Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

The foolishness of men and women

6 posts in this topic

There is fishing etiquette. If you see a guy fishing a system of holes, don't go 50 yards upstream, splashing around like a drunken ogre. You ruin the fishing experience for both of us. I sound pretty foolish, right? Then I watched this gem. Women cat fighting each other 'off-air' over wardrobe. Men and women, what a comedy of errors. I guess sexes are not all that different from one another in the end.

Edited by Vassago
forgot the link

That wasn't a cat fight. That was one woman being a horrible twat!

31 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

That wasn't a cat fight. That was one woman being a horrible twat!

TWAT. Now thats a word that says it all right there. Its like combining "dumb cunt" "nobody likes you," and "stop posting your dinners on fb, you unintriguing basic bitch!" One word, one nice and tidy little twat :)

13 minutes ago, TrystinTrimble said:

TWAT. Now thats a word that says it all right there. Its like combining "dumb cunt" "nobody likes you," and "stop posting your dinners on fb, you unintriguing basic bitch!" One word, one nice and tidy little twat :)

That may be a contradiction of terms. When I hear the word "Twat" I really don't think about something tidy or little..  LOL

2 hours ago, BigDaddyB68 said:

That may be a contradiction of terms. When I hear the word "Twat" I really don't think about something tidy or little..  LOL

Well if nothing else it is one nice tidy little insult...

Notice the gal on the right cringing. I think she wants to be on a different show.