dnv4k

The Nice Guy

55 posts in this topic

I had a date 2 weeks ago that wasn't what I wanted at all and it bugs me to this day.  The pics of this women were NOTHING like what she posted or how she discribed herself.  She posted as this thin, busty gal but in actuality she as a fat and old.  Her gut was so big that I thought she might be pregnant.  She was not attractive at all to me.  But here's the issue...she was so nice!  She was telling me about all the bad things that she survived and she was genuinely a nice person.  So do I leave a review that reflects the date which will cause her to lose business or just keep it to myself and let others learn on their own.  I'm torn...  What would some of you do?

Post an honest review. However, rather than saying "fat and old" you might say "much heavier and older" than represented. No need to be mean. Be sure to mention that you felt she was a nice person, and also note the activities honestly, and whether you had a pleasant experience, or not. ;)

Definitely include in the review how she made you feel.  If you left with a big ol' smile, that's a good thing too.

36 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Post an honest review. However, rather than saying "fat and old" you might say "much heavier and older" than represented. No need to be mean. Be sure to mention that you felt she was a nice person, and also note the activities honestly, and whether you had a pleasant experience, or not. ;)

Others will find out eventually. Pfunk has a great suggestion! Who claims that honesty hurts? 

If she was a "nice person" then she was attractive. Beauty comes from within and for someone that takes the time to get to know her as you did, noticed that she was beautiful just not the girl reflected in the images. 

If you wish to write a review, I would suggest starting with the positive, mention the photos needed to be undated, then finish the review on a positive note. To the right person, someone who is a little more mature in age, and carries a little more cushion she will be his dream date, so there is no need to be negative. Just be honest in a respectful matter that will help both the gal and the future client create that dream come true moment. 

1 hour ago, scarecrow said:

If she was a "nice person" then she was attractive. Beauty comes from within and for someone that takes the time to get to know her as you did, noticed that she was beautiful just not the girl reflected in the images. 

If you wish to write a review, I would suggest starting with the positive, mention the photos needed to be undated, then finish the review on a positive note. To the right person, someone who is a little more mature in age, and carries a little more cushion she will be his dream date, so there is no need to be negative. Just be honest in a respectful matter that will help both the gal and the future client create that dream come true moment. 

To me I think 'attractive' is about physical attributes, attitude and chemistry.  However, when it comes to being intimate, there is no getting around what you like and don't like physically - at least for me.  Of course bigger women are attractive or preferred by some - and that's cool.  For me, I need congruence with what is portrayed and what is reality.  

I have female friends who I love and would never sleep with, just as I have friends who I would sleep with but never love.  This hobby is not about the love aspect, while friendship may occur, of course.  

I agree with the honesty part, big time....   There is definitely a way to be honest and refrain from being mean, as several have posted.  "This is one of the coolest gals I've ever met!  Unfortunately, there was no physical chemistry..."  etc etc

You also have the option of helping her update her pics, her ad, etc., giving her good honest feedback on the changes to help her get the best ad she can.

14 hours ago, dnv4k said:

I had a date 2 weeks ago that wasn't what I wanted at all and it bugs me to this day.  The pics of this women were NOTHING like what she posted or how she discribed herself.  She posted as this thin, busty gal but in actuality she as a fat and old.  Her gut was so big that I thought she might be pregnant.  She was not attractive at all to me.  

Its always been a mystery why a gal misrepresents herself. As stated many times a BBW gets as much work  and repeat business as a spinner...when she is being honest.So your review should be an honest one.

I agree with most of what has been said, post the review and put the good with the bad. But don't leave out the basic issue with your post.  He advertising was intentionally inaccurate, misleading and deceptive. I think was are all opposed to that, and it does not need to be glossed over. 

You don't need to be mean, but you do need to be honest.   Otherwise guys will waste money thinking the pictures are accurate when they are not.   If the plan is just to "let others learn on their own" then there is absolutely no point to a review board at all.  "pictures not accurate" and "much older and heavier" than expected are honest.   Feel free to say how nice she was.   But the reviews need to reflect reality.  

18 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Don't leave out the basic issue with your post.  Her advertising was intentionally inaccurate, misleading and deceptive. I think was are all opposed to that, and it does not need to be glossed over. 

Basically...your reputation as an honest and reliable reviewer is on the line.  Tell the truth about the photos vs reality. 

Ditto to what everyone said.  Beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder!  Personally, my mindset has shifted.  I would rather be with someone that is cool to be around but might have some flaws than someone who has a rocking body but not much going on upstairs. :)

On 5/19/2017 at 7:32 AM, scarecrow said:

ummmm, this is a superficial business....looks are everything.

GTFO

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Basically...your reputation as an honest and reliable reviewer is on the line.  Tell the truth about the photos vs reality. 

You know how reviews work. if the ad had pictures of a 21 year old Asian spinner and 43 year old mamasan takes care of him the pictures were accurate because they were both Asian. 

It is a shame that reviews can hurt businesses and feelings. I admit I often find negative reviews and rebuttals from pissed off clients and providers hilarious.   "With eager anticipation I waited for my chosen busty but athletic MILF to answer the doorbell. When the door at last opened, I was in shock. Before me stood an old, fat, ugly and disgusting 'Safari hag'......Safari as in Legs of an elephant, ass of a rhino and gut of a hippopotamus. Barely avoiding blindness, I tore my bleeding eyes away, praying to be saved by the face of an angel. Alas, perhaps an angels countenance once, my gaze fell upon the remnants of the loser of a face versus high speed fan collision. Setting aside her cigar, she said, "Yo baby, I'm Candy Bag" ....as she toothlessly grinned. Deftly she slipped off her thong, tossing it aside so that it stuck to the wall and began it's slow slide to the floor. 'Are you ready for the ride of your life?' she asked, a wicked gleem in her two big, brown teeth. Speechless, there was only the loud groaning sounds of the highly stressed floor boards as she approached....then...I saw the saddle....."

Edited by Admiral C

34 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

"With eager anticipation I waited for my chosen busty but athletic MILF to answer the doorbell. When the door at last opened, I was in shock. Before me stood an old, fat, ugly and disgusting 'Safari hag'......Safari as in Legs of an elephant, ass of a rhino and gut of a hippopotamus. Barely avoiding blindness, I tore my bleeding eyes away, praying to be saved by the face of an angel. Alas, perhaps an angels countenance once, my gaze fell upon the remnants of the loser of a face versus high speed fan collision. Setting aside her cigar, she said, "Yo baby, I'm Candy Bag" ....as she toothlessly grinned. Deftly she slipped off her thong, tossing it aside so that it stuck to the wall and began it's slow slide to the floor. 'Are you ready for the ride of your life?' she asked, a wicked gleem in her two big, brown teeth. Speechless, there was only the loud groaning sounds of the highly stressed floor boards as she approached....then...I saw the saddle....."

Now THATS an honest review !!!

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 7:33 PM, dnv4k said:

I had a date 2 weeks ago that wasn't what I wanted at all and it bugs me to this day.  The pics of this women were NOTHING like what she posted or how she discribed herself.  She posted as this thin, busty gal but in actuality she as a fat and old.  Her gut was so big that I thought she might be pregnant.  She was not attractive at all to me.  But here's the issue...she was so nice!  She was telling me about all the bad things that she survived and she was genuinely a nice person.  So do I leave a review that reflects the date which will cause her to lose business or just keep it to myself and let others learn on their own.  I'm torn...  What would some of you do?

In the even this provider might be pregnant. It's best not to post the review. There are many reasons why I say this. Its a protection. I don't really want to get into all the reasons why. 

2 hours ago, Admiral C said:

It is a shame that reviews can hurt businesses and feelings. I admit I often find negative reviews and rebuttals from pissed off clients and providers hilarious.   "With eager anticipation I waited for my chosen busty but athletic MILF to answer the doorbell. When the door at last opened, I was in shock. Before me stood an old, fat, ugly and disgusting 'Safari hag'......Safari as in Legs of an elephant, ass of a rhino and gut of a hippopotamus. Barely avoiding blindness, I tore my bleeding eyes away, praying to be saved by the face of an angel. Alas, perhaps an angels countenance once, my gaze fell upon the remnants of the loser of a face versus high speed fan collision. Setting aside her cigar, she said, "Yo baby, I'm Candy Bag" ....as she toothlessly grinned. Deftly she slipped off her thong, tossing it aside so that it stuck to the wall and began it's slow slide to the floor. 'Are you ready for the ride of your life?' she asked, a wicked gleem in her two big, brown teeth. Speechless, there was only the loud groaning sounds of the highly stressed floor boards as she approached....then...I saw the saddle....."

You forgot to add that the reviewer decided to stay because her was already at the appointment LOL

22 minutes ago, Wendy Whitney said:

You forgot to add that the reviewer decided to stay because her was already at the appointment LOL

I'm looking forward to HER rebuttal!!

3 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

In the even this provider might be pregnant. It's best not to post the review. There are many reasons why I say this. Its a protection. I don't really want to get into all the reasons why. 

He stated that her gut was so big that he THOUGHT she looked pregnant.  She misrepresented herself. How many thousands of times have we seen posts about girls misrepresenting their appearance  on this board  with fake pictures and self descriptions ??  

Strongly disagree with you on this.

7 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

I don't think she was pregnant.  I think she just had a huge gut. :/

Thanks all very much for the input.  Great points here.  I've been thinking of my best way to review her.  Wish me luck!

7 hours ago, Wendy Whitney said:

I meant he, not her. Oops

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

He stated that her gut was so big that he THOUGHT she looked pregnant.  She misrepresented herself. How many thousands of times have we seen posts about girls misrepresenting their appearance  on this board  with fake pictures and self descriptions ??  

Strongly disagree with you on this.

Disagree all you want. Whatever..... Im not saying he's wrong at all. Im not even arguing over it. Maybe she is prego and doesn't want advertise it. That would lead misrepresentation. 

2 hours ago, dnv4k said:

I don't think she was pregnant.  I think she just had a huge gut. :/

If you truly believe this is the case. And it's bothering you this much, write honest review. 

Edited by Nikki Holiday

2 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

If you truly believe this is the case. And it's bothering you this much, write honest review. 

Just did. :)

10 hours ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Did not mean thumbs up this quote. Fat fingered my screen.

Read your review I thought it was very nice and honest. If a woman does not look like her pictures. Regardless of what is going on with her health it is considered false advertising. When the pictures no longer look like the provider. Some might see this as cruel to say?  Yet, it is a fantasy the person is paying for and the pictures should best represent the provider. Even if it showed a slimmer younger woman. That also would be considered false advertising. If the pictures did not match the provider. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 5/18/2017 at 11:25 PM, Vegas Jen-5884 said:

There are all types of ladies and all types of gentlemen's preferences out there. For that reason, there is truly no need to misrepresent. BBWs get business just as spinners do. An honest review will help to make sure she gets matched up with people who are looking for someone just like her in the future. And if both parties are getting what they expect, then it's more enjoyable for EVERYONE. So you will actually be helping her as well as your fellow hobbyists in the long run. 

Men who understand what they want have no objections to honest representation. Personally, I have a liking to woman who are on the curvy side. Up until about 10 years ago I had the body of a high school cheerleader. I couldn't gain weight to save my life. Being the twiggy extraterrestrial that I was, I was naturally drawn to my opposite physique. Old habits or tastes die hard. I wonder, though, how many skinny chicks dig fat dudes.... crickets.

IMG_1184.JPG

Edited by Vassago