When a person writes a review THAT NEVER SAW YOU😡

38 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If you click on his profile it goes to Alf with numbers. So he is proudly portraying two personalities with two different names. I have never seen this before?!

He does have several reviews. Just curious and find it confusing at the same time how someone can do this? How can you attach two names together? Two different handle names?

^^^^^This^^^^^^

5 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

There is also a Bella in FoCo with recent reviews, where all the reviewer in question reviews seem to come from.

Did you ever figure out where you're reference request came from?

No Lucy this person changed their handle.  I blocked the person on P411 and here under original handle so he changed name so he could write a false review. 

Thank you guys so much for the information. Weirdly this is something I had just questioned myself. You are all so friendly and informative I love it. Good vibes Xo 

1 hour ago, Sexielexy said:

Thank you guys so much for the information. Weirdly this is something I had just questioned myself. You are all so friendly and informative I love it. Good vibes Xo 

I love this site. The providers look out for one another. SAFETY FIRST💗💗💗💗

So sorry this creep is messing with you.  I hope the admins or board can eject him permanently for harassment etc.

Uncle... I hoe you're surviving the snow:wub:

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

I love this site. The providers look out for one another. SAFETY FIRST💗💗💗💗

JUST the providers?  :D

3 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

JUST the providers?  :D

LOL... no... EVERYONE looks out for one another... We're like a big family... a little colorful from time to time:wub: