Sexielexy

Girlfriend

6 posts in this topic

I've had a few people tell me I need to take my girlfriend's picture down. She took off on me leaving me stranded. I can't seem to come to heart to delete them yet. I mean she was so hot and looked just like me! Not to mention who doesn't love two girls??? My heart is broken but I'm glad to have gotten rid of her. All she did was add stress to my life. I really can't wait to come back to Colorado without her. Things are so much better now!

SexieLexy!

Sorry to hear about your lady friend leaving you stranded! Yes I think you will feel better with giving it some time. Change can be difficult. Something to be said for being self sufficient. Let her be and the future is yet to be.

😘😘

19 hours ago, Laci French said:

What? 

She said................ "I'm really hot. I'm coming back to Colorado very soon and I won't be doing two girl sessions right away". :D

Nice try Boink, but I think it actually translates into: "Hey everybody, go look at my profile to check out the hot chick pictures. I'm the pretty one and I am on my way back to Colorado."

Lol I was simply just putting it out there that she's not with me anymore. Guys have been asking about her and it's breaking my heart. I miss the crazy bitch, but for real she was stressing me the fuck out. She was sloppy, unsafe, and clouded my judgement. They say time heals everything. Maybe I'll find another hot chick soon.

Good vibes xo