Sexielexy

Weird Guy

17 posts in this topic

So I had this guy asking me all kinds of questions the other day. Although he of course never pulled through... It amazed me how someone could ask such stupid questions. Obviously I do what I do, because I have a hobby that has benefits! I feel so dumb for not doing it a long time ago.  To think that I got jealous a while ago when I looked through a guys phone and saw the sites he was on. Perspective changes quickly. Lol 

Good vibes xo

You'll get the time wasters, the jokers, and the assholes.  

Was it dumb questions like, "If a dog sweats through his tongue, why does he have armpits?"

Haha, no I would laugh at questions like that. The dude just gave me a creepy feeling. Always better safe than sorry!!

Although I aim to please and be someones bright spot in their life...I also know I want nothing to do with someone if the following things (some are definitely recalled with my own sarcastic wording LOL)  are asked of me and we have never met:

-"so, I know that you SAID you require no contact from burner numbers, but IM simply too important and too happily married to use the number you need for your 1 step process,  and I am already deciding youre a scandalous lot lizard who is ultimately out to ruin both our reputations...so I used a burner anyway because I JUST HAVE TOO MANY THINGS YOU CAN RUIN FOR FUN. But its okay, I am a GREAT guy and you can go ahead and trust me 100%. Is that okay? When will you be here"

***Best part of THAT is that he will be asking me to come to his home. Where his kids live. Where his wife LIVES. Some people just cant be allowed to talk. Geez.

-"oh youre at my complex now? Great! So now that youre here, i just wanted to verify that you are okay with BB and oh yeah I only have 80. Once we are totally in agreement ill tell you WHERE i can be found in this huge apartmemt community."

***anyone who pulls this stunt is a certifiable piece of shit. That is all.

-"okay, thanks for taking my appointment for 29 minutes from now. Think I could get you to wear a black one piece mini-dress, beige 6 inch strappy stillettos with a FLAT tone finish, no perfume,  gluten-free waterproof mascara, a green cocktail ring on your left middle finger, a two tier pearl necklace, and a pair of black thigh highs in 20-denier? And could you not be late, because i am an important man and i like my hour long blow jobs WHEN I EXPEXT THEM?! Does that work for you, love?"

***the fuck.

And the grand prize winner....

"Uh...yeah...do you think we could like....connect on a soul level. I want to KNOW you feel as intertwined as the guy and the creepy ship were in "Event Horizon." I want to stare into your soul and KNOW that, for just one hour, you CANT LIVE WITHOUT ME. CAN we do that one thing baby?"

***No. Go fuck yourself. I gotta save one thing for the one I love, and that one thing is the windows to my soul.

I really should write a satirical memoir or something...it would require very little embellishment!

2 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I really should write a satirical memoir or something...it would require very little embellishment!

You should. I see a one quote/page bathroom companion.  It's a little too much idiocy for more than one sitting....

Edited by Happymon

Although I aim to please and be someones bright spot in their life...I also know I want nothing to do with someone if the following things (some are definitely recalled with my own sarcastic wording LOL)  are asked of me and we have never met:

-"so, I know that you SAID you require no contact from burner numbers, but IM simply too important and too happily married to use the number you need for your 1 step process,  and I am already deciding youre a scandalous lot lizard who is ultimately out to ruin both our reputations...so I used a burner anyway because I JUST HAVE TOO MANY THINGS YOU CAN RUIN FOR FUN. But its okay, I am a GREAT guy and you can go ahead and trust me 100%. Is that okay? When will you be here"

***Best part of THAT is that he will be asking me to come to his home. Where his kids live. Where his wife LIVES. Some people just cant be allowed to talk. Geez.

-"oh youre at my complex now? Great! So now that youre here, i just wanted to verify that you are okay with BB and oh yeah I only have 80. Once we are totally in agreement ill tell you WHERE i can be found in this huge apartmemt community."

-"okay, thanks for taking my appointment for 29 minutes from now. Think I could get you to wear a black one piece mini-dress, beige 6 inch strappy stillettos with a FLAT tone finish, no perfume,  gluten-free waterproof mascara, a green cocktail ring on your left middle finger, a two tier pearl necklace, and a pair of black thigh highs in 20-denier? And could you not be late, because i am an important man and i like my hour long blow jobs WHEN I EXPEXT THEM?! Does that work for you, love?"

***the fuck.

"Uh...yeah...do you think we could like....connect on a soul level. I want to KNOW you feel as intertwined as the guy and the creepy ship were in "Event Horizon." I want to stare into your soul and KNOW that, for just one hour, you CANT LIVE WITHOUT ME. CAN we do that one thing baby?"

***No. Go fuck yourself. I gotta save one thing for the one I love, and that one thing is the windows to my soul.

I didn't know you did BB for 80- lol

29 minutes ago, Happymon said:

You should. I see a one quote/page bathroom companion.  It's a little too much idiocy for more than one sitting....

Thats what ive been trying to find words for.  As for a full memoir,  my life is all around too much of this forehead smackery and not nearly enough public adoration to call for a full length book. Any memoir written about my days would either be totally fragmented and hard to follow,  a bunch of "shit people have said to make me dry up," or a 300 page narcissistic-leaning regurgitation of life lessons written about 1000 times (by people who actually made a difference)  already, and pictures of my dinners. Not interesting even to ME. 

Now a quick reader...I'd call it a "shit-short" because that would be snicker inducing. Itd be geared straight towards people who can't watch anything longer than Robot Chicken and find amusement in other peoples shady-ish encounters...

Titled... "You Muthafuckas Need Jesus! ...and other shit nice ladies never do say."

Edited by TrystinTrimble
Spellign

***the fuck.

I have to hand it to you for this.  I think you just won internet post of the day.  

"Uh...yeah...do you think we could like....connect on a soul level. I want to KNOW you feel as intertwined as the guy and the creepy ship were in "Event Horizon."

I never thought I'd see 'Event Horizon' mentioned on a ToB forum.  Well played Trystin, well played.

6 hours ago, TrystinTrimble said:

-"Think I could get you to wear a black one piece mini-dress, beige 6 inch strappy stillettos with a FLAT tone finish, no perfume,  gluten-free waterproof mascara, a green cocktail ring on your left middle finger, a two tier pearl necklace, and a pair of black thigh highs in 20-denier? And could you not be late, because i am an important man and i like my hour long blow jobs WHEN I EXPEXT THEM?! Does that work for you, love?"

You cut and pasted this from my P411 profile! :D

11 hours ago, JAGCS said:

"Uh...yeah...do you think we could like....connect on a soul level. I want to KNOW you feel as intertwined as the guy and the creepy ship were in "Event Horizon."

I never thought I'd see 'Event Horizon' mentioned on a ToB forum.  Well played Trystin, well played.

Space nerds. FTW

An outcall from a stranger......getting you there then mentioning a specific act and a specific $$ amount....then wanting a delay....and a very specific and easily identifiable outfit. The "soul" crap was likely just cover filler to distract from what sounds an awful lot like a set up from five-0.

Ive been set up before, and walked my cocky little butt right into their snare.  After that...well lets just say my hoe-dar is now expertly calibrated.  The cops are not so inclined to say and do shit that could repel me. They tend to ask for 2 hr appts because  $$$ and always ALWAYS will try to use burners and bully the prey into trusting him anonymously. In my case, he name dropped a former client and was so disarming on the phone that i FORGOT to screen him.  The ones who snagged me did NOT need to catch me talking about activities, money, or any of that silly "proof" shit. They got in, and they already had me. Probation...

...and since then just a string of losses meant to strip me of any agency i had and isolate me from safe options. They will definitely do their best to deliver women into the vicinity of dangerous people in their heroic mission to eliminate...uh...exploitation of us.. They even waited for my mother to show up so they could tell her, LOUDLY AND IN MY DRIVEWAY...what a lousy human being her firstborn really was. It was awful, it was excessive in cruelty,  and it was way more for their enjoyment than public safety. So...in short...it takes a real piece of shit cop to do this detail work so eagerly.  

Funny side note though: the decoy accidentally pulled the knob entirely off my guest bath from the inside. So....that SOB was, unbeknownst to me, trapped in my tiny bathroom for like 15 minutes before I bothered to go check on why he hadnt made it upstairs yet.  He was probably expecting a serial killer clown to appear like "Lets play a GAME, Fuckface..." But seriously, had i known he was about to yank my magic carpet from under me...I am sure I would have left him to his logistical problem in favor of going shopping .  What if...

This is entertaining,  I feel like the Denver area weekend street racers should get a tad bit  more attention than a lady visiting a gentleman.  

Hey, no way - leave the street racers alone!