Exotic Yazmin Cruz

Stripper costume/Adult stores in the area

10 posts in this topic

I like to pick up new sexy things when I travel to other cities. Id like to get one new things while Im here. Can any of you ladies or gents tell me if their are any good stripper/ exotic dancewear stores in the area?  I've google and found the adult stores, but as we all know, they often have shitty selections and extreme prices. 

On 6/2/2017 at 8:16 PM, Exotic Yazmin Cruz said:

I like to pick up new sexy things when I travel to other cities. Id like to get one new things while Im here. Can any of you ladies or gents tell me if their are any good stripper/ exotic dancewear stores in the area?  I've google and found the adult stores, but as we all know, they often have shitty selections and extreme prices. 

I can only think of one, it's called Arianna's or Ariana's. It's near Colorado Blvd and Mississippi.

Fascinations carry a lot of sexy things.Especially the one directly behind Shotgun Willies.

You can get it all right at Shotgun Willies...Strippers, sex toys and clothes, and weed through things...

Romantix, Fasenations, Crystals, Pleasures...places I also like to go to. Often make the round. Hand wash your delicates and hang to dry. 

34 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Romantix, Fasenations, Crystals, Pleasures...places I also like to go to. Often make the round. Hand wash your delicates and hang to dry. 

Thanks Kali, I had never considered hang drying my junk before reading this. :D

47 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Real men don't hang dry their junk...they wring it out.

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

Blink! I have all sorts of options you c a n try with your "junk"!  why not recycle!?

😋😋 All sorts of beautiful options! Which can also be optional and subject to be altered or repeated if necessary! Never predetermined or understood by anyone. Not even me? Well maybe?! Who knows?