Chrissy

NO Reference for YOU!

41 posts in this topic

More and more providers are no longer using references as screening methods for many reasons. Here soon I will stop excepting references myself. Even if you pre-screened with me using references and I have not seen you before, they will no longer be any good. I don't care who you are. I don't need the money. There are many ways of doing this without asking for real world information. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

15 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

. Even if you pre-screened with me using references and I have not seen you before, they will no longer be any good. I don't care who you are. I don't need the money. 

Oh well, now you're in my neighboorhood...and I don't pass the mustard. No biggie...just moving along.

14 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Oh well, now you're in my neighboorhood...and I don't pass the mustard. No biggie...just moving along.

No loss.... NEXT 

On 5/29/2017 at 2:59 PM, pfunk said:

This ^^^^^ is my opinion, as well. Out of every hundred prospective customers I talk with, I get 2 douche nozzles, so they (the nozzles) can fuck right off! :lol:

Not bad, 2%. That's actually pretty surprising. I have a company that sells materials into the construction industry and the amount of asshole, self important self agrandized (sp), truly truly arrogant people I deal with on a daily has to be... 70%. Maybe I should be pushing handjobs. I would probably be pretty good at it, my dick has never complained. That's a 100% satisfaction rate! Wait..one time I had stitches on three fingers of both hands. On all honesty, there was some complaining for a couple weeks. 

On 5/28/2017 at 9:16 PM, boink36 said:

Based on your posts, you seem to have an inordinate amount of guys treat you this way. I find myself pondering the question "why".

I actually found her post hilarious while enjoying my morning coffee. None of my clients cook for ME!?!?!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I usually get a good chuckle out of her threads as well. Sometimes she is just saying what everyone else is thinking.:o

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I actually found her post hilarious while enjoying my morning coffee. None of my clients cook for ME!?!?!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I was just about to say this...I had one make me a good steak from elk one time years on years ago but that's about it..

Where are all the Chief's??

10 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

....Where are all the Chief's??

Possibly, Kansas City?!?!? 

26 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Possibly, Kansas City?!?!? 

"Great job but who are the Chefs?"

Should've had a Snickers.

On 5/31/2017 at 9:44 AM, SabrinaLynn said:

I was just about to say this...I had one make me a good steak from elk one time years on years ago but that's about it..

Where are all the Chief's??

I can take a pretty good guess who this cat might be, LOL.