madapples

411 (p)411 on KYLIEK100 or P185582

10 posts in this topic

I would avoid her. Plenty of other providers.

3 hours ago, rhood said:

I would avoid her. Plenty of other providers.

Care to enlighten us? 

Haven't met her, but she acted crazy when I talked to her.  She has tons of pics on Suicide girls if you look for them.  I'd avoid too and that is sad.

7 minutes ago, ynglifter69 said:

Haven't met her, but she acted crazy when I talked to her.  She has tons of pics on Suicide girls if you look for them.  I'd avoid too and that is sad.

Oh man oh man, ya, it's the dreaded Suicide Girl.  Ruuuuuuuunnnnn!   As the professor said, "care to enlighten us?"

Gut instinct, but something feels off to me too. Unchanged photos for months, no reviews ever. I texted her in Dec/Jan and I recall she replied reasonably well but, again, something didn't quite feel right. I realize this reply doesn't add up to much, FWIW.

Haha, sooooo... I get a message from a random number this morning.  Supposedly someone wanted to know why "I" was messaging his "girl" from a bunch of "different" numbers to meet up. I ended up sending him  Image result for u mad putin

On 5/22/2017 at 5:15 PM, boink36 said:

Care to enlighten us? 

I think my point was supported. She was extremely hostile and belligerent when communicating with her.

She worked FoCo several years ago. Same pics and her age has not changed.