.  

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

hope you didn't piss him off 😁

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Holy geez!

35 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I think I know who your talking about...

Yep. First date with a provider and she had ankle jewelry also.

This one you can't make up. I saw a gal near Southlands and enjoyed myself. Enough so that I scheduled a second visit. The second visit was a train wreck so much so that I walked away before the activities began. I left an unflattering review.  Two weeks later an ex-boyfriend sent me a pm offering $$ if I would help him get her in rehab. He still loved her, etc. Long story short, she had a restraining order against him and he was trying to even things out. I think they both needed therapy.

Not a real horror story, but an experience that stuck with me because it was so odd. 

I saw a provider.  Had a good time.  Several months later I look her up again and make an appt for the next day.  She's in a different incall since my previous visit.  I ask for the address and she says "where are you coming from and I'll give you directions"  I say "I'll be coming from the Thornton area".  She gives directions to a complex and tells me the complex name.  Fine.

The next day, my plans had changed regarding where I was (as in what part of the metro area) prior to the appt.  No matter, I know where the complex is and because my IQ is higher than my shoe size I can arrive on schedule without being spoon fed directions.  While I'm in route she calls to confirm, I say yep I'm on the way.  She asks where I am so she can know how long till I arrive.  I tell her where I am and she proceeds to FLIP THE FUCK OUT because I am coming from the south metro area instead of the north metro area.  Says how can she trust me now that I've lied to her, etc.  I'm caught of guard, because, well, what fucking difference does it make, right?  I try to explain that yes, my plans prior to the appt changed and now I'm coming from a different direction.  Why does that matter?  She keeps insisting that I lied to her and she's not sure she wants to see me.  I say fine, I'll turn around and go home.  She calls back and says she changed her mind and she'll see me after all.  I say no thanks, not interested.  She says she's going to add me to every blacklist there is, blah, blah.  She then blows up my burner for several hours with texts and voicemails.

Like I said, not the end of the world, but very strange.

20 minutes ago, Keyser said:

Not a real horror story, but an experience that stuck with me because it was so odd. 

I saw a provider.  Had a good time.  Several months later I look her up again and make an appt for the next day.  She's in a different incall since my previous visit.  I ask for the address and she says "where are you coming from and I'll give you directions"  I say "I'll be coming from the Thornton area".  She gives directions to a complex and tells me the complex name.  Fine.

The next day, my plans had changed regarding where I was (as in what part of the metro area) prior to the appt.  No matter, I know where the complex is and because my IQ is higher than my shoe size I can arrive on schedule without being spoon fed directions.  While I'm in route she calls to confirm, I say yep I'm on the way.  She asks where I am so she can know how long till I arrive.  I tell her where I am and she proceeds to FLIP THE FUCK OUT because I am coming from the south metro area instead of the north metro area.  Says how can she trust me now that I've lied to her, etc.  I'm caught of guard, because, well, what fucking difference does it make, right?  I try to explain that yes, my plans prior to the appt changed and now I'm coming from a different direction.  Why does that matter?  She keeps insisting that I lied to her and she's not sure she wants to see me.  I say fine, I'll turn around and go home.  She calls back and says she changed her mind and she'll see me after all.  I say no thanks, not interested.  She says she's going to add me to every blacklist there is, blah, blah.  She then blows up my burner for several hours with texts and voicemails.

Like I said, not the end of the world, but very strange.

I'm pretty sure I had an experience with the same YL. Wow was she... different. Only difference is, after being called a liar and untrustworthy, she calmed down enough to let me in to her incall, just so she could tell me she wasn't feeling it that day, but she really liked me and wanted me to come back soon. She even promised to cook me dinner for our next appointment.

Never did go back for dinner.

Inkspot, Keyser- you guys met a flake . You meet all kinds in this biz. I had a guy who flew up here from ? in his Cessna to meet with me. I quickly learned it was because I had a giant breed dog.  Need I say more? I sent him on his way............

I walk into the room and Shaq is standing there in a dress. He closes the door behind me and says, "We don't want to hurt eachother do we?"

oh wait you said horror story not nightmare.

1. Girl threatens to cut my throat while I sleep.

2. Arrive and girl tells me she's 18. Her ad said 25.

3. Arrive. The door is cracked open. I go inside and see girl passed out on the bed. I'd just texted her 3 minutes before.

4. 10 minutes into session. Door knocks. Then knocks again. Knocks again. Her phone rings. She tells me to go in the bathroom so she can cancel her double booked appointment.

I'm sure there's more. That's all I got off the top of my head.

9 hours ago, Jez UaBriain said:

Inkspot, Keyser- you guys met a flake . You meet all kinds in this biz. I had a guy who flew up here from ? in his Cessna to meet with me. I quickly learned it was because I had a giant breed dog.  Need I say more? I sent him on his way............

Jez, where do I find the secret list of the sane ones?

You guys have got to be kidding me. Really???:o

Ok, so when I first started in this hobby I wanted nothing more than to see one of the mid 20's sexy asian ladies you always see on BP. My very first attempt I show up at the incall only to find the young ladies grandma waiting for me. Since I was still fairly new, and didn't want drama, I continued with the session. It was a pretty bad experience with alot of rules. So, in my determination to see a sexy little Asian provider, I waited a month or so for the shock to go away and booked an appointment with a different young lady. I should have known better because it was the same hotel, just a different room. Much to my surprise it was the same old lady, just using different pictures and phone number. I wasn't about to go through all that again, so I turned to walk away and the old lady came after me yelling that I need to pay. I told her no, I'm leaving and she pulls out her cell phone and starts dialing. I just new I was going to get busted so I start running as fast as I can to my truck and make a " drive by" getaway as fast as I can.. that's the last time I've ever tried seeing an Asian provider. Hell, it took me almost 6 months to get up the nerve to try seeing a provider again.

17 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Holy geez!

Decaf, I usually enjoy your posts but this one is over the top. Please consider actually switching to decaf so you can control your language. This is a respectable forum for fuck's sake!

Edited by AnthointheAM
Typo

3 hours ago, AnthointheAM said:

Decaf, I usually enjoy your posts but this one is over the top. Please consider actually switching to decaf so you can control your language. This is a respectable forum for fuck's sake!

So sorry! In the future I will try to restrain myself 😀

had an incall one time, something wasn't right, i go into the closed door, and her manager was in there....suffice it to say i GTFO.

Gads, that triggered a memory.  It was my second or third foray into this sport, and it was with a gal who provided only French Lessons.  So there we are, I'm sitting on the couch, no pants, and she is really working on the French lesson, when there is a door knock.  She jumps up, looks through the peep-hole and says "Crap, I forgot the landlord was coming over, put on your pants."  I'm thinking, "why not just ignore him," but I put them on and sit down on the couch, trying to look as un-John as I can under the circumstances, with little guy still standing up straight, bulging in the pants.

She lets the landlord in, they discuss some landlord-tenant crap for 15 minutes, and he keeps looking at me, sitting on the couch, trying to look un-John.  Of course, newbie that I was, I assumed that he saw the bulge, understood everything, and was going to call the LEO.  I was probably the most guilty John-like looking guy on the planet.

Finally he leaves, she comes over, gets on her knees and says "now, where were we...."

Slut that I am, I let her know where we left off on the lesson, and she commenced with her parlez-vous.  Bon appetit.

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Gads, that triggered a memory.  It was my second or third foray into this sport, and it was with a gal who provided only French Lessons.  So there we are, I'm sitting on the couch, no pants, and she is really working on the French lesson, when there is a door knock.  She jumps up, looks through the peep-hole and says "Crap, I forgot the landlord was coming over, put on your pants."  I'm thinking, "why not just ignore him," but I put them on and sit down on the couch, trying to look as un-John as I can under the circumstances, with little guy still standing up straight, bulging in the pants.

She lets the landlord in, they discuss some landlord-tenant crap for 15 minutes, and he keeps looking at me, sitting on the couch, trying to look un-John.  Of course, newbie that I was, I assumed that he saw the bulge, understood everything, and was going to call the LEO.  I was probably the most guilty John-like looking guy on the planet.

Finally he leaves, she comes over, gets on her knees and says "now, where were we...."

Slut that I am, I let her know where we left off on the lesson, and she commenced with her parlez-vous.  Bon appetit.

You know, I'm sure there's someone reading this saying "yeah I want to role play this on my next encounter... now who will be playing the john while I play the landlord?"

On 6/7/2017 at 9:07 AM, Juanmotai said:

Ok, so when I first started in this hobby I wanted nothing more than to see one of the mid 20's sexy asian ladies you always see on BP. My very first attempt I show up at the incall only to find the young ladies grandma waiting for me. Since I was still fairly new, and didn't want drama, I continued with the session. It was a pretty bad experience with alot of rules. So, in my determination to see a sexy little Asian provider, I waited a month or so for the shock to go away and booked an appointment with a different young lady. I should have known better because it was the same hotel, just a different room. Much to my surprise it was the same old lady, just using different pictures and phone number. I wasn't about to go through all that again, so I turned to walk away and the old lady came after me yelling that I need to pay. I told her no, I'm leaving and she pulls out her cell phone and starts dialing. I just new I was going to get busted so I start running as fast as I can to my truck and make a " drive by" getaway as fast as I can.. that's the last time I've ever tried seeing an Asian provider. Hell, it took me almost 6 months to get up the nerve to try seeing a provider again.

There really are hardly any Asian providers in the state. I've combed through ads on different sites to scope out the "competition" and I've not come across much. Of course there are those ads on BP with the unbelievably gorgeous, doll-like, big titted Japanese girls that scream B&S. Now we know what's really behind them.

On 6/7/2017 at 9:07 AM, Juanmotai said:

I totally remember your grandma story 😂😂😂

3 hours ago, Gemma Chang said:

There really are hardly any Asian providers in the state. I've combed through ads on different sites to scope out the "competition" and I've not come across much. Of course there are those ads on BP with the unbelievably gorgeous, doll-like, big titted Japanese girls that scream B&S. Now we know what's really behind them.

I've been at the receiving end of the Asian 'grandma-drama' too, although she didn't have quite as many rules as the one Juanmotai encountered. Quite the contrary in fact, it was my third or fourth ever provider experience and she pulled out a raincoat and was ready to go. I on the other hand, wasn't even hard due to her grandma-ness! Needless to say, I ended it quick handie and a goodbye.

I did end up meeting another lady from a seemingly organized Asian agency. She was young and real and rather cute and giggly. But not FS and plenty of rules. Not a horror story by any means but incredibly disappointing.

Since this thread is about horror stories, I thought I'd share the one I've had. 

I believe I've posted about this someplace else, but it was a Cash & Dash that left me wary of meeting another provider for many weeks. I texted a BP lady with nice pics and her responses were charming and accommodating. I was even offered a discount since I'd asked to meet around 3 pm, which was apparently a lean time. It was around my 10th provider experience and I couldn't believe my luck at having gotten a discount even without asking. I didn't see the red flags the time...

She came over to my place and didn't look anything like the photos. More crack w***e than cute coed. But she was enthusiastic and I didn't know how to say no back then. We chatted for a bit then she asked for the donation so she could hand it off to her driver to make sure that I was legit and going thru with the session. First warning sign. I was nervous yet polite while I asked if she'd come back and she said she'd leave her handbag here as collateral. I scoffed at it and said there could be nothing worthwhile in there. She seemed to know that the gig was up but remarkably kept her composure and insisted on the donation and even brazenly mentioned a cancellation fee if I were to back out. She now had a look in her eye which made me want to get her out of my room. I told her I'd be ok to pay half the agreed donation and nothing more and she left her bag and went to drop-off her cash. As expected, she drove off and I was really more relieved than anything else.

18 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I totally remember your grandma story 😂😂😂

I swear her chasing me down the hallway, which was an outside one, yelling you pay me now was horrifying. I think of it now and it's kinda funny. 

I had a client call, so I got his references(which were glowing), and he told me he would call with his hotel location when he got into town. Hours later, he calls, gives me the address to the hotel, and I head out. It was a hotel I had never been to, and it took me up into 5 points(this is after 8PM) where it was pretty run down. I started wondering what I had gotten myself into, but hey his references were good so onward I went. I get to this run down crack hotel, and on edge I call and he tells me the room number. I should have left!

I get in the room and he was friendly, gave me the money and we proceed. The room smelled weird, but I thought it was just the place. Nope! As I am going down(because he didn't want anything else but head), he pulls out of the night stand a pipe and what looks like cocaine. *Fuck me!* I tell him that I am not into that sort of thing, and uncomfortable but he reassures me it is "all good". So I made the stupidist choice, and decided to hurry and get the job done. Well, if anyone doesn't know, cocaine kills a dudes boner, and he was limp as a rag noodle. I am going to town, and nothing. At one point, he gets up and says he needs to get something. *Okay, whatever!* This is when he goes to the safe in the place, and pulls out meth. *Yep, fucking meth!* At this point, I am just praying to my buddy that he calls soon because thank goodness I have a call system, and someone knows where I am. He gets cozy again, and I am furiously trying to finish my job, and this is where it got fun. He stops me again after he realizes he has no more, and gets down on the ground where he is licking his finger and proceeding to find more in the carpet by poking his wet finger in the threads. I watch in horror AND fascination each time...he does this 3 or 4 times. At some point, he starts to frisk me, asking me if I have his stuff. *No, asshole...I don't!" Then he would lay down again, and I would go back to "what I do best". At some point, I tried to leave because it wasn't working and he offered me more money to stay. I did take the money because I sure as hell earned it, and did a half assed effort that I knew was pointless just waiting for the call. Right before the phone rang, I needed to pee, and as I walked in that direction he followed me like he thought I was going to rob his safe or something. Finally, the phone rang, and I slid my clothes on like a genie, and got the fuck out of there.

Later, after I scrubbed myself with Lysol and listerine, drank a bottle of wine, talked to my friend/therapist, and stopped fuming over the situation...I called the ladies and chewed their asses out for sending me to that freak. You know what they told me? "Oh yeah, he comes into town and while here, parties!" It sure would have been nice to know that, bitches!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 6/7/2017 at 8:47 AM, inkspot said:

Jez, where do I find the secret list of the sane ones?

There isn't.  But I tend to want to believe that us mature ladies in this biz have that sanity.  Some things we learn. As we mature. I have a whole lot better head on my shoulders now then I did when I. Was 25..  Youth is truly wasted on the young.🍀

Edited by Jez UaBriain
So i could add the stupid shamrock.

WOW this thread lol :eek::eek::eek:......  we should start posting how to be good escorts and clients and to treat each other better. 

On 6/8/2017 at 11:55 PM, raul said:

Since this thread is about horror stories, I thought I'd share the one I've had. 

I believe I've posted about this someplace else, but it was a Cash & Dash that left me wary of meeting another provider for many weeks. I texted a BP lady with nice pics and her responses were charming and accommodating. I was even offered a discount since I'd asked to meet around 3 pm, which was apparently a lean time. It was around my 10th provider experience and I couldn't believe my luck at having gotten a discount even without asking. I didn't see the red flags the time...

She came over to my place and didn't look anything like the photos. More crack w***e than cute coed. But she was enthusiastic and I didn't know how to say no back then. We chatted for a bit then she asked for the donation so she could hand it off to her driver to make sure that I was legit and going thru with the session. First warning sign. I was nervous yet polite while I asked if she'd come back and she said she'd leave her handbag here as collateral. I scoffed at it and said there could be nothing worthwhile in there. She seemed to know that the gig was up but remarkably kept her composure and insisted on the donation and even brazenly mentioned a cancellation fee if I were to back out. She now had a look in her eye which made me want to get her out of my room. I told her I'd be ok to pay half the agreed donation and nothing more and she left her bag and went to drop-off her cash. As expected, she drove off and I was really more relieved than anything else.

Not quite a horror story either. Many years ago saw an unbelievable offer for a 2 for 1 session on Craigslist. Set up the appointment, waited the ladies. One gal called me before she got there and asked me to be in my birthday suit because they were going to give me the time of my dreams. So I did as she requested, opened the door with a towel around my waist. She entered and I went to the bed. She counts the donation, gets a call from her partner. She says her partner is lost trying to find the room and she's going to retrieve her partner. She leaves with the donation and that's the last I saw of her. I wasn't in a position to run after her in my birthday suit so I give her a call asking WTF? She proceeds to give me a lecture on how men like me who respond to those ads were perverts and promote trafficking then hangs up. Needless to say, to this day, I'm very wary of any deals too good to be true especially along the threesome front. Of course, that was Craigslist, not exactly the most reputable of sites even in those days. Lesson learned.