Please screen thoroughly !!

40 posts in this topic

Thanks Jodee and Lucy for the intellectual conversation about it. Much appreciated!

I can say personally that I publicly advertise that I do blow uncovered. I am not ashamed of it, and personally don't really care what people think about it. It is my preference, and if a client kindly asked me to cover...I have no problem with that at all either.

I can say that I will be hitting my 14th(very soon) year doing this, and *knock on wood* have not gotten an STD. I would like to say it is because I periodically go get checked, but I do think it is that I heavily educate myself on all manners about STDs and luck. I am very picky about who I see, I do check down there and yes, I DO know what to look for. I have no problem sending a client on his merry little way if he is infected, and I would let the providers know in case he doesn't do his due diligence and get checked. One of the biggest reasons I spit instead of swallow is because it does lessen the chance of infection, and honestly, I have had a few  where there were gross encounter(We will not Go there as To what that is). I also never work with a sore mouth or with a cut, low immunity, basically if I don't feel good as that increases my risk. I also never see clients that are rough as that can easily rip the tissues as well, and personally, they are just not as fun to see because they tend to be too picky. I also frown on seeing clients that are well endowed for various reasons. Lastly, I tend to think I am "low volume" and most of my clients tend to be repeats so new clients have a harder time seeing me.

I know some of these tactics work, but I also know that the risk is there for me to get something. Personally, I think if you are willing to do this you have to weigh in all odds, and decide if it is worth the risk. If it isn't, then maybe another hobby is right for you. Me, I am going to do what I do best, and I know people will not approve, but that is their issue not mine...it is what gets my motor cranking.

I personally talk to the professionals and they have told me the likelihood of them seeing adult worker in with STDs is low compared to homosexuals(the highest) or young adults between the ages of 18-25. The reason? They go uncovered and think nothing of protection because they "know them" unlike adult workers seeing strangers on a daily basis. That is pretty profound coming from a place that deals with STDs on a daily basis, and they aren't the only place with these statistics.

Now, on a screening level...I am not sure what to tell you, but to trust your instinct and if you find a method that you feel works for you then go for it. I do various things for screening because while one works for one guy, it may not work for another. P411 is just one example of screening, but it is not 100% fool proof and it doesn't work for everyone. Also, just recently there was a true example of how little it worked with a client having many ok's, but he is, in fact, very dangerous and somehow slipped through the cracks. This goes for TOB, ECCIE, TER, etc. As she said...screen, screen, screen!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

Not all us are seeing more than one client a day. Some of us 😉 have careers and are multiple business owners. I don't care what someone else's opinion is on how I choose to suck dick. ✌️It's no one business what I do. As for screening I'd much rather see a guy who has a P411 then deal with provider drama. 🤗

FACT:  Even if you screen a client with his real world information that doesn't mean he safe to see either. So that in it's self CRAP 💩. So basically....At your own risk and nothing is every 100% guarantee, and especially when your breaking the law. While we are at, not all (please note I didn't say everyone) providers are safe to see either. Provider and John should always screen to there own comfort level. There are ways of doing it without asking for real world information. 

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

The privilege is the ability to sway trends. That's what I mean. I have privilege too as a provider with long standing history and options like TOB. You have a platform for your opinions thats way more than a lot of people have. 

Well I am just going to say it and to hell with the consequences. Sabrina's "impassioned stance" is not unprecedented from ladies who do NOT offer untranslated oral. Many get hyper sensitive and very outspoken about it. The REAL unspoken reason behind this feeling is anger and resentment over the business they do NOT get because of their no BBBJ choice. In their view, if all girls banded together and demanded condomized everything, they would not then lose as much business, nor would they have to say "no"  when guys  ask for it. This won't be admitted to of course, but think about it. Do you really think they are getting that upset just for the sake of "other people's safety"? They are all covered themselves and therefore not affected. However they ARE affected...FINANCIALLY....and many resent the hell out of it.   Commence firing...fire at will.

13 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

Well I am just going to say it and to hell with the consequences. Sabrina's "impassioned stance" is not unprecedented from ladies who do NOT offer untranslated oral. Many get hyper sensitive and very outspoken about it. The REAL unspoken reason behind this feeling is anger and resentment over the business they do NOT get because of their no BBBJ choice. In their view, if all girls banded together and demanded condomized everything, they would not then lose as much business, nor would they have to say "no"  when guys  ask for it. This won't be admitted to of course, but think about it. Do you really think they are getting that upset just for the sake of "other people's safety"? They are all covered themselves and therefore not affected. However they ARE affected...FINANCIALLY....and many resent the hell out of it.   Commence firing...fire at will.

*pew,pew, pew* Just kidding, I like your post.

I don't knock ladies that cover anything, in fact, I had an in-depth conversation with someone about this and it seems to be a real issue in this industry. There are threats, boycotts, and even peer pressure to ladies that if they don't go uncovered that they will get bad reviews, be kicked off boards, ignored, or even worse forced to do what the client wants. This isn't just a few, this is hundreds of ladies that would prefer to be safer, but do it uncovered for fear of being hurt financially even physically. We are selling our bodies and mentally saying okay to do this with complete strangers, and it is even tougher when it something we are not comfortable with. I empathize, and tell the ladies to do what they want to do. It is their choice and I do not judge them based on what they choose to do...just wish clients and other providers wouldn't. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 6/1/2017 at 1:44 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

Giving out references can bring on so much drama it's unbelievable. I have always been 100% reference friendly. Holly shit balls of fire it can bring on the drama. I even made it impossible for my reference to back fire and yet I still run into provider drama. Over dumb ass bullshit.... "Why you seeing this girl, come and see me instead." She get mad at the client. To much drama for your baby momma!!!! MMMMKKKK  This is just one example I mentioned. I am seriously considering on not being reference friendly.  Especially, since I have the ability to screen without references and then some. Would I like to keep providers safe? Yes, and I have in many more ways than one. Some providers have experianced horrible things happen to them, by expecting references and now they will only operate by real world info only. So..... you be the judge.  

Let me just say this references don't mean jack shit. Here is an example. 

• Client had 4 references verify him. All seen him with in the last 6 Months - 1 Week.
  • I always do physical screening for STD's its part of my routine. Its on my advertisement.
  • This guy had so many warts on his dick.
  • Just think each girl said he was safe to see. 
  • Sent him home and yes I kept the money since he wasted my time. 

I could mention a whole bunch more bullshit. But its not needed. When you are breaking the law nothing is ever 100% bullet proof. 

hahaha, like the P411 guy I had who showed up with a case full of unmentionables looking for his next provider connection. I sent his ass the fuck home.

10 hours ago, abigailfox said:

hahaha, like the P411 guy I had who showed up with a case full of unmentionables looking for his next provider connection. I sent his ass the fuck home.

Incase you miss it. Nothing is 100% guarantee. Doesn't mater how the client is screened. 

GFE does not equal unsafe sex.

And not everyone sees multiple men each day. Some of us are actually low volume.

Just my opinion. :P

On 6/5/2017 at 4:49 PM, Cecilia said:

GFE does not equal unsafe sex.

And not everyone sees multiple men each day. Some of us are actually low volume.

Just my opinion. :P

100% right!!!!