Gemma Chang

Dare I dabble with Eros?

4 posts in this topic

It seems Eros is not as live in Colorado, or even just Denver for that matter, as it is in larger more "city" cities, if that makes sense.. I'm talking Chicago, New York, LA, you see the pattern. Seems it would only be useful if I were to be touring. Anyone know from personal experience who's able to confirm or deny my conclusive findings? 

For touring Eros is amazing!! Especially on the east coast. I would not use it to advertise for Colorado because the cost can be outrageous. But Eros is a yes from me for touring. You might want to consider putting a profile up on Slixa and newer and up and coming site. Their provider profiles are beautiful and you don't have to pay to advertise to keep your profile there.

You are correct, Eros is not as popular in CO as other states/cities. Ditto ECCIE.

Eros for the longest time was filled with scam ads (ie. Fake picks, poor/no service). Just took a look and those ads seem to be gone... But replaced with DenverLadies ads (real pics, no service). But, do see plenty of legit providers as well.

For business purposes, probably best to advertise there as well. And ECCIE. And what other boards are popular in other areas. Basically, there is no one board to advertise on that covers most of the US.

For many years EROS had a bed rep in Denver as the home of Bait&Switch and Cash&Dash providers. This was before CL & BP took those honors.