Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

I’ve been trying to loosen up…

6 posts in this topic

…a bit lately. On gift giving I usually go with VS or Fascination cards, wine, Crown. For the 1st time I actually requested a clothing request she didn’t have, so I asked sizes and where she suggest I go. You need to understand how difficult that actually was for me. I’m shy by nature…

…Fascinations by Shotguns (can always use a brew too and boobies right)? I wanted the school girl look, cept I didn’t know it until I asked the clerk for a plaid skirt. BOOM, I was given sooo many choices, pre-packed, separates, I opted for separates. I went with black skirt instead of plaid, red tie blouse, and knee high black hose. Shoes shoes shoes, WTF to do there. Don’t laugh, I went with Converse black Chuck Taylor’s.  I learned so much on this mission, I will be doing it again for someone, way fun. She loved it, while the shoes aren’t her style she simply danced coming outta the bathroom. I have a full length mirror in the living room, and yes she admired herself. I had the camera out, but have yet to really cross that bridge. I’ve taken a vid or two on the iPhone and some pics, but have yet to shoot a full spread. I’m shy by nature…

…Seeing her in her uni, and her reaction after getting dressed, was all I needed today…Peace!

One of my best photo shoots on my profile is completely done by a client ;)

Photos, Outfit and all. We truly are girly girls when it comes to dress up! And its very very common.. Welcome to the "Gifting" circle!

22 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

…a bit lately. On gift giving I usually go with VS or Fascination cards, wine, Crown. For the 1st time I actually requested a clothing request she didn’t have, so I asked sizes and where she suggest I go. You need to understand how difficult that actually was for me. I’m shy by nature…

…Fascinations by Shotguns (can always use a brew too and boobies right)? I wanted the school girl look, cept I didn’t know it until I asked the clerk for a plaid skirt. BOOM, I was given sooo many choices, pre-packed, separates, I opted for separates. I went with black skirt instead of plaid, red tie blouse, and knee high black hose. Shoes shoes shoes, WTF to do there. Don’t laugh, I went with Converse black Chuck Taylor’s.  I learned so much on this mission, I will be doing it again for someone, way fun. She loved it, while the shoes aren’t her style she simply danced coming outta the bathroom. I have a full length mirror in the living room, and yes she admired herself. I had the camera out, but have yet to really cross that bridge. I’ve taken a vid or two on the iPhone and some pics, but have yet to shoot a full spread. I’m shy by nature…

…Seeing her in her uni, and her reaction after getting dressed, was all I needed today…Peace!

are you trying to impress us on how much money you spent or you bought a lady an out fit? what's the purpose of letting us know? just curious 

I had a client a couple of weeks ago give me the coolest black corset top that I am dying to wear for my next photos. I love the gifts, and it is very sweet when our clients want to spoil us with a "lil' something" that pleases both parties.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

44 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

are you trying to impress us on how much money you spent or you bought a lady an out fit? what's the purpose of letting us know? just curious 

Stevie, nope just tryin to change things up. If you were to do your due diligence, you'd find a change up once in a while is a good thing. It was fun shopping instead of just give me a gift card. i.e., Blouse $19.99, skirt $29.99, knee highs $5.99, The CT's were the most expensive at $49.99. Also keep in mind, like Samantha says, she liked it, and I REALLY liked it. A visual aid if you will. Plus it was fun. I like fun...YOU? Still within reason of gift giving IMO.

Wish more guys were like you Fishindude. The last gift I got was in December. Just one of the many changes I've seen and wondered why.

Good on you though. You should have fun, otherwise what's the point. I'm certain the ladies like it as well. We like getting pampered.