javajunkie

How much sex should I be having and at what age?

43 posts in this topic

Seriously Javajunkie, you need to rethink your caffeine intake. For us guys, the answer is easy, no matter what your age: Whenever you're UP for it.

Funny thing is, my doctor hasn't said anything about my caffeine intake or my over active sex life.

How many times?? I am late 50's and love TOB as I do not have a sex partner. I llke a previous answer "as much as you can afford". How true, guess I need to put on some overtime at work so I can meet more of you wonderful ladies. Can't believe how well I have been treated by all providers here. You all are so great!!!

You should be having as much sex as you can at any age.

Don't let age be the determining factor on how much sex you have.

LOL. Not your caffeine intake as it relates to sex. Just your overstimulated thinking that spawned the question. Thought provoking, though it is. I once caught a glimpse of a elderly gentleman waiting in a AMP room and thought to myself, "Good for him. Hope I still can when I'm that age.' Word is, things get spunky if those assisted living homes, men and women alike.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

You should be having as much sex as you can at any age.

Don't let age be the determining factor on how much sex you have.

Age is definitely the determining factor: since you can only have as much sex as you can afford, it is way better to be old with lots of money than it was to be young with no money.  Old age be beddy beddy good to me.

18 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Age is definitely the determining factor: since you can only have as much sex as you can afford, it is way better to be old with lots of money than it was to be young with no money.  Old age be beddy beddy good to me.

At least you're lil man still works. 

You can be young or old but when the little man don't work, you have a problem!

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

Not really a problem. Tongue & fingers still working just fine.  The trick is in knowing how I  find pleasure. 

Yep! I agree.  The older you get the slower you go, the more money you have, but it all doesn't happen if the drive is not in your pants.  All I have to say is, Thank GOD for testosterone!     Yes, Im very horny and can keep it up with the best 20yo male..  That's why I asked, how much is too much???...  If I was just old and didn't have any help, I would just be fat with no life. I love banging chicks long and hard also putting them in multiple positions, kissing  when they are cool with it ect.  I practice the same trust and concern as a provider..  One has to know who you are with to be save and stay clean!!   

tumblr_ns6sacogHi1s834v7o1_1280[1].jpg

.....as much wood as a wood chuck could if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:06 AM, Kandi Apple said:

Little man took a nap for a couple of years, and I thought it was my age.  Then I hit the gym, lost over 20 pounds, got fit and found out that little man was just as perky as ever, actually more so.  I think a lot of guys who blame the little guy's laziness on age actually should consider that maybe it is excess weight and lack of fitness that is causing the problem.

Can go a lot longer too!

I'm just sayin', worked for me, and everything else is better too.

Tattoos, hookers, climbing 14rs, Medicare - hell, old age just keeps getting better.

On 5/20/2017 at 8:25 AM, digitalsanity said:

Let's just say my right hand has calluses and my left hand is supple and leave it at that. :P

Baten'!

On 5/18/2017 at 4:48 PM, BadBoy said:

When you are young:  As much a fucking possible and as soon as fucking possible (wish I had started much earlier).I've never done 6 times a day, but I would be willing to give it a shot if I could get a quantity discount.

Funny this caught my eye. I was seeing a gal a few years back, we went to a luxury hotel. We got up early and went at it. I bought her this sexy white bathing suite to go to the pool but again couldn't help myself. We had drinks and lunch at the pool, and did it again in the water. Went back to the room to shower for dinner, and had fun in the shower. Went to dinner, got a little tipsy and had fun before hitting the sack. Woke up and she was asleep, gently carresed her and entered again. That was the best, at least that's what she told me later. It's amazing what a sensual woman can do for your libido. Next day we both had nothing left, so I took her shopping, had lunch, and dropped her off a day early! Lol 😂