mff77

Does "CIP" in a review mean what I think it does?

22 posts in this topic

I read it in a recent review on here and it had me scratching my head.  If so, was it a typo?  Were they serious or joking?  Why would anyone take the chance these days?

What review? Post a link please

Write it in a review is best way to get on the DNS list.

Just now, stevie-2249 said:

well the guy probably did with a condom on

And Stevie takes the win.😂

Review Link

If the above link doesn't work just search for "cip" under "Consenting Adult Activities" and it should pop up.  Maybe they meant "tip"?  Is that an acronym for something?  I need a dictionary these days.

Maybe he had to finish himself and CIP means Cum In Palm?? 

1 hour ago, stevie-2249 said:

CIP is Cinnamon in Patron and a side of orange. Done.

Edited by Laci French
Trying to get rid of the Stevie quote??

4 hours ago, mff77 said:

I read it in a recent review on here and it had me scratching my head.  If so, was it a typo?  Were they serious or joking?  Why would anyone take the chance these days?

I doubt it's a typo. The only letters anywhere near 'p' are I, O, J, K,L. None of those make sense. Auto correct? But then wtf is a cip? 

50 minutes ago, Vassago said:

I doubt it's a typo. The only letters anywhere near 'p' are I, O, J, K,L. None of those make sense. Auto correct? But then wtf is a cip? 

Came In Purse.  For that good surprise when she reaches in to get her keys?

4 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

Write it in a review is best way to get on the DNS list.

And DNS means domain name system?

Maybe he meant to type vip. Which is code for cip. AKA Dinner Date. And everyone knows vip dinners come with dessert. Usually a type of pie. Bavarian pies are popular these days. I usually just stick to apple though.

9 hours ago, ironman318 said:

And DNS means domain name system?

Do Not Schedule or See

Both Provider and Client

Edited by wglide2003

16 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

Do Not Schedule or See

Both Provider and Client

Would that be just the client who wrote it or any client whosoever sees the provider? Because the latter directly relates to you. 

1 hour ago, JoDoe27 said:

Would that be just the client who wrote it or any client whosoever sees the provider? Because the latter directly relates to you. 

I'm thinking he means the client in question. If everyone avoided everyone who was with someone we'd be out of anyone's real fast. 

The DNS's would get passed around like creampies- I mean hotcakes.

Since it has only been used once in the history of TOB per a search - it doesn't mean shit.  But a few replies that come to mind:

• An activity usually performed at Christmas - cum in poinsettias
  • Cast iron pipe or capital improvement plan - wielding a pipe, she made sure she got her capital perhaps?
  • oh, i dunno - maybe pm the reviewer and ask.  He has also used tip before, usually meaning "tip only" (as in penis not extra money!) so a possible typo
  • Cheap business lunch special - cum in polyester

OK enough.  Highlights the futility of using terms that are not so widely used that everyone knows what is meant.  Pretty much just bragging.

But as far as avoiding a provider if it means what everyone wants it to mean - cum in pussy, no cover aka cream pie - why exactly does that mean avoid provider? Does not mean you have to also engage in bbfs just cause he may have.  Does anyone actually believe the lady you are seeing never bare backs anyone - boyfriend, husband, SO or that "they" are any better bet to be disease free that general john??  If you don't believe condom protects you then maybe you should ........... yeah, never mind.

While the term may have only been used once on this board it is the first hit on an Urban Dictionary search.  Maybe it is a typo like I suggested in my first post.  Who knows?

Overall, I think of it more as a reduction of risk.  Do I actively want to associate with those people that I believe "may" be engaging in more risky behaviors which increase the chances of disease transmission?  Of course nothing is 100% guaranteed but there are things you can do to reduce the chances of such like researching providers.  Yes condoms do offer a large amount of protection but that still doesn't mean I'm going to go out and pick up some track marked street walker off of Colfax.

3 hours ago, mff77 said:

While the term may have only been used once on this board it is the first hit on an Urban Dictionary search.  Maybe it is a typo like I suggested in my first post.  Who knows?

Overall, I think of it more as a reduction of risk.  Do I actively want to associate with those people that I believe "may" be engaging in more risky behaviors which increase the chances of disease transmission?  Of course nothing is 100% guaranteed but there are things you can do to reduce the chances of such like researching providers.  Yes condoms do offer a large amount of protection but that still doesn't mean I'm going to go out and pick up some track marked street walker off of Colfax.

So far Sherlock, we've got an acronym that has been used precisely once in the history of TOB.  You had a question.  It got answered.  So far, so good.  When we bridge to slamming either the provider or the schmo who wrote the review, I think you've crossed a line.  As you said: "Who knows."  Personally, I'd back away from the post and move on.  I don't think there's any benefit here to a sermon on safe choices from a 7-post wonder.  Personally, I have no idea either, but equating the provider in question to a "track-marked street walker off of Colfax" is just wrong.

Have a nice day. :-)

Back away from what?  I was responding to gr8owl's post in that just because something may be 99% effective doesn't mean you stop thinking with the big head.  In none of my posts have I been accusatory to either the reviewer or the provider.  Hell, I even put "may" in quotes and offered up alternative reasons for why "it" is in the review. If you want to read more into that than what is posted on this page then that's on you.  Reading is fundamental no matter what your post count is.

Just a reminder that you can't believe everything that you read in reviews. 

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Just a reminder that you can't believe everything that you read in reviews. 

What?  You've shaken my belief in humanity!!!

2 hours ago, Happymon said:

Personally, I'd back away from the post and move on.  

Have a nice day. :-)

I agree enough of this. {Click}