johnnybgood

Ladies.... picture or no picture?

10 posts in this topic

Ladies I was just wondering how you felt about clients having or not having a profile picture?  Just throwing it out there for new gentlemen for considering what is the preferred method.

Thanks for your time..😍

On here, guys do not post pictures of themselves but, they do post an avatar. On P411 its nice to post a picture but it is not required. Hope that helps.

Pretty much what Melissa said. Some of the guys have an avatar that is funny, sexy, or a hobby that they enjoy. Good luck, and welcome.

We LOVE dick pics! :D(I'm kidding, don't send your best friend's pic to us)

I have some clients that send pics by email if they are serious about setting up an appt., but otherwise, I don't see too many post them on forums and probably think that is wise. Do what feels best to you.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

6 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Pretty much what Melissa said. Some of the guys have an avatar that is funny, sexy, or a hobby that they enjoy. Good luck, and welcome.

Mine is true to life though....

6 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

We LOVE dick pics! :D(I'm kidding, don't send your best friend's pic to us)

I have some clients that send pics by email if they are serious about setting up an appt., but otherwise, I don't see too many post them on forums and probably think that is wise. Do what feels best to you.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I'm sorry, by the time I read "I'm kidding" I had already hit send. :D

I did a bit of photoshopping to my pic and it's a couple years old. Not quite what you'll see when you open the door. Just being honest.

If I send a face pic I'll probably have a lot fewer appontments...:(

I'll stick with a P411 request. :D

Iam much more handsome than my avatar. Don't believe it? Just ask me and I'll tell you. Oh wait, I already did..  :D

You guys must do things very different here. In OKc guys NEVER post there face pics on our board (ECCIE) and I have only ever seen one gent do it on P411, his reason being he said a couple of providers refused to see him when they saw his ethnicity so he decided to put a pic so the ladies knew upfront. In a perfect wold we would all have face and full body pics up, but I understand why its not doable for most people.