Gemma Chang

Choosing to see a provider without reviews?

26 posts in this topic

How do clients feel about seeing a provider without reviews online? I've heard of some saying they won't even consider a date if she's got no reviews. 

I'm new to the reviewing side of the industry, so I haven't a whisper about me as a provider online. Although I've had a handful of regular clients for a couple of years, and no lack of experience. I've simply never seen clients who asked to review me. 

However, if I begin delving into the world of Eros and the side of the industry that primarily corresponds via the interwebs, will I run into some problems or even rejection due to my lack of web presence? 

Hi gorgeous! Give it time and you will get reviews. Welcome to the community. Have fun and stay safe!

When I first started in this I used to comb BP and pick a lady at random. I never knew about reviews or review sites like this one. After many bait and switch and even a couple fairly scary meetings, I almost gave up entirely. Then I found this place, and others like it, and decided to change my ways. So, I won't say that I won't see a provider without reviews, because it's entirely possible I will and I have, but I won't see one without some sort of "presence" that will make me feel comfortable reaching out to her

First - welcome, Gemma!!  I hope you enjoy and prosper here.

In answer to your question, yes, there is a certain percentage of the guys here that will not see a lady without reviews.  Fortunately there are many of us that have no  problem seeing a lady with zero reviews IF everything appears in order.  (Otherwise no one would ever be reviewed lol!!) You can expect to have phone number and photos searched on google.  If those searches don't show "red flags" like multiple names used, habit of being in two or more locations at same time, stolen pics, etc. you will get calls. I see no such red flags. ;) (BTW it is a good idea to make sure phone, photos, etc. do NOT lead back to a real world identity).  In the meantime looks like you are off to a good start.  Occasional posts here, interesting profile, ads perhaps and you should have no problem getting business.  Nice website btw, I assume you plan to add pics.

Best of luck and stay safe.

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

First - welcome, Gemma!!  I hope you enjoy and prosper here.

In answer to your question, yes, there is a certain percentage of the guys here that will not see a lady without reviews.  Fortunately there are many of us that have no  problem seeing a lady with zero reviews IF everything appears in order.  (Otherwise no one would ever be reviewed lol!!) You can expect to have phone number and photos searched on google.  If those searches don't show "red flags" like multiple names used, habit of being in two or more locations at same time, stolen pics, etc. you will get calls. I see no such red flags. ;) (BTW it is a good idea to make sure phone, photos, etc. do NOT lead back to a real world identity).  In the meantime looks like you are off to a good start.  Occasional posts here, interesting profile, ads perhaps and you should have no problem getting business.  Nice website btw, I assume you plan to add pics.

Best of luck and stay safe.

Thank you very much for the kind words and encouraging advice! ^_^ Yes, of course I plan on adding more photos haha. All of the professional photos of myself are paid for by my previous agency and I obviously would like to present myself as solely independent from now on. I'm having a new shoot done this week. :) 

Welcome and good luck Gemma. I am in that group who will not see a lady with no reviews and I will explain why. I am a total marathon untranslated 69 only fan.....the next guy might be a complete greek freak......the next a GFE with DFK kind of guy. The problem is, without reviews, we cannot know if these things are "on the menu". Very often, in the name of discretion and L.E. avoidance, ladies will refuse reviews. In most of those cases, the ladies are refusing reviews to hide the limits of their services in hopes of at least getting one time appointments from guys who are paying  to "see the menu". When I want some hot 69, I'm sure not interested in buying who knows how many full cost, FS only sessions I don't want in hope of getting what I want. Communication is not really a solution either. Think about it...suppose I were to phone or e-mail you ( or most any provider for that matter) and explain\ask\mention what I am looking for. My 69 talk would set off all the L.E. alarms and my number would get blocked fast as lightning. Reviews solve those problems. Reviews are really the ONLY solution other than sticking with regulars once you find them.

So to clarify your situation, are you willing to see clients that review or do you not want to see any client that writes a review?

I fall in the category of only seeing providers with prior reviews or on a recommendation from a friend.

25 minutes ago, inkspot said:

So to clarify your situation, are you willing to see clients that review or do you not want to see any client that writes a review?

I fall in the category of only seeing providers with prior reviews or on a recommendation from a friend.

I'm open to seeing clients who review and those who don't. It's just that I have a limited online presence and zero reviews, to my knowledge, due to the fact that I simply have not been advertising online for the past couple of years. I was curious as to whether or not there were clients with empathy for a provider with no reviews who is seeking to become reviewed.

31 minutes ago, Gemmachangofficial said:

II was curious as to whether or not there were clients with empathy for a provider with no reviews who is seeking to become reviewed.

Yes, there are.  There are also vultures that will try to leverage you into things you would not normally do or for lower cost for the promise of a review.  Don't fall for it.  The reviews will come.  Never hurts to ask at the end of a session for a review if you are pretty sure both parties enjoyed. (But don't let him use your internet connection or computer to write it!!! It will look like a self review and bad things will happen). If I enjoy I always ask if she wants review or not and honor her wishes.  Not all are alike by any means.  I have heard of offering a discount on the NEXT session if they file a review for THIS session. (Again ladies know better first hand how well some things work)

12 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

There are also vultures that will try to leverage you into things you would not normally do or for lower cost for the promise of a review.  

Thanks for the warning!! I'm not absolutely pining for reviews or anything, at least not in a way that's enough to change my policies. I'm just curious as to the significance of a provider having reviews to potential clients, how much of a difference it truly makes to the client, and how frequently it may repel potential dates who would otherwise consider seeing me. 

3 hours ago, Gemmachangofficial said:

I'm open to seeing clients who review and those who don't. It's just that I have a limited online presence and zero reviews, to my knowledge, due to the fact that I simply have not been advertising online for the past couple of years. I was curious as to whether or not there were clients with empathy for a provider with no reviews who is seeking to become reviewed.

I think your presence here and the personality you project will go a long way to introduce yourself to new clients.

Welcome to the board. We are glad to have you. I look forward to your contributions to the discussion. 

6 hours ago, Gemmachangofficial said:

How do clients feel about seeing a provider without reviews online? I've heard of some saying they won't even consider a date if she's got no reviews. 

I'm new to the reviewing side of the industry, so I haven't a whisper about me as a provider online. Although I've had a handful of regular clients for a couple of years, and no lack of experience. I've simply never seen clients who asked to review me. 

However, if I begin delving into the world of Eros and the side of the industry that primarily corresponds via the interwebs, will I run into some problems or even rejection due to my lack of web presence? 

These days there is much more to a web presence than just reviews. More and more providers are starting to opt out of reviews because they are hard to remove once they're there. If you plan on making Colorado your home base for providing then unfortunately you kind of need them. These guys are service focused and really don't like to book without confirming that you do what they want.

If your not %100 on receiving reviews don't accept them until you are.

Seeing a Lady with no reviews has never been a problem. I do look for presence somewhere, a website, P411 ECCIE, somewhere. I always see a lot of Ladies on BP but never pull the trigger because I come to a dead end researching them. In your situation I would definitely check it out, except I'm an ol fart and no longer see any Ladies under 33. Just my preference is all.

Ditto to what gr8owl said.  For me reviews more establish if we would be a good fit and what services are provided.  Do be aware the reviews on TER do have a more graphic bent to them, although you do have to be a VIP to read the detailed parts.  Reviews do let me know that someone is established, but also their presence, here, participating in the forums, having a website, all those things go do establish a presence as well.  I suspect you won't have an issue.

Doesn't matter to me if she's hot. Assuming the pic is real, you look like a hot Asian chick. If I weren't retired, I'd split your Asian pussy like a cheque. ;):D

Edited by 2Big

I go either way.  If the pics or the phone number do not hit any red buttons things are fine with me.  I am sure with your on line presence that you are displaying that you will have calls in no time.  If I wasn't going overseas soon I would .

Welcome. What would add has been said, some will some won't. For me I have met someone with no reviews also had delayed on contacting until I saw them. For me best thing about review is idea of service without having that conversation trying to set up appointment. 

On 6/3/2017 at 5:41 PM, inkspot said:

I think your presence here and the personality you project will go a long way to introduce yourself to new clients.

Welcome to the board. We are glad to have you. I look forward to your contributions to the discussion. 

Welcome to the board. I've seen ladies without reviews especially if their posts or web presence intrigue me. If they are on p411, it usually indicates to me that they are legit. Since your posts do intrigue me, the potential for me setting an appointment with you are increased exponentially.

I dont have any reviews. It definitely can hurt business but I am very low volume and my friends appreciate the discretion.

Ive been considering being open to reviews if I could trust that they would be real and honest, but so many reviews read like bad smut novels. 😄😄 I think its possible to get by without them but its helpful to all when you have some honest, non graphic ones.

If you decide that you do want a review or two, I would suggest that you ask one of your regulars to write one that is not graphic.  I don't write many reviews, and only do so when requested, and only if I can honestly make it glowing (i.e., I never do a so-so or bad review - I have learned that those few occasions are just as likely to be my fault or due to my personal taste).  If requested, I usually ask if they want details, to which they have all said "no."  That's OK by me, those are the kind of reviews I rely upon.  The Penthouse Magazine Forum reviews strike me as mostly locker-room bragging without much use.

(Although that one about the three-way with Elle and Laci remains forever etched upon my mind...)  B)

Just noticed that you now have your first review posted.....and its a good one !

Congratulations beautiful!!