GIRL ON GIRL

43 posts in this topic

I've read some reviews lately and items in the Forum, which prompted me to ask the following question: Do you lovely ladies get many requests from women rather than men?  I never even thought there would be women on this site looking for women to spend time with. If the answer is yes, is it a minute amount compared to men, or a fairly large amount?

3 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

dear penthouse forum......

Lol...it just occurred to me that joke may go over the heads of younger members...what's penthouse?

10 hours ago, Kissit40 said:

I've read some reviews lately and items in the Forum, which prompted me to ask the following question: Do you lovely ladies get many requests from women rather than men?  I never even thought there would be women on this site looking for women to spend time with. If the answer is yes, is it a minute amount compared to men, or a fairly large amount?

Wealthy ladies in LA have been known to hire female companions. Denver...haven't heard.

11 hours ago, Kissit40 said:

It is Time and Companionship.

To reply to the question of is the amount the same for women vs men?  YES the donation is the same.

Edited by Kandi Apple

There are a few providers that request a fellow providers time. They pay the full rate just like the guys because they know what it's like to be haggled and time wasted. I would LOVE to have this happen to me, but it hasn't yet. Too bad, I have mad skills with the ladies. Silk sheets, rose petals, and candle light. Great, now ill be thinking about women all day.

I had a real inquiry I believe from a woman last night. She sent me a picture. I wonder if we meet if TOB will allow her to write a review? So if I see her?  I will let you know. Very attractive lady. At least from my perspective I think so...😄😄

When  I was talking about amount, I meant the number of men versus number of women. Not donations. But thanks for your response :-)

3 hours ago, JAGCS said:

I do seem to recall seeing that thank you for the refresher.  Maybe I should have gone with:

Mom, what's a magazine?

Lets just say...magazines are my best friend :)

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

There are a few providers that request a fellow providers time. They pay the full rate just like the guys because they know what it's like to be haggled and time wasted. I would LOVE to have this happen to me, but it hasn't yet. Too bad, I have mad skills with the ladies. Silk sheets, rose petals, and candle light. Great, now ill be thinking about women all day.

Now you have us thinking about you being with a woman all day !!  ( oh to be a fly on that wall )

Women are beautiful! While I have never had had a request I'd definitely be more than okay with it!!! 

I can tell you from experience from back in the TOB "before time" up to the present......a very LARGE % of the providers are bi. Additionally, they can and do hook up for play time anytime they feel like it, and have no need to "book a PAID appointment." As I have said MANY time.....LOTS of these ladies get WAY more pussy than the clients.

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I wonder if we meet if TOB will allow her to write a review? 

That would be 'yes' to your question.

8 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I had a real inquiry I believe from a woman last night. She sent me a picture. I wonder if we meet if TOB will allow her to write a review? So if I see her?  I will let you know. Very attractive lady. At least from my perspective I think so...😄😄

You will spoil her and I wanna watch. How much for a  voyeur ticket to the show?

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

You will spoil her and I wanna watch. How much for a  voyeur ticket to the show?

Maybe free if they watch you watching them

Of course I want to be watching Laci while she's watching...

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I wonder if we meet if TOB will allow her to write a review?

You wouldn't be the first.

3 hours ago, Happymon said:

You wouldn't be the first.

The first that Laci has viewed?! Lol I know that is true. I am sure. Tell me this isn't a coincidence this topic showed up on TOB please?! Because soon after I told someone about my inquiry...funny thing this thread appeared. Kind of like a big poof?? Kind of sketchy?!

14 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

If you are into really ugly women I can throw on a skirt and we can give it a shot. :D

34 minutes ago, boink36 said:

If you are into really ugly women I can throw on a skirt and we can give it a shot. :D

I for one plead for the board, PLEASE do not do this! LOL!

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

No admission, just show up for the show!

17 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I can tell you from experience from back in the TOB "before time" up to the present......a very LARGE % of the providers are bi. Additionally, they can and do hook up for play time anytime they feel like it, and have no need to "book a PAID appointment." As I have said MANY time.....LOTS of these ladies get WAY more pussy than the clients.

There is no wonder with me. Most of my frequent visitor's know me well and have witnessed first hand. It is impossible to denie personal urges. Eventually the true YOU comes out. You are right most of us ladies are bi, open minded, longing and enjoying female touch as much as our clients. I am very lucky and do have lady companionship with many including other providers. WE do have our own unpublished erotic sexXXy and real...😘😘😍😍💕💕 these ladies know 

22 hours ago, JAGCS said:

Mom, what's a magazine?

Guessing its been awhile since you've been in a doctors office ??

52 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Guessing its been awhile since you've been in a doctors office ??

Lol!  I just browse the ToB forums on  my phone🙃

9 hours ago, boink36 said:

Oh gee boinky can we!? What a giver you are

10 hours ago, boink36 said:

Just remember, it's full rate though!

15 hours ago, Laci French said:

,,,,, I wanna watch. How much for a  voyeur ticket to the show?

Now here is a live pay per view I might actually be interested in!  A whole new market opens up!