Sexielexy

Sex toy

41 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You can actually purchase a TENS unit from Amazon that will cost you a lot less than if you buy it online from a sex toy company.  

I have a really nice one I think I got for about 25 bucks.

The Womanizer

Gentlemen, I recommend this toy for your playing pleasure (when used to pleasure your partner). On a scale of 1-10, this toy is an 11.

This design of toy does not penetrate, but the combination of vibration and slight sucking action has proven irresistible to every partner I have tried it on!. Screaming - Moaning twisting bucking climaxes. Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/Womanizer-AR076-N-Black-Leopard/dp/B00K6F05AY?th=1  Remember me fondly as you use this toy!   I give it my unqualified 5 star recommendation (and so do my partners).

On 5/31/2017 at 0:44 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

I find Lelo to be a little overpriced. Do you mind if I asked what you paid for yours?

$240 here in Vegas... I agree, it's pricey. But it's been my go to for 3 blissful years now, lol. It holds a charge for an incredibly long time and it's waterproof which is a nice bonus...  

1 hour ago, Vegas Jen-5884 said:

$240 here in Vegas... I agree, it's pricey. But it's been my go to for 3 blissful years now, lol. It holds a charge for an incredibly long time and it's waterproof which is a nice bonus...  

I said all this same shit about my depth finder just the other day! :D

I just bought the first real toy I've ever owned. It's a vibrator I can use both ends..I love it so far !!!

On 6/1/2017 at 4:39 AM, Bit Banger said:

I think she meant, "Bring your own toys for use on yourself." Also consider that some toys fit inside condoms. 

NO.... They are community, and used by one and all.  Ewwww.

On 5/31/2017 at 9:29 PM, lintlizard said:

Do the ladies go for this??  Kinda seems like a dildo should treated like a tooth brush - not just anybody should be using it....   REALLY curious if the providers would use a used toy....?   Absolutely not?   or yes if it's clean?

14 hours ago, boink36 said:

I said all this same shit about my depth finder just the other day! :D

Image result for stupid fisherman

Oh I will!!!! I love you ladies and gents on here. I take your advice and woowee is it working out for me. 😘😘😘😘

Good vibes xo

I made a comfortable strap that holds a dildo in place on my thigh, fun to break it out and play out MFM fantasies