When a person writes a review THAT NEVER SAW YOU😡

38 posts in this topic

How do I have a review removed ? There is a review done on me and I've never seen client🤔

Contact the reviewer, Ask certain questions ONLY a seen gent would know. See if he replies and what with,  Keep that proof for the Mods if needed. 

If its TER good luck :( I have a fake reviewer from 2015 they just refuse to remove!

Eccie try The Female  Mods.

Here well Just put him on blast, if the Mods can't or won't remove it maybe they will allow the rebuttal attached to it.

if it's the review you just received on this site it was a good one so not sure why your worried 

23 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

if it's the review you just received on this site it was a good one so not sure why your worried 

Yeah, but it's still not a valid review.  I mean, while it's a nice review and all, there's enough great reviews to not need one that's incorrect. 

33 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

The point is it's a false review.... I'm not associated with that person and if anything happens to any providers I don't want it to come back on me...

He could be a sociopath and unsafe..

Edited by Bella Marie

I'm just looking out for other providers safety....💗💗💗💗💗💗

Wow a 7 year jump in reviews, If someone HAS seen him and can help validate otherwise it may scorch the other ladies he reviewed as well if they are still around  

Don't know client... maybe he got in trouble with LE?....could be reason🤔

Or he could be confusing me for someone else😉

1 hour ago, Bella Marie said:

The point is it's a false review.... I'm not associated with that person and if anything happens to any providers I don't want it to come back on me...

He could be a sociopath and unsafe..

Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the review forum to report.

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the review forum to report.

It doesn't come up on my end Boink....i can't even dispute it😭

34 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

It doesn't come up on my end Boink....i can't even dispute it😭

"Contact us"

It's all the way at the bottom of any page of the forum.

Yeah, the scary thing about this is that some ladies do use this kind of thing as a part of screening. Hope you get it fixed hon! I would also give someone an ass chewing, but that is me. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I pm the person that wrote it and got no response

Ok so ladies, look at who wrote the review and add yellow caution tape. If it was a mistake of identity I'm sure the mods will correct it. If it wasn't a mistake, the mods will remove it and let Bella know. 

To the guys reading this....this raises alarm because it could be a guy looking to harm ladies. Unfortunately, there are some girls who look but don't check. Any number of scary and unfortunate events can occur. Just another reason we ask for and check refrences.

Should be easy enough for you Bella, you've been out of town.

Edited by Melissa Sterling

14 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

How do I have a review removed ? There is a review done on me and I've never seen client🤔

Seems that a lot of reviewers use one name to post on TOB and another for a byline to their review. Agree that you should ask questions that only a client would know before you jump to conclusions. Wouldn't be the first time that a gent took a long time before getting around to saying that he had a great time with a provider. That said, I can see why you are nervous about it,although he did give you a nice write up.

Apparently it's a stalker I've been trying to get rid of quietly.... Unfortunately he has threatened to "out" my RL info to validate his review which is untrue....

5 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Apparently it's a stalker I've been trying to get rid of quietly.... Unfortunately he has threatened to "out" my RL info to validate his review which is untrue....

Why ladies and gents should be on the QT about their RL. Didn't look to see if he had posted other reviews,but do know some gents use two names.

6 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Why ladies and gents should be on the QT about their RL. Didn't look to see if he had posted other reviews,but do know some gents use two names.

I agree... I'm a private person and don't cause drama or threaten to "out" anyone....ladies take caution... 

Having recently posted a thread about having a reference pop up on my profile from someone I have never heard of and certainly never seen, I understand the queasy feeling and concern.  But may I suggest as a possibility a much more harmless explanation?  Given the guy has been doing reviews for many years it is unlikely he is trying to "establish" himself etc.  He may have simply picked the wrong "Bella" from the pull down that would pop up when entering "Bella" into the review form.  There are after all 20 some "Bellas" without even getting into the "Isabellas" .    You are of course wise and correct to question it and be cautious.

16 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Funny this topic comes up.  I saw a provider recently that said the exact same thing... She told me that someone reviewed her but she never saw him. She said she contacted him via message and he told her he wrote it because he thought her pics were hot.. Weird!! I told her to report him.... 

19 minutes ago, light kisser said:

Funny this topic comes up.  I saw a provider recently that said the exact same thing... She told me that someone reviewed her but she never saw him. She said she contacted him via message and he told her he wrote it because he thought her pics were hot.. Weird!! I told her to report him.... 

He thought her pix were hot and he chose not to book her ??   WTF ??  Wonder how many other reviews have been written for that very reason.

14 hours ago, TS Natalie Skye said:

Ugh same thing to me !!! I hate clients !

I think this might be an overreaction. 

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Having recently posted a thread about having a reference pop up on my profile from someone I have never heard of and certainly never seen, I understand the queasy feeling and concern.  But may I suggest as a possibility a much more harmless explanation?  Given the guy has been doing reviews for many years it is unlikely he is trying to "establish" himself etc.  He may have simply picked the wrong "Bella" from the pull down that would pop up when entering "Bella" into the review form.  There are after all 20 some "Bellas" without even getting into the "Isabellas" .    You are of course wise and correct to question it and be cautious.

There is also a Bella in FoCo with recent reviews, where all the reviewer in question reviews seem to come from.

Did you ever figure out where you're reference request came from?

3 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Had I seen this first I would never have tried to propose a harmless explanation.  I think we were typing at the time!  Bella, I am so sorry you and other ladies have to put up with this kind of crap.  Best wishes and do whatever you need to to stay safe ...... always.

40 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Did you ever figure out where you're reference came from?

No.  Not how or why.  FWIW she has not logged in since she gave it.

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Unfortunately it isn't the case. I wish it were. He changed his profile name due to past history with this exact same thing. I'm not the only person he's stalked.

7 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

4 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

There is also a Bella in FoCo with recent reviews, where all the reviewer in question reviews seem to come from.

Did you ever figure out where you're reference request came from?

No Lucy this person changed their handle.  I blocked the person on P411 and here under original handle so he changed name so he could write a false review. 

If you click on his profile it goes to Alf with numbers. So he is proudly portraying two personalities with two different names. I have never seen this before?!

He does have several reviews. Just curious and find it confusing at the same time how someone can do this? How can you attach two names together? Two different handle names?