Brooklynne

Counterfeit $100.00 Out There

41 posts in this topic

The worst thing about a counterfeit bill is that if you do the good thing and take it to the police or a bank, they just take it for evidence and you are out the $100.00, plus you have to answer a lot of questions.  If you decide "screw that" and try and spend it, you are subject to prosecution just as if you printed it yourself.  It totally sucks to get a counterfeit bill.  Give the guy a blacklist, a kick in the balls, and whatever else you ladies do to the dirtbags.

Don't try and spend the money.

sometimes these bill so real, maybe he didn't know himself? it's possible 

Lucky she only got one I got 3 of them from who I think might be the same douche bag this week :(

That sucks! Happened to me once in H-town. Please report these men. 

I will be  implementing my penny policy  effective immediately.😂😂

17 hours ago, Brooklynne said:

I got a counterfeit $100 so you girls check your money.

Didn't they recently redesign it ??   Better double check it.   Agree with the others,do not try to spend it.

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

I'm not sure who gave it to me. I found out when I tried to deposit it my bank.

44 minutes ago, Brooklynne said:

Can you say what the bank did in this situation? 

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

That's alot of damn pennies.. how about if I use quarters?? Will you take quarters? 

6 hours ago, Laci French said:

Hate to say it, but one can insist on $20 notes, which are rarely ever counterfeited. That's all ATM machines give out anyway so clients shouldn't have a problem with it. If they whine about it, there's probably a good reason to be suspicious. I always try to accommodate reasonable requests to try to make a provider feel as comfortable and safe as possible. After all, it's the right thing to do in this business!! Many thanks to you ladies. Don't take any crap!! 

Just now, Brooklynne said:

They took the 100 and said they had to send it to Secret Service to have it finger printed

1 hour ago, Juanmotai said:

That's alot of damn pennies.. how about if I use quarters?? Will you take quarters? 

No funny business Juan. Pennies only!

This happen to me few months ago. So I purchaced this device called "Counterfeit Detectors" The one I bought is out of stalk.

http://www.count-money.com/detection.html 

You can also buy Money Tester Pen Counterfeit Detection Point of Sale Pens. Work on All Currencies.

Edited by Nikki Holiday

hold it up to the bathroom light....just takes a second. no security strip, no session.

On 5/25/2017 at 6:22 PM, stevie-2249 said:

sometimes these bill so real, maybe he didn't know himself? it's possible 

I've actually had a time where we both were not sure ...

On 5/25/2017 at 5:38 PM, Brooklynne said:

I got a counterfeit $100 so you girls check your money.

Require payment in 20's if one is fake you're only out $20.

On 5/27/2017 at 8:58 PM, Mr.Pink said:

hold it up to the bathroom light....just takes a second. no security strip, no session.

I'm with you Pink, but Jesus, super tough to do. These providers are worried about, safety, security, visual verification of compensation, and std BS all in of about 2 minutes. Aside from the std shit and not carrying an AR they are literally in a high risk combat area for many moments when an unknown man enters their room. Now, these poor girls have to worry about holding the bills up to the light? I know man, this is just too much. Who would anyone try to scam them? Dispicable douchebags! End of the day, they will win, most of the time. Problem is that thiefs run in packs. These girls are out there by themselves, fighting for their livings. I loved the old days. 

10 hours ago, boink36 said:

That's a good idea

8 hours ago, Brooklynne said:

That's a good idea

I get lucky once in a while! :D

On 5/29/2017 at 11:27 PM, IslandMan said:

I'm with you Pink, but Jesus, super tough to do. These providers are worried about, safety, security, visual verification of compensation, and std BS all in of about 2 minutes. Aside from the std shit and not carrying an AR they are literally in a high risk combat area for many moments when an unknown man enters their room. Now, these poor girls have to worry about holding the bills up to the light? I know man, this is just too much. Who would anyone try to scam them? Dispicable douchebags! End of the day, they will win, most of the time. Problem is that thiefs run in packs. These girls are out there by themselves, fighting for their livings. I loved the old days. 

I learned the hard way a long time ago..... I bought a scanner and now I cant be fooled. 

On 5/29/2017 at 9:26 PM, boink36 said:

You actually told me this several years ago. Your right on the money.

7 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I learned the hard way a long time ago..... I bought a scanner and now I cant be fooled. 

Go get em Nikki! 

Can you post a picture of the bill?

I caught one at work a couple of weeks back and the word is a lot is floating around.  Mine was obvious to me, they had trouble with the watermark and making the security strip right.  The texture is hard to duplicate to so give the money a rub between your fingers, I have heard more sophisticated ones can defeat the pen check so dont depend too much on that.  That is really really lame for someone to do.  The whole transaction should be based on trust or everything falls apart.   

I actually know a lady that got $300 worth in 20's and they were all counterfeit. Check all forms of money. $5 are the most common that they counterfeit.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

10 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I need one of those...

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I actually know a lady that got $300 worth in 20's and they were all counterfeit. Check all forms of money. $5 are the most common that they counterfeit.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Actually it's the $20 in the US and $100 abroad. If you think about why it makes a lot of sense. 

So realistically the women here would be far better off taking larger denominations statistically speaking. 

22 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Actually it's the $20 in the US and $100 abroad. If you think about why it makes a lot of sense. 

So realistically the women here would be far better off taking larger denominations statistically speaking. 

Twenties make more sense, we use them more frequently and don't really pay attention to them. Also really easy to pass them off in a time when cash and especially big bills just aren't as common. Easy to use them to pay for things and easy for making small purchases to get real cash back and it's what %99.9999999 of ATMs use.

Ladies you buy these scanners for cheep. $30-$100. I bought the same one I saw at Sam's#3 restaurant. 

36 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Twenties make more sense, we use them more frequently and don't really pay attention to them. Also really easy to pass them off in a time when cash and especially big bills just aren't as common. Easy to use them to pay for things and easy for making small purchases to get real cash back and it's what %99.9999999 of ATMs use.

Exactly. They're everywhere! Think of the last time you went to an ATM and got anything but a 20. "Out of 20," gets said without hesitation. No one looks at or questions a 20. Give a $100 though and it's a full inspection. 

So yeah, the thought of forcing clients to pay in all $20s is counter productive to the "how to avoid counterfeit bills" argument. If a person really wanted to pass off fake bills that would be the way to go. 

For the record I actually love larger bills for sessions, especially extended or special ones. I'd just rather not have a fat envelope sitting on the bathroom counter. Nor do I want that many loose bills floating about. That's just me though.