dnv4k

The Nice Guy

55 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

. Maybe she is prego and doesn't want advertise it. That would lead misrepresentation. 

He made it obvious that she wasn't prego. That said,pregnant women are a popular fetish. Girls in the past have advertised it. I have a friend in LA that only shoots pregnant women...and his company makes a ton of money. ( He pays the ladies extremely well ) . Better to embrace what a lady is,than to misrepresent.

9 hours ago, dnv4k said:

Just did. :)

Just read your review.Hope she gets the subtle hints we have posted here. Looked at her website and her photos obviously do not match the lady you saw. Time for her to update and embrace who she really is. 

1 hour ago, JRWolfe said:

He made it obvious that she wasn't prego. That said,pregnant women are a popular fetish. Girls in the past have advertised it. I have a friend in LA that only shoots pregnant women...and his company makes a ton of money. ( He pays the ladies extremely well ) . Better to embrace what a lady is,than to misrepresent.

Your EXCATLY right! 

But you missed my point. Im going to leave it that. Keeping your private life in Denver is a must. I only posted that as just In case she was prego and maybe someone didn't advertise it for safety reasons. 

I do agree that misleading pics are not cool. We all know this as iv posted about it 10times got shit for it . 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

On 05/19/2017 at 9:22 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

You also have the option of helping her update her pics, her ad, etc., giving her good honest feedback on the changes to help her get the best ad she can.

I like this as a first move. PM her and help her advertise more accurately then if you feel you need to pist a review. Truly you could have left at the frint door when yoy saw the pics didnt match.  She must have made you feel comfortable in someway  

On 5/19/2017 at 9:22 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

You also have the option of helping her update her pics, her ad, etc., giving her good honest feedback on the changes to help her get the best ad she can.

26 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

I like this as a first move. PM her and help her advertise more accurately then if you feel you need to pist a review. Truly you could have left at the frint door when yoy saw the pics didnt match.  She must have made you feel comfortable in someway  

So you two are suggesting this guy call a provider and tell her how to run her business? I'm not sure I have enough popcorn in the pantry to follow this thread. :D

13 minutes ago, boink36 said:

So you two are suggesting this guy call a provider and tell her how to run her business? I'm not sure I have enough popcorn in the pantry to follow this thread. :D

Tell a woman what to do?  Oh gods no... Offer to assist is what I meant!

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

I'm not sure there's enough at Safeway 😝

8 hours ago, boink36 said:

And videotape it and put it on youtube

Actually I have a male friend in the business that gives me great advise. When I use it.... phone rings off the charts can't keep up. Just saying. 

16 hours ago, boink36 said:

fact

20 hours ago, Vassago said:

Men who understand what they want have no objections to honest representation. Personally, I have a liking to woman who are on the curvy side. Up until about 10 years ago I had the body of a high school cheerleader. I couldn't gain weight to save my life. Being the twiggy extraterrestrial that I was, I was naturally drawn to my opposite physique. Old habits or tastes die hard. I wonder, though, how many skinny chicks dig fat dudes.... crickets.

IMG_1184.JPG

Chubby chasers aren't a thing because just one chick likes fat dudes. Then there was the Dad Bod phase. Chicks dig husky dudes. Anna Ferris married Chris Pratt while he was still a fatty.

I am not slender by any conventional standards but the last dude I dated weighed 280 which is 115lbs more than me.

Plug for the 411 sub-board. A post there might have steered you away.

In this particular case, this provider used to be on the do not review list. And for a reason: similar experiences as OP's. Have never seen her, but would have mentioned that the pictures are at least 10 years old.

On 5/21/2017 at 4:32 AM, Vassago said:

Men who understand what they want have no objections to honest representation. Personally, I have a liking to woman who are on the curvy side. Up until about 10 years ago I had the body of a high school cheerleader. I couldn't gain weight to save my life. Being the twiggy extraterrestrial that I was, I was naturally drawn to my opposite physique. Old habits or tastes die hard. I wonder, though, how many skinny chicks dig fat dudes.... crickets.

IMG_1184.JPG

Providers are a special breed seldom do we pass judgement on looks. We will however become upset if you stand us up for an appointment, cancel last minute, hurt us, come dirty, not leave the donation. Anything else of that nature.

seldom do we ever become critical of the looks of a client. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Fluffy chicks stay busy too. Mmmk we all know my weight is like a yoyoyo UP n DOWN. I never have a problem. 

Chubby girls cuddle better!!! Meow 

Heat in the winter shade in the summer. 

On 5/18/2017 at 7:33 PM, dnv4k said:

...So do I leave a review that reflects the date which will cause her to lose business or just keep it to myself and let others learn on their own.  I'm torn...  What would some of you do?

No offense, but I don't think any reviewer can cause a lady to lose business after one bad review.  Of course, you'll here the tools that will say, "thank you I was going to see her, but after your review I'm glad I saved my money!"  That's total BS.

No matter how difficult a bad review can be, all any of us reviewers can do is write honestly about your experience. I read the review too and maybe she already changed her ads, but some of her sites from 2015 states she's a curvy, mature MILF type lady.  I didn't come across any ad sites that stated she was young and skinny.

34 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I read the review too and maybe she already changed her ads, but some of her sites from 2015 states she's a curvy, mature MILF type lady.  I didn't come across any ad sites that stated she was young and skinny.

+1

7 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I read the review too and maybe she already changed her ads, but some of her sites from 2015 states she's a curvy, mature MILF type lady.  I didn't come across any ad sites that stated she was young and skinny.

Obviously you didn't look at "her  pictures " on her website.  She definitely is in dire need of an honest update.

I wish this thread go away. 

1 hour ago, petey-9950 said:

Nikki, do you have trouble with grammar?

Unfortunately yes. english is not my first language. Plus I am full blown dyslexic. But i seem to do ok and get by. I try to use text to speech most of the time. But it doesn't always understand me. 

:( 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

14 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Unfortunately yes. english is not my first language. Plus I am full blown dyslexic. But i seem to do ok and get by. I try to use text to speech most of the time. But it doesn't always understand me. 

:( 

Hell at least she did the bad talk before anyone else could beat her to the punch bowl!

1 minute ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Hell at least she did the bad talk before anyone else could beat her to the punch bowl!

Dang..... Lol 

Ok no offense intended and I do enjoy your posts and having you back here 

On 5/18/2017 at 8:34 PM, FuriousWeasel said:

Definitely include in the review how she made you feel.  If you left with a big ol' smile, that's a good thing too.

Perfect! Also weasel, I've seen your reviews for awhile, nice job. Your one of the good ones. 

This is the advantage the board holds over other mediums of posting (backpage, eros, etc.): A review system attached right to the site. If you're comfortable enough to post here, you should go ahead with an honest, accurate review. You TOFTT. It happens.