texguy123

Running into girls outside of this...

14 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever seen a girl outside of the hobby and wished you could see her in bed?! Then you ended up finding her on some website? I am out of town right now and saw some girl in a restaurant and wanted her. I was checking out ads on backpage and saw some hot chick that had ok reviews. Once I found out where her hotel was I asked her if she ate at a certain restaurant the night before and it was her. So of course I had to go see her! 

I've never bumped into any clients outside of the hobby. Personally a little wary of that because, while there are those who know how to keep the relationship professional, I also have those clients who want our lives to be much more entwined than they should be. 😅 I guess that can come with being a GFE companion.

I like handing out my card when I go to adult entertainment stores. I once met a man who said his fetish was cross dressing. 😜🙊👠 Never did get a call, though. 🤔

This has happened to me a couple of times.

I just smile, wink and carry on....

4 hours ago, Gemmachangofficial said:

I've never bumped into any clients outside of the hobby. 

I have way too many times. Keeping it all professional, I let them start a conversation.Stalking and crossing the line just isn't in my nature. Spotted a TOB girl several times in my neighborhood by chance and never once called out to her. At Peoples Fair,some have smiled and gave a hug,some just walk on by.Its 100% their choice on how to interact in public.No sweat if they do not want to converse.

24 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

I have way too many times. Keeping it all professional, I let them start a conversation. No sweat if they do not want to converse.

Professionalism seems to be the nature of most TOB members. Perhaps I've found the wrong clients in the past who just weren't under the same understanding of the hobby as myself. I have had a couple of regulars that I unfortunately had to let go due to their emotional attachment to me, who thought the more we saw each other, the more often they could suggest "hanging out" off the clock. That's unfortunately not how this works. 

I think the question was, have you seen someone in public, then realized they were a provider and booked an appointment.  

6 minutes ago, frankenthaler91 said:

I think the question was, have you seen someone in public, then realized they were a provider and booked an appointment.  

yup...but ..not for what you may think

Only once have I had this type of scenario. It was a dude that I saw at this place I went shopping at, and lo and behold he called me a few weeks later. We had a good laugh and convo over it. 

I am professional about it. I have seen many clnties outside the business, and they have all been discreet except one that saw me in the mall, called me, and then came to where I was for some small talk(I wasn't with anyone so it was all good). I think the funniest scenario was the guy that came with his wife to my house to buy some furniture. He was very pale! LOL! I acted clueless, and she bought my furniture. I sometimes smile wondering if he thinks of me every time he looks at that piece. Poor bloke!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I booked with someone because they "looked" like someone I have a business relationship with.  

After all, it is a fantasy. 

It's really not a big deal for me. I don't approach unless it's one my good hobby friends that I know for fact he's not married. Otherwise i might smile at him and keep walking. My personal life is none of your guys business. Your personal life is none of my business. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Happened to me last summer. Saw the gentlemen the night before. Met friends for drinks downtown & there he was across the bar from me. I smiled, he winked and we kept in moving....

Over the years, I have run into several ladies that I know in local stores or restaurants. We will make eye contact and if she smiles, I'll smile back.  If she is alone and I'm alone, we may say hello to each other and even chat briefly. But I never initiate a conversation or say high first.

Discretion is paramount...you never know who may be around.

9 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Over the years, I have run into several ladies that I know in local stores or restaurants. We will make eye contact and if she smiles, I'll smile back.  If she is alone and I'm alone, we may say hello to each other and even chat briefly. But I never initiate a conversation or say high first.

Discretion is paramount...you never know who may be around.

^^ THIS! ^^