19moose75

Pestering Prospective Providers

44 posts in this topic

You're sitting in a conference room with an Architect, an Engineer and a General Contractor when your phone vibrates in your pocket (good thing you remembered to put it on silent). It's the YL you reached out to earlier in the day returning a call from the voicemail you left her about setting up an 'afternoon side gig'.

Knowing you can't answer while the Architect is trying to explain to the Engineer why he knows more about building and construction than any of the rest of us, you let it go to voicemail.

Missed connection #2.

As I type this, it sounds a bit like one of those 'guy walks into a bar' jokes is about to take place, but in reality it's what happened to me earlier this week.

I let the call go to voicemail. An hour and a half later, meeting is finally over, I return the call. Big suprise.. it goes to voicemail. Left message (Sorry was in a meeting. Would love to set something up. Maybe for Saturday? Call me back when you can. Thanks!)

Missed conection #3

I wait a couple of days. Nothing. I try again. Leave another voicemail. (Hello this is ..., tried a couple of times this week to reach you. Sorry I keep missing you. Call me back when you can. My number is ....) Crickets..

So, my question is: At what point does it become 'pestering'? Did I inadvertently piss her off? I've been wanting to meet with this YL for some time now. Love her profile, reviews, demeanor on the forums, services offered etc. I understand she is probably busy with her own day to day and such. I am not offended that she wasn't waiting next to the phone for MY call. I don't want to be a pestering ass for sure! 

Ladies, what sets you off when a client is trying to reach out to you? How many missed connections before you think he's jerking you around (even if he's really not trying to jerk you around)? Some of us try to be good clients, but a fucking Architect ruins our chances!

No, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame the architect. Stop worshiping women with GPS. Chances are pretty good she is just disorganized. Most of the time these days in Colorado, disorganization and often times disorientation is the reason they can't take care of business. I cant explain on these forums why this is a consistent problem without getting censored, but I think you can figure it out. Get over it/her find someone who isn't such a space cadet and spend your hard earned cash on a woman who will appreciate your business.

13 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Most of the time these days in Colorado, disorganization and often times disorientation is the reason they can't take care of business. I cant explain on these forums why this is a consistent problem without getting censored, but I think you can figure it out. Get over it

I know exactly what your referring to. 

If you don't know why, then well....you don't. I am rarely around anymore, but I stepped in for a no show today. I admit, I miss it, and being single I don't really get laid lol. Keep in mind, 90% of no shows don't hit the board. A missed connection is not "pestering" it is a missed connection. Maybe email may be easier for you guys to try and meet, or maybe set an appointment via P411. The lady who no showed, well her fault. I'm sure her reviews will be 100% positive.

5 hours ago, Vassago said:

No, you didn't do anything wrong. Don't blame the architect. Stop worshiping women with GPS. Chances are pretty good she is just disorganized. Most of the time these days in Colorado, disorganization and often times disorientation is the reason they can't take care of business. I cant explain on these forums why this is a consistent problem without getting censored, but I think you can figure it out. Get over it/her find someone who isn't such a space cadet and spend your hard earned cash on a woman who will appreciate your business.

Total self-entitled dickhead post. He knows why all these women are flakes. He, who uses the name of demon as his handle, has never screwed up, and is the perfect client. If he can't answer the phone, when she calls it's her fault! :mad:

Accusing people of being addicts, because you can't answer their call? Really?! :mad:

Missed calls happen everyday, all across the world. Leave a message. Hopefully, you can trade messages, and book an appointment. Or try email, or P411. If not, move on. Happens in every business, from CEOs,to truck drivers. 

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

Total self-entitled dickhead post. He knows why all these women are flakes. He, who uses the name of demon as his handle, has never screwed up, and is the perfect client. If he can't answer the phone, when she calls it's her fault! :mad:

Accusing people of being addicts, because you can't answer their call? Really?! :mad:

Missed calls happen everyday, all across the world. Leave a message. Hopefully, you can trade messages, and book an appointment. Or try email, or P411. If not, move on. Happens in every business, from CEOs,to truck drivers. 

Let's see if I can respond to your personal attacks without calling you names or attacking you personally.

Telling someone to stop groveling at the feet of women who want nothing to do with you is not self entitlement. Focusing on women who actually want his business is sound advice.

What does my handle have to do with my post? It's also the name of a bicycle company, by the way. I'm flattered you googled my handle, but honestly the biggest demons of all are the one we see in the mirror. 

No one called anyone an addict. In fact the word never came up until you mentioned it.

I'm capable of making my own decisions, agreeing and disagreeing as suits my perspective. I do not live in an echo chamber. Sorry that rubs you the wrong way. 

Lastly "Has never screwed up"? Interesting, seeing as how I've apologized on this forum several times. I would have to admit some kind of fault to be able to do that, wouldn't I? Where have you ever apologized here or admitted to your "screw ups"? Please show me. 

What I find most fascinating, is that as vehemently as you disagree with me, you came to the same conclusion. The OP should move on. 

The sun is shining. Have a great day.

Edited by Vassago
Typo

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

No one called anyone an addict. In fact the word never came up until you mentioned it.

Your words.

"I cant explain on these forums why this is a consistent problem without getting censored, but I think you can figure it out." 

^^^If this doesn't mean addiction, what does it man?^^^.    That rubs me the wrong way.

I guess it's OK to call women, whom you've never met (from the OP) "women with GPS " "disorganized" and "space cadet", as well. That rubs me the wrong way.

Probably time for another apology to the women on this forum.

OR

Nice hole, keep digging.

Edited by pfunk

40 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Your words.

"I cant explain on these forums why this is a consistent problem without getting censored, but I think you can figure it out." 

^^^If this doesn't mean addiction, what does it man?^^^.    That rubs me the wrong way.

I guess it's OK to call women, whom you've never met (from the OP) "women with GPS " "disorganized" and "space cadet", as well. That rubs me the wrong way.

Probably time for another apology to the women on this forum.

OR

Nice hole, keep digging.

You still cannot point out a single instance of admitted fault. Still. 

Yet somehow, in your eyes, I'm the self entitled one.

This coming from one who has commented copiously on how 'wrong' his customers are and how 'right' he is.

What hole are you talking about? The tiny band of a few members on this board who coalesce to echo the same tireless refrain? 

In case you haven't noticed I've no problem finding providers inside and outside of this board. 

If you read my post properly you would see that I also gave praise to the professional women who do not treat their clients this way. They are courteous enough to return a fucking phone call after a while or at the very least make some kind of effort to tell him they are not interested.

But by all means, if the OP wants to self immolate in front of women who treat him like garbage, so be it. 

I'm not apologizing for my response. Not this time, but nice try. 

If it was me(not sure), I am SO sorry as this week has been mucho crazy, and I have been focusing on my regulars more than new clients. I do know that I tried to keep up with clients, but I had alot of emails, tweets, calls, texts to go through and I am sure I missed someone. If it wasn't me, this could easily have happened to another lady too so don't think it was you...school is out, clients are horny, and us ladies are doing our best to keep up.

If not, and she really is ignoring you...well, then just move on. She may not have felt a connection or something else of that nature and instead of getting upset just realize there is someone else out there just as excited to meet you in the near future.

Chin up and have a great weekend! Don't let this business get the better of you!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

9 hours ago, 19moose75 said:

You're sitting in a conference room with an Architect, an Engineer and a General Contractor when your phone vibrates in your pocket (good thing you remembered to put it on silent). It's the YL you reached out to earlier in the day returning a call from the voicemail you left her about setting up an 'afternoon side gig'.

Knowing you can't answer while the Architect is trying to explain to the Engineer why he knows more about building and construction than any of the rest of us, you let it go to voicemail.

Missed connection #2.

As I type this, it sounds a bit like one of those 'guy walks into a bar' jokes is about to take place, but in reality it's what happened to me earlier this week.

I let the call go to voicemail. An hour and a half later, meeting is finally over, I return the call. Big suprise.. it goes to voicemail. Left message (Sorry was in a meeting. Would love to set something up. Maybe for Saturday? Call me back when you can. Thanks!)

Missed conection #3

I wait a couple of days. Nothing. I try again. Leave another voicemail. (Hello this is ..., tried a couple of times this week to reach you. Sorry I keep missing you. Call me back when you can. My number is ....) Crickets..

So, my question is: At what point does it become 'pestering'? Did I inadvertently piss her off? I've been wanting to meet with this YL for some time now. Love her profile, reviews, demeanor on the forums, services offered etc. I understand she is probably busy with her own day to day and such. I am not offended that she wasn't waiting next to the phone for MY call. I don't want to be a pestering ass for sure! 

Ladies, what sets you off when a client is trying to reach out to you? How many missed connections before you think he's jerking you around (even if he's really not trying to jerk you around)? Some of us try to be good clients, but a fucking Architect ruins our chances!

Did you follow up in any other way? An email, a PM, a text message? I think to assume pestering before you try other avenues is jumping the gun. Phones break, get shut off, get stolen. They can be at times unreliable. You know she is a board member so you know there are means of contact. Maybe all that was needed was a follow up email because a phone was being wonky and you could have been the nice guy that pointed it out. 

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

You still cannot point out a single instance of admitted fault. Still. 

Yet somehow, in your eyes, I'm the self entitled one.

This coming from one who has commented copiously on how 'wrong' his customers are and how 'right' he is.

What hole are you talking about? The tiny band of a few members on this board who coalesce to echo the same tireless refrain? 

In case you haven't noticed I've no problem finding providers inside and outside of this board. 

If you read my post properly you would see that I also gave praise to the professional women who do not treat their clients this way. They are courteous enough to return a fucking phone call after a while or at the very least make some kind of effort to tell him they are not interested.

But by all means, if the OP wants to self immolate in front of women who treat him like garbage, so be it. 

I'm not apologizing for my response. Not this time, but nice try. 

What way are clients being treated? All we know is that this guy can't get in touch with a provider and are taking at face value what he says to be the truth and you gotta jump right in with providers are trash and not so subtly call them addicts. That is a way overblown reaction to a dude who has only tried calling a chick and can't even bothered to try any other means of communication. Instead of typing out a long ass post about it the OP could have sent the provider a PM but god forbid you think of that and miss a chance to call women trash.

15 hours ago, 19moose75 said:

Missed connection #2.

Missed conection #3

The OP is a great topic/question and I hope more providers respond with their opinion. A couple weeks ago I contacted an "email/text" only provider that I really want to see. I emailed in the morning and never received a response. I texted later that afternoon - nothing. On paper I meet all her requirements. But I dropped it because I didn't want to be pestering. How much more do I try without crossing a line?

Whoa! Hey now...

I initially thought this post would be a good topic. I'm really hoping I'm not the only guy on here who gets a little lost sometimes, trying to keep a balance between following through and going too far. I told my story, light hearted, in hopes to gain some knowledge on how we, as clients, are perceived by the beautiful women on here (there he goes sucking up to the ladies again).

You must admit the situation we all find ourselves in is not a typical one and I started this thread to get a little more clarity. I know providers like having clients. Helps to pay them bills and all. I also know a polite and respectful client would be preferable to a raging dickbag. I take time to think of my actions, because I don't want to become a raging dickbag! If I don't know, I'm going to ask. (I assume that is one of the reasons we have a forum on this site?) 

I posted this thread, not only for myself, but so anyone reading it might get some clarity on this paticular situation.

Lucy, I know it was a long winded post, when it would have been easier to just ask the YL if I was 'pestering', but the goal was to hopefuly get mulitple opinions and walk away a wiser, more educated, better client, and maybe help some other guys as well. 

Seriously! I see no reason for this thread to go sideways and get angry. I was trying to be humorous, while asking a serious question. Except for that fucking Architect.. he can go jump in a lake!

1 hour ago, 19moose75 said:

Whoa! Hey now...

I initially thought this post would be a good topic. I'm really hoping I'm not the only guy on here who gets a little lost sometimes, trying to keep a balance between following through and going too far. I told my story, light hearted, in hopes to gain some knowledge on how we, as clients, are perceived by the beautiful women on here (there he goes sucking up to the ladies again).

You must admit the situation we all find ourselves in is not a typical one and I started this thread to get a little more clarity. I know providers like having clients. Helps to pay them bills and all. I also know a polite and respectful client would be preferable to a raging dickbag. I take time to think of my actions, because I don't want to become a raging dickbag! If I don't know, I'm going to ask. (I assume that is one of the reasons we have a forum on this site?) 

I posted this thread, not only for myself, but so anyone reading it might get some clarity on this paticular situation.

Lucy, I know it was a long winded post, when it would have been easier to just ask the YL if I was 'pestering', but the goal was to hopefuly get mulitple opinions and walk away a wiser, more educated, better client, and maybe help some other guys as well. 

Seriously! I see no reason for this thread to go sideways and get angry. I was trying to be humorous, while asking a serious question. Except for that fucking Architect.. he can go jump in a lake!

I still say you come and ask for opinions when you've exhausted all efforts of communication because it's very likely that there is a very simple explanation to your situation. I would also refer to Chrissy's recent thread about not responding to clients because it's pretty much a thread about the reasons why some guys don't get a response.

Can you imagine if every guy who didn't get a call back started a thread about it? It would need it's own forum. I don't think you need this post for us to point out the obvious, like try another means of communication. You're digging deeper into this than need be. How do you really know if your pestering and being ignored if all you've done is call?

1 hour ago, 19moose75 said:

When I am hoping for an appointment, I send a P411 message, email, or a text, (depending on what she requests,  in her ads) and follow up with a phone call. SInce you've tried the phone call, maybe try an email, or text.

If she's not posting new ads, maybe she's not working, and has put her phone on silent. There's no way to know what she is doing, or thinking, so don't assume.

It's called "going silent"! A lot of these gals don't bother to respond when they get busy, have other things going on in their lives more important, or are turned off by something you said. I would always appreciate a simple no or check in later, but I'm sure they get hundreds of emails from the crazies and it's hard to sort out the legits. Get used to it. 🙃

Don't trip potato chip.. if the escort doesn't answer or call you back.... NEXT  IN LINE PLEASE. Call another girl. who gives a shit why she didn't answer. 

Since escorts see this as a business. Why don't we apply business guidelines? 

1.Clients call you. No msg left. Escort call number back. 

2. Client calls leaves voicemails. Escort calls client back. If she can't reach him leave voicemail. Text him. Email. Pm. 

3. If calling is an issue use other methods available. 

If clients calls me, text me, pm on p411 YOU WILL get a get a return call within a reasonable time. Iam always surprised that guys waste there time on HOES that don't call him back. Now there are some escorts who will not call you back if you're blacklisted  for being an idiot. This hooking game is so easy to make money it's too complicated to pick up phone. Lol 😂 

Bling Bling... hello Jonny what day what time and how long you wanna love ❤️ me long time? 😘😘😘💕😍

Bling bling FLAT LINE------------------- nothing 😴👀👋👋👋NEXT ESCORT IN LINE!!!! 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

Agree with Nikki! I don't drink or do drugs. I did try to smoke a cigarette in Jr. High. I got soo sick!  I like to believe that the majority of the ladies on TOB are fairly sober. Please forgive us when we fall short and become human at times. Nothing is  done intentionally to personally attack anyone! Yes and sometimes we do go silent. When we need a break.  

5 hours ago, pfunk said:

When I am hoping for an appointment, I send a P411 message, email, or a text, (depending on what she requests,  in her ads) and follow up with a phone call. SInce you've tried the phone call, maybe try an email, or text.

If she's not posting new ads, maybe she's not working, and has put her phone on silent. There's no way to know what she is doing, or thinking, so don't assume.

^^^ This^^^   You really do not ever know what is going on in a providers life, just like she had no idea that you were stuck with said architect 😉😉 I would also try all avenues of communication and then stop.. I don't think you are pestering if you are being polite, which your demeanor thus far seems to reflect 😊. I appreciate your post, it shows that you are a considerate person. The only stupid question is the one that goes unasked, in my opinion.. Good luck! 

13 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Agree with Nikki! I don't drink or do drugs. I did try to smoke a cigarette in Jr. High. I got soo sick!  I like to believe that the majority of the ladies on TOB are fairly sober. Please forgive us when we fall short and become human at times. Nothing is  done intentionally to personally attack anyone! Yes and sometimes we do go silent. When we need a break.  

Kali your post # is 669 😂😂😂

14 hours ago, 19moose75 said:

Whoa! Hey now...

Jeeze, Moose, I feel your pain - you asked a really good question, in a really good way and the same old crabby dickwads manage to take it sideways into their typical "my dick is bigger than your dick" pissing match, with Lucy chiming in with her usual bitchy response. Same old, same old, gets pretty tiresome.

At any rate, I have wondered the same thing - how much communication is too much, and how much follow-up is considered appropriate and how much will get you a black mark?  I would like to see some actual answers from the ladies (as opposed to all of the testosterone driven comments from the guys about how you phrased the question).

Several of the ladies that I have gotten to know pretty well have really opened my eyes to how much harassment, hating and crap they have to put up with every day - apparently there are a massive number of trolls who actually take time to harass providers they have never met.  Such empty, hollow, people.  I think that sometimes the overload becomes too much and the gals just turn off the phone for a while.  It sucks, but until we figure out how to send 100,000,000 volts into the trolls' computers we are going to have to live with it.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Jeeze, Moose, I feel your pain - you asked a really good question, in a really good way and the same old crabby dickwads manage to take it sideways into their typical "my dick is bigger than your dick" pissing match, with Lucy chiming in with her usual bitchy response. Same old, same old, gets pretty tiresome.

At any rate, I have wondered the same thing - how much communication is too much, and how much follow-up is considered appropriate and how much will get you a black mark?  I would like to see some actual answers from the ladies (as opposed to all of the testosterone driven comments from the guys about how you phrased the question).

Several of the ladies that I have gotten to know pretty well have really opened my eyes to how much harassment, hating and crap they have to put up with every day - apparently there are a massive number of trolls who actually take time to harass providers they have never met.  Such empty, hollow, people.  I think that sometimes the overload becomes too much and the gals just turn off the phone for a while.  It sucks, but until we figure out how to send 100,000,000 volts into the trolls' computers we are going to have to live with it.

Why don't you just fucking @ me? You like to mention me by name it's petty when it's easier just to respond. My response wasn't bitchy, it was practical. Dude knows emails and PMs exist but doesn't try them so assumes he's being ignored. And again this was pretty much a thread already that Chrissy started about not responding to your request. And I answered the question too in this thread but you're blinded by dislike for some reason. The OP needs to try another means of communication, she returned one phone call so why wouldn't she return another? Maybe because there is a problem with her phone?

17 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

What way are clients being treated? All we know is that this guy can't get in touch with a provider and are taking at face value what he says to be the truth and you gotta jump right in with providers are trash and not so subtly call them addicts. That is a way overblown reaction to a dude who has only tried calling a chick and can't even bothered to try any other means of communication. Instead of typing out a long ass post about it the OP could have sent the provider a PM but god forbid you think of that and miss a chance to call women trash.

I didn't trash ALL women. You want to call it trashing, fine we'll call it trashing. I trashed certain women who exhibit a kind of behavior. It wasn't even in reference to the woman mentioned in the original post. It's referring to an amalgam of experiences that I have been having over the last year and a half. Experiences that are similar to what the original poster is describing, but not exactly. Unlike the OP,  in almost every instance, I do get some kind of response back, mostly an apology and an explanation. If it happened once or twice, I'd blow it off. But it's happened OFTEN. Sometimes the response time back is so preposterous all I can do is laugh. When I get a text message 3 weeks later, saying "Yeah, babe, come hang out. I'm available." My first reaction is, 'Who the fuck is this?' Because I've long since erased their number. I then have to Google the number to find out who it is. Then, you  get your cases of girl falling asleep right at the appointment time. "Sorry, I dozed off. Let me make it up to you." Or the ever classic, "Sorry I was walking my puppy and dropped my cellphone (at 1am)." This text response coming at 6 in the morning, 6 hours after not being there. The list goes on. 

So now, finally to this 'addiction' you guys keep bringing up that I never mentioned. It's not something most people consider an addiction. Let's call it a recreation. Some people are capable of handling it better than others. Some people can't handle it at all and wind up rear-ending each other on the freeway or driving 45 MPH in the left hand lane. In this industry related scenario, they zone out and have no recollection of you texting, emailing, AND P411'ing until days/weeks later after they didn't bother to show up to their appointment. So no, not exactly like the original poster, but some similarities. If it's not what I think it is, what else could it be? Why else are so many providers flooding to this state? Why so many collected incidents like this over the last year or so? If you don't think this is the case, go pour over older posts. I'm not the only one that's noticed the plague of the space cadets. 

For the last time, to the professional women who take their job seriously, I give you the utmost praise and I salute you. My response has NOTHING to do with you.

Edited by Vassago
typo

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

There is a difference between a pissing contest and being singled out to get pissed on. Generally, when I get pissed on, I get pissed off. 

I have to be BRUTALLY HONEST to you all! I am so addicted to Centrum multi gummies!!! Wheeww now I feel so much better coming clean. One day I ate 12 of them😰😰

As a client, I know the ladies are probably going through hell with all the texts and emails. I give them credit and can't imagine how they keep it all organized. I came into my office today and had 20 messages on my phone. All I could say is I am grateful for business  but WTF. So, I am patient with the ladies and try back in a few days or wait a week or so. I only contact on P411.

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I have to be BRUTALLY HONEST to you all! I am so addicted to Centrum multi gummies!!! Wheeww now I feel so much better coming clean. One day I ate 12 of them😰😰

Kali.. You put a smile on my face! Thanks.

I guess I was worried that repeated phone calls, then e-mail, then maybe a PM would move beyond the casual 'Hi, I'm so-and-so and I'd like to meet you.' ..to.. 'Hi, I'm a horney asshole, and I'm going to bug the shit out of you till you answer me goddamnit!' (Didn't want to be the guy that causes posts like the one Chrissy started. Which I took to be a post about.. wait for it.. Pestering Prospective Providers)

:: I'm typing this with a smart-ass smile on my face, attempting humor and sarcasm, not trying to start anything:: 

6 hours ago, Vassago said:

I didn't trash ALL women. You want to call it trashing, fine we'll call it trashing. I trashed certain women who exhibit a kind of behavior. It wasn't even in reference to the woman mentioned in the original post. It's referring to an amalgam of experiences that I have been having over the last year and a half. Experiences that are similar to what the original poster is describing, but not exactly. Unlike the OP,  in almost every instance, I do get some kind of response back, mostly an apology and an explanation. If it happened once or twice, I'd blow it off. But it's happened OFTEN. Sometimes the response time back is so preposterous all I can do is laugh. When I get a text message 3 weeks later, saying "Yeah, babe, come hang out. I'm available." My first reaction is, 'Who the fuck is this?' Because I've long since erased their number. I then have to Google the number to find out who it is. Then, you  get your cases of girl falling asleep right at the appointment time. "Sorry, I dozed off. Let me make it up to you." Or the ever classic, "Sorry I was walking my puppy and dropped my cellphone (at 1am)." This text response coming at 6 in the morning, 6 hours after not being there. The list goes on. 

So now, finally to this 'addiction' you guys keep bringing up that I never mentioned. It's not something most people consider an addiction. Let's call it a recreation. Some people are capable of handling it better than others. Some people can't handle it at all and wind up rear-ending each other on the freeway or driving 45 MPH in the left hand lane. In this industry related scenario, they zone out and have no recollection of you texting, emailing, AND P411'ing until days/weeks later after they didn't bother to show up to their appointment. So no, not exactly like the original poster, but some similarities. If it's not what I think it is, what else could it be? Why else are so many providers flooding to this state? Why so many collected incidents like this over the last year or so? If you don't think this is the case, go pour over older posts. I'm not the only one that's noticed the plague of the space cadets. 

For the last time, to the professional women who take their job seriously, I give you the utmost praise and I salute you. My response has NOTHING to do with you.

Your response was in an open forum. You wanted to dance around words so you could later pretend that's not what you meant I get it. Your initial response was to trash providers for god knows what reason.

Bottom line is the OP only called and then had to come make a big deal out of it which gives opportunity for guys to post insulting crap like you did. It was a lot of assuming that went on. When really he could have followed up with an email.

18 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Don't trip potato chip.. if the escort doesn't answer or call you back.... NEXT  IN LINE PLEASE. Call another girl. who gives a shit why she didn't answer. 

Since escorts see this as a business. Why don't we apply business guidelines? 

1.Clients call you. No msg left. Escort call number back. 

2. Client calls leaves voicemails. Escort calls client back. If she can't reach him leave voicemail. Text him. Email. Pm. 

3. If calling is an issue use other methods available. 

If clients calls me, text me, pm on p411 YOU WILL get a get a return call within a reasonable time. Iam always surprised that guys waste there time on HOES that don't call him back. Now there are some escorts who will not call you back if you're blacklisted  for being an idiot. This hooking game is so easy to make money it's too complicated to pick up phone. Lol 😂 

Bling Bling... hello Jonny what day what time and how long you wanna love ❤️ me long time? 😘😘😘💕😍

Bling bling FLAT LINE------------------- nothing 😴👀👋👋👋NEXT ESCORT IN LINE!!!! 

In a way, these tactics would work...except for all the variables in between like what Lucy said, phones updating/not calling through(my phone does this a lot), a lady is busy/booked, email hasn't come through or went to spam, etc. There are so many scenarios and situations that happent that nothing is fool proof. If only it was that easy!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

57 minutes ago, 19moose75 said:

Kali.. You put a smile on my face! Thanks.

I guess I was worried that repeated phone calls, then e-mail, then maybe a PM would move beyond the casual 'Hi, I'm so-and-so and I'd like to meet you.' ..to.. 'Hi, I'm a horney asshole, and I'm going to bug the shit out of you till you answer me goddamnit!' (Didn't want to be the guy that causes posts like the one Chrissy started. Which I took to be a post about.. wait for it.. Pestering Prospective Providers)

:: I'm typing this with a smart-ass smile on my face, attempting humor and sarcasm, not trying to start anything:: 

If she never got your voicemails then it's not pestering is it? You never really followed through. If you wanted to ask generically why sometimes providers don't respond that's one thing but to ask before you've tried other avenues to contact someone just doesn't make a lot of sense to me. And you opened up the door for guys like Vassago to throw out insults about providers when it's not needed.

She returned your call once there is a damn good chance she would do it again. But you have to follow through. Like right now as I was typing this I got a notice for a voicemail but my phone didn't ring. That's an easy thing to miss. I ask clients to not text because my phone has some issues and texts can take up to 90 seconds to send. There were a thousand things to consider and reasons why you may not have gotten a call back. To make it about you before you've even tried anything else is confusing to me. You do the bare minimum and wonder why you're not getting a reply?

If you want generic responses then ask for generic responses. But you posted a pretty specific scenario and are going to get specific replies.