Jenniferxj6

Fall in love with client♀️

19 posts in this topic

I did this back in oct/ Nov 16 and he rip me off and I haven't look back. Always wonder if it was the way we met? Oppinion? I have moved on to single life again I have been a loner for 8 years. Lol  and a provider so, well you know lol I have great friendships with clients. 👍🏻👍🏻💪💅💄. Works better for me. 

I would always kid that I had a girlfriend at every client I visited!  They just didn't know they were my girlfriend!😊  Kidding aside we are drawn to others for sometimes no one knows why.  I'm sure many providers have been the object of desire in more than one way.  I can see how you would want to be the receiver having put yourself in the role of giver.  It's like a masseuse wanting to have someone touch them.  I'm sure it's hard and I hope you find what you need.

It's kind of like normal dating or any other human interaction.  It might suck hard 10 times in a row, but you never know when you hit gold.

It doesn't matter what your profession is. It shouldn't matter if you are the maid or the CEO, you should be treated with dignity and respect. No one should rip you off.

The ex was not a gentleman or someone with integrity. A gentleman doesn't steal from anyone and he certainly doesn't  steal from someone who put their trust in him. It shouldn't matter how you meet because a gentleman will always be a good man. How you meet doesn't change that. 

I can see how your profession might cause some issues. We accept people for who they are, or what they do. It doesn't give anyone the right to treat them like crap and to rip them off. I know you probably heard this before, but you are better without him.. because it opens the door for the possibility for a true gentleman who will honor and respect you.

Hang in there and please don't let this one jerk ruin it for the one you are meant to be with. 

19 hours ago, Jenniferxj6 said:

I did this back in oct/ Nov 16 and he rip me off and I haven't look back. Always wonder if it was the way we met? Oppinion? I have moved on to single life again I have been a loner for 8 years. Lol  and a provider so, well you know lol I have great friendships with clients. 👍🏻👍🏻💪💅💄. Works better for me. 

Sadly, that happens no matter what one does for a living ,what gender they are or how they met. 

20 hours ago, Jenniferxj6 said:

As to the red - has nothing to do with how you meet, only the quality of character of the guy you meet.  There are both really great guys and flaming, dangerous assholes in the world including in and outside the "hobby". Ripped off by someone you love - been there, doesn't get much crappier,  My sincere sympathy. But don't let it make you miss a great guy if one happens by. ;)

Oh its definitely happened! Its gone very badly before, but theres a one time client turned wonderful friend, and maybe we can be more one day.  We maintain a strong friendship and im pretty sure id give everything i own to be able to wake up to that face each day :)

I'm definitely not boyfriend material and don't pretend to be....  I've fallen for and had women fall for me who I met within the industry at some level, but have always made the healthiest decisions for both parties involved.

Setting boundaries is a must. My damn emotions get the best of me sometimes. I'm newly single though, so who knows what this world has to offer. What's a title nowadays anyways.

1 hour ago, Sexielexy said:

Setting boundaries is a must. My damn emotions get the best of me sometimes. I'm newly single though, so who knows what this world has to offer. What's a title nowadays anyways.

A rose by any other name would still poke the fuck out of you. :D

Hahah thank you for the smile and laugh much needed. 

Providers are people first....same as clients, so they are going to hook up sometimes. Been there, done that. However, overcoming hurdles presented by the job does not grant a free pass from all the other usual relationship issues that can blow up. Fact is, the overwhelming majority of relationships ultimately fail no matter who is in them or how they met. You take it where and when you find it if you wish....it's that simple......and that complicated.

Jen,

I can see how someone could fall in love with a client, (god knows many customer have fallen in love with a provider, including  my self.)

The young lady I still have a soft spot for retired from this and moved in with me for a bit until the newly  wed bliss wore off. She has since moved on and out. We still bump into each other once in a while ( God I miss her Sunday pancakes).

Sorry your guy ripped you off, Good friends someyimes are the best

I have one lady on here once and she was so perfect!  I simply could not see her again because I simply liked her too much.  

Yeah, sure, fall in love with a hooker....and next thing you know pimp LeRoy is beatin' you to death in a parking lot with a tire iron coz you cut off his money supply.;)

It is easy to become emotionally involved with a client. I prefer to keep them healthy. emotions.  I would caution anyone who asks someone to move in with them.  A good rule of thumb to ask yourself is this "do they really like you and want to cohabitate with you,or do they just need a place to stay"..

On 6/4/2017 at 9:02 PM, Jez UaBriain said:

I would caution anyone who asks someone to move in with them.  A good rule of thumb to ask yourself is this "do they really like you and want to cohabitate with you,or do they just need a place to stay"..

Its amazing how fast that the ladies that just need a place to stay turn the pre moving in girlfriend experience into the wife experience and quit putting out.

12 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Its amazing how fast that the ladies that just need a place to stay turn the pre moving in girlfriend experience into the wife experience and quit putting out.

The hot wife experience (HWE), however, is a different story!! :P I don't think the concept has hit Colorado yet, though..

7 hours ago, Gemmachangofficial said:

The hot wife experience (HWE), however, is a different story!! :P I don't think the concept has hit Colorado yet, though..

Although rare...it has. Probably why we are a good touring spot for the hobby.