Brooklynne

Counterfeit $100.00 Out There

41 posts in this topic

Hookers love 1s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 50s, 100s and even better 500's bills. I give to rats, so long as the money is legit, your cool and lots of fun. 

Shower me in the cash.... The naked Money dance xoxox 

On 5/27/2017 at 8:58 PM, Mr.Pink said:

hold it up to the bathroom light....just takes a second. no security strip, no session.

That's only effective if you use a magnifier and make sure to read the tiny "USA 100" on the metal strip inside the paper. Quality Counterfeit is usually made from lower denomination bills that have a metal strip. They are then bleached blank and then reprinted as 100's . Top shelf bogus will lightly print USA 100 on the paper along the metal strip, to both fool you and obscure the original denomination. These will pass many visual inspections. A device to check them is the best way to go.

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Hookers love 1s, 5s, 10s, 20s, 50s, 100s and even better 500's bills. I give to rats, so long as the money is legit, your cool and lots of fun. 

Shower me in the cash.... The naked Money dance xoxox 

I'd be a little wary of a client who wants to pay with $500 bills, since there is no such thing.

7 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

I'd be a little wary of a client who wants to pay with $500 bills, since there is no such thing.

wrong.

OK, I guess that there are still a few $500 bills in circulation, but they were last printed on December 27, 1945, and officially discontinued on July 14, 1969, by the Federal Reserve System.  Due to this, they have a premium value as collector's items.  Accordingly, if someone wanted to pay me with $500 bills, I think I would refuse since the probability of the bills being fake (remember in 1945, they didn't have any security measures) is pretty high.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

OK, I guess that there are still a few $500 bills in circulation, but they were last printed on December 27, 1945, and officially discontinued on July 14, 1969, by the Federal Reserve System.  Due to this, they have a premium value as collector's items.  Accordingly, if someone wanted to pay me with $500 bills, I think I would refuse since the probability of the bills being fake (remember in 1945, they didn't have any security measures) is pretty high.

My scanner said both $500 bills where good. 

SHOW ME THE MONE MAKING DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!

Edited by Nikki Holiday

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

These bills in good condition can fetch $1200+ depending on the date and other factors. there were also 1000, 5000, 10000, and 100000 bills at one time.

I'd say that Nikki Holiday is one lucky young lady, yes I would.

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

These bills in good condition can fetch $1200+ 

What if they are a little sticky and stained? ;)

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

What if they are a little sticky and stained? ;)

I'll take it.

Never take dollars in any denomination. Just quarters. That way, if the cops break in while your otherwise indisposed, you can tell them the guy is just here to do my laundry...!