fishndude57

Does the Hotel Matter…

41 posts in this topic

…Personally I Never Ever do an In at Hotels anymore. Mostly I’m an Out unless it’s a private In. I had this conversation with one of the more popular local Ladies last week. I never minded the more upscale, cleaner, locals. La Quinta is the one that ruined it for me…what a pit. Her attitude was the same as mine. She prefers to furnish a more comfortable environment. That being said, it was also expressed that due to the increase in flakes, and rise in room prices, I’m being asked more often if any of the Ladies are looking to split a private In. Especially if someone books an AM session, they need to book the room the night before, and if an NCNS they’re out the room cost. I’ve so far found 2 splits. Does it matter to you? Or La Quinta all the way baby…

Many a one Kali refuse to do out calls. No La Quinta on the menu here. EXCEPT once with another beautiful provider friend of mine last Winter.😍😍

My ATATF got sick and cancelled on short notice yesterday (no hard feelings, people get sick), so I reached out to a gal that I had been watching on TOB for a while, she was great and gave me an address - when I showed up it was a La Quinta.  Crap, I thought, bedbugs :(

Slut that I am; however, I headed on up to the room, and it was really nice!  Clean, well decorated, big soft fluffy towels - couldn't ask for more.

I guess that, like any franchise operation, some are better than others.  A fox in the La Quinta is worth two in the brush.

9 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

La Quinta is Spanish for "Crappy motel."

No it's Spanish for next to Denny's.

I'm rather particular with hotels. 😅 Whether I'm booking them myself or visiting. Even anywhere owned by Hyatt I find really basic and not really worth the price tag. However, I'm a big fan of Marriott! They're well decorated, clean, with flattering lighting, and they're not that much more than a La Quinta.

I'll admit, maybe it's the child in me who see's staying at a hotel like a vacation in itself..

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

My ATATF got sick and cancelled on short notice yesterday (no hard feelings, people get sick), so I reached out to a gal that I had been watching on TOB for a while, she was great and gave me an address - when I showed up it was a La Quinta.  Crap, I thought, bedbugs :(

Slut that I am; however, I headed on up to the room, and it was really nice!  Clean, well decorated, big soft fluffy towels - couldn't ask for more.

I guess that, like any franchise operation, some are better than others.  A fox in the La Quinta is worth two in the brush.

I thought your hooker money was held up from the fire lol

It won't help to stand on the seat...La Quinta bugs can jump fifteen feet...

58 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

I thought your hooker money was held up from the fire lol

Nice to know you are keeping such a close eye on me, grasshopper.  Rule #1 - Never let the Hookerbucks envelope fall below $500.00, especially on a Friday.  Temporarily violating that rule, like driving on the reserve tank on a motorcycle.  Gotta do what the little guy's gotta do.

3 hours ago, Admiral C said:

It won't help to stand on the seat...La Quinta bugs can jump fifteen feet...

That's bull shit, they use jet packs now. :cool:

22 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

...Does it matter to you? Or La Quinta all the way baby…

If she advertises 'upscale' and the location is a La Quinta, I'd be pissed.  I'd be more pissed if Tom Bodett was in the lobby leaving the light on for me!  

I look for hotels that offer a more discreet way in and out . I like the Radisson up by 120th   for that reason. Although. LE presence can be heavy sometimes. The elevator being in front. Of the side entrance is sweet. But the hotel has been there a long time and I think it needs some updating.

Edited by Jez UaBriain

8 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

If she advertises 'upscale' and the location is a La Quinta, I'd be pissed.  I'd be more pissed if Tom Bodett was in the lobby leaving the light on for me!  

I'm thinking she was  high volume and Tom Bodett was there warming her up for you. :D

I may get hammered for this butttt .....

What is so wrong with the location of business if the person has plenty of reviews and is More then Verified?

1 hour ago, SabrinaLynn said:

I may get hammered for this butttt .....

What is so wrong with the location of business if the person has plenty of reviews and is More then Verified?

OK, first off... "hammered for this buttt" and then I look to the left and see your icon.  Hmmm...

Back to the question.  It's actually a good question I think.  It's just that location is part of the whole experience when booking a higher end provider with the associated $$ costs.  A $ provider, it's expected to be in a lower end joint.  But $$$ and then getting directed to a crappy hotel?  Not so much.  I'd expect Hyatt level for that.

You have to remember: The gals are taking a risk - any follower of these threads know that a gal can front the cost of the room, pay for the ads, and then get stood up for 2 out of 3 appointments.  In Denver, a Hyatt level hotel is going to be $140 - $150 per night, minimum, so where does that leave her if she charges $300 for time and companionship, and only gets one appointment who actually shows up?  If I was a gal, I would find a nice, decent, but inexpensive hotel just to keep the financial risk factors down.  I have visited a lot of EconoLodges, LaQuintas, and other two star hotels to visit gals and I gotta tell you, once I get a whiff of the pheremones, it doesn't matter much to me, as long as the sheets are clean (aw, who am I kidding, I don't even care if the sheets are clean if the lady is gorgeous).

But, then again, I am a slut.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 10:24 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

La Quinta is Spanish for "Crappy motel."

Actually, it is Spanish for "The Fifth."  Personally, I would not have more than a half-pint, but maybe you need a bit more to get through the night.

As long as it's not any hotel on I70 and Kipling or the Western motor inn, I'm completely ok with it. Hell, I've kinda grown fond of one on S. Clinton by the Denny's.. hahahaha.. :D

36 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

OK, first off... "hammered for this buttt" and then I look to the left and see your icon.  Hmmm...

Back to the question.  It's actually a good question I think.  It's just that location is part of the whole experience when booking a higher end provider with the associated $$ costs.  A $ provider, it's expected to be in a lower end joint.  But $$$ and then getting directed to a crappy hotel?  Not so much.  I'd expect Hyatt level for that.

Then tell your peers to pay these ladies more and stop canceling!! Just because someone is charging $$$ doesn't mean they're making $$$. Hotels are outrageously expensive and business notoriously bad. Generally speaking I agree with you but business has been so inconsistent that if I were a hotel user I would not be wasting Hyatt money on rooms.

20 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Then tell your peers to pay these ladies more and stop canceling!! Just because someone is charging $$$ doesn't mean they're making $$$. Hotels are outrageously expensive and business notoriously bad. Generally speaking I agree with you but business has been so inconsistent that if I were a hotel user I would not be wasting Hyatt money on rooms.

Oh, I'm extremely disappointed in my "peers" lately, as several of the ladies I know have had really bad issues lately with cancellations and no-shows.  But I'm only one man, I can't make up for all that, no matter how much I want to!

Price for the La Quinta today is 175...that's not cheap. 

19 minutes ago, Laci French said:

They have to pay for all the damage done by some guests, as well as, biohazard pay for housekeeping. 😧

39 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Seriously?! When I looked it up, it was around 95-105. That's insane. That's like Hyatt level rip-offery. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmachangofficial said:

Seriously?! When I looked it up, it was around 95-105. That's insane. That's like Hyatt level rip-offery. 

Are you kidding me in this economy? I pay $1000 per month to rent a 1x1x4 in space inside a woman for three hours. It's the cost of living.  

Does the Hotel Matter…

Started by fishndude57Saturday at 9:27 PM

Maybe 

I'll buy into BB's opinion that perhaps different franchise locations may have different amenities. I also know the last LQ gal I approached I passed and bought us a Hyatt room instead. Really good cookies, water, and soaps too. Kept them all LOL. I won't even stay in an LQ fishin. I'll sleep on the ground or in the truck. Housekeeping simply IMO not the best. My maid will be here tomorrow, got an out scheduled for Thursday.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Omg great minds think a like. I pulled that up too. The funny thing is you get guys asking for discounted rates. The rate he's asking for doesn't even pay for the hotel. Then you wonder why we can't or will not see you. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

8 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Omg great minds think a like. I pulled that up too. The funny thing is you get guys asking for discounted rates. The rate he's asking for doesn't even pay for the hotel. Then you wonder why we can't or will not see you. 

Hmm, I wonder why I'm pulling up rates for 105 on Google.  Unless you've been looking at specific rooms..

I stay almost exclusively in La Quinta's for business travel.  I find that most LQ's are very nice and clean.  I have stayed in several that are on par with Marriott's and Hyatt Regency's.

In fact, there are several LQ's in the Denver area that are on par with the higher end, higher rate hotels.

Looking at the Denver hotel direct web sites today, I see LQ for 175, Holiday Inn Express for 230, Drury Inn for 220, Marriott DTC 259, Doubletree for 249, Embassy Suite for 239. What is shown in Priceline and the other so-called travel web sites is not the rate you will pay today.

2 hours ago, Gemmachangofficial said:

Hmm, I wonder why I'm pulling up rates for 105 on Google.  Unless you've been looking at specific rooms..

Rates are always subject to change sometimes they're expensive sometimes they're cheap. It is what it is and it would be pretty stupid for us to argue over it