4yourcontrol

"Owns Toys"

27 posts in this topic

Providers, what does it mean on P411 when a provider says "Owns Toys?" Does that mean they are into strap-on play. 

Owns toys is in reference to what she has that can be use on her. 

16 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Owns toys is in reference to what she has that can be use on her. 

Much as I fear to disagree with a moderator - I think it also means she has a bunch of things she can jam up your ass, if you like that sort of thing.  I had a couple of "have toys" gals try that on me, didn't like it much, but I guess it drives some guys crazy.  If so, you can look for gals that "have toys."

Would be nice if some of the ladies would shed light on what they mean when they advertise "have toys."

Hmmm could be as simple as the girl has dildo's and brings them so you can play together. Some guys love to watch a gal doin herself.

@Kandi....lm@Kandi....lmfao

6 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Much as I fear to disagree with a moderator

.  If so, you can look for gals that "have toys."

Would be nice if some of the ladies would shed light on what they mean when they advertise "have toys."

The reference outlined on P411 is ---> Toys for boys.......

I love to see a woman loose her inhibitions and play with her toybox.... the female orgasm can be such an incredible, sexy thing in and of itself.    To see a woman use whatever means is necessary to reach an O is lovely!

2 hours ago, lintlizard said:

I love to see a woman loose her inhibitions and play with her toybox.... the female orgasm can be such an incredible, sexy thing in and of itself.    To see a woman use whatever means is necessary to reach an O is lovely!

It is nice to know that you will take a lady's cum shot down your throat!

Enjoy!!!

13 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Enjoy!!!

Any day of the week, Kandi, and three times on Sunday.

On 6/6/2017 at 7:07 AM, Kandi Apple said:

You are a damn moron if you can't identify what it really means when a girl is saying she has toys. You've communicated with me many times on Twitter and then you send me messages on here. 

I told you book an appointment and find out, you're full of yourself but never come through with anything but dumb questions.  

I know I'm not the only lady that you've asked to Peg you and you never fucking make an appointment. 

I honestly don't think you've ever even met up with a provider because you've been around for awhile and still ask very dumb questions.

I know I will get beaten up for this response, and almost didn't write this, but here goes. It seems from this reply that the OP asked a lady a specific question about a term in her ad. The lady refused to answer his question but said "book an appointment and find out".  He did not book the session. Instead he took his question to this forum where for his trouble he was called a moron and dumb by the same person who refused to answer the question in the first place--although this person was not mentioned in the OPs post. I understand there might be more to the interaction between these two individuals that is not evidenced by this thread. 

However, I have hobbied hundreds of times over a period of nearly 10 years and have some idea of what "owns toys" means, but I'm not 100% sure. If I was going to see a lady with that phrase in her ad and I thought that type of play might interest me, I think I might send her message asking for a little more information. If that lady refused to answer, I might decide not to see her or I might take my questions to this forum--where I assume I to would be called a dumb moron. 

6 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I know I will get beaten up for this response, and almost didn't write this, but here goes. It seems from this reply that the OP asked a lady a specific question about a term in her ad. The lady refused to answer his question but said "book an appointment and find out".  He did not book the session. Instead he took his question to this forum where for his trouble he was called a moron and dumb by the same person who refused to answer the question in the first place--although this person was not mentioned in the OPs post. I understand there might be more to the interaction between these two individuals that is not evidenced by this thread. 

However, I have hobbied hundreds of times over a period of nearly 10 years and have some idea of what "owns toys" means, but I'm not 100% sure. If I was going to see a lady with that phrase in her ad and I thought that type of play might interest me, I think I might send her message asking for a little more information. If that lady refused to answer, I might decide not to see her or I might take my questions to this forum--where I assume I to would be called a dumb moron. 

Just to clarify that @4yourcontrol has contacted me on other social sites "twitter" He knows what it means if a chick has toys.

I choose not to discuss what I will do with my toys.

He wants Pegged! OK fine book a damn appointment.

Lets NOT play the message game and try and chit chat about it.

This where the name calling happen because the moron is a time waster.

He has been around a long time.

2 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Just to clarify that @4yourcontrol has contacted me on other social sites "twitter" He knows what it means if a chick has toys.

If you look at the OP's posting history, the majority of the posts revolve around strap ons.  His posts scream Timewaster!!

19 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Enjoy!!!

er....what?

On 6/6/2017 at 0:19 PM, BadBoy said:

Its really easy to tell what they mean. If you are making an appointment with a dominatrix ad ,expect the toys to be used on you. If you are replying to a providers ad,expect the toys to be used on them.

Agree with Kandi Apple, to be more specific on toys than that ,just like asking about ANY sex act...isn't a good idea for the most obvious of LE reasons.

On 6/9/2017 at 2:45 PM, Kandi Apple said:

Kandi Apple,

I don't mean to be a time waster. I did reach out to you on twitter once, and you responded to me asking if you enjoyed strap by saying "As long as you lick it before I stick it!" Call me a moron if you'd like, but I didn't want to try to make an appointment if I didn't know for sure what your interest are. I'm in the mountains a couple hours from Denver so didn't want to waste your time if you were uncomfortable sharing your interest. You are right as far as me never finding and booking an appointment through here, but I have booked successfully when I travel to NYC and SF.

Also, I am trying to learn as much as I can about strap-on/pegging, and I am actually compiling a list of providers who are into it to make it easier for people to find. Yes, I thought that 'owns toys' would mean into pegging/strap-on, but I have reached out to several providers whose P411 site says 'Owns Toys' and who told me they aren't into strap play/pegging, which is why I posted the question. Also, Kandi, I will, in the future, be explicit when I'm just researching vs. booking because I could see how it could be a time waster if a provider thought I was trying to book.

2 hours ago, 4yourcontrol said:

I have booked successfully when I travel to NYC and SF.

Ooh, someone likes to spend their moola on those 1k an hour girls.

3 hours ago, 4yourcontrol said:

I'm just researching vs. booking because I could see how it could be a time waster if a provider thought I was trying to book.

OK, seems to me you have this backwards.  A provider doesn't consider you trying to book a waste of time IF you actually book!  But contacting just for "research" - yes, major waste of time - unless you are paying their hourly rate while researching/interviewing. :cool:

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

A provider doesn't consider you trying to book a waste of time IF you actually book! 

^^^THIS^^^

IN SPADES

On top of just generally screwing up, the OP has now managed to get himself on the shitlist of a really damn -fuckin'-fine provider.  If he had just booked on the basis of reviews like the rest of us guys....

It all sounds very "suductive".;)

11 hours ago, 4yourcontrol said:

Kandi Apple,

I don't mean to be a time waster. I did reach out to you on twitter once, and you responded to me asking if you enjoyed strap by saying "As long as you lick it before I stick it!" Call me a moron if you'd like, but I didn't want to try to make an appointment if I didn't know for sure what your interest are. I'm in the mountains a couple hours from Denver so didn't want to waste your time if you were uncomfortable sharing your interest. You are right as far as me never finding and booking an appointment through here, but I have booked successfully when I travel to NYC and SF.

Also, I am trying to learn as much as I can about strap-on/pegging, and I am actually compiling a list of providers who are into it to make it easier for people to find. Yes, I thought that 'owns toys' would mean into pegging/strap-on, but I have reached out to several providers whose P411 site says 'Owns Toys' and who told me they aren't into strap play/pegging, which is why I posted the question. Also, Kandi, I will, in the future, be explicit when I'm just researching vs. booking because I could see how it could be a time waster if a provider thought I was trying to book.

That was just starting to sound like a reasonable explanation until I hit the part about "compiling a list". How nice of you to compile a list for us all. We should all come posting to your defense because under it all, you are just trying to help us out. Please excuse me while I grab my phone to call....1-800-BULL-SHIT.

Edited by BadBoy

On Tuesday, June 06, 2017 at 7:07 AM, Kandi Apple said:

You are a damn moron if you can't identify what it really means when a girl is saying she has toys. You've communicated with me many times on Twitter and then you send me messages on here. 

I told you book an appointment and find out, you're full of yourself but never come through with anything but dumb questions.  

I know I'm not the only lady that you've asked to Peg you and you never fucking make an appointment. 

I honestly don't think you've ever even met up with a provider because you've been around for awhile and still ask very dumb questions.

I knew a girl that had an original G I Joe, still in the box. 

4 hours ago, tide32 said:

I knew a girl that had an original G I Joe, still in the box. 

So many double entendres here........where to begin?

8 hours ago, Yorick said:

So many double entendres here........where to begin?

Or a good sexual innuendo, as I see it! :D

I agree with Kandi, I would have ignored and seen him as a "Timewaster". If you have been around so long, you would know to do your homework to make sure she is what you are looking for, and if so, made the appt. You didn't...NEXT!!!

Us ladies have been around long enough to know when our time is being wasted...we weren't born yesterday!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Strap on's  seem to be the toy of the year. lol And Kandi you are killing me you sassy thang! ;-)

On 6/3/2017 at 10:36 PM, 4yourcontrol said:

Providers, what does it mean on P411 when a provider says "Owns Toys?" Does that mean they are into strap-on play. 

no, it means they have tonka trucks, and a barbie's playhouse that they bring to the session.

Korton

It means she's the ruler of all toys. The toy kingpin. The Tony Montana of Toys.