Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sexielexy

Hotels

24 posts in this topic

I've come to terms that poptarts are indeed the most calories for your money out of a vending machine...Also I may be going a little stir crazy ;) 

7 hours ago, Sexielexy said:

I've come to terms that poptarts are indeed the most calories for your money out of a vending machine...Also I may be going a little stir crazy ;) 

I think this leads into the other thread about going to lunch/dinner with clients... I'd think that all you'd have to say most times after a session is that you're hungry and want to go grab a bite to eat, and often times the gentleman would offer to take you.

9 hours ago, Sexielexy said:

Step away from the gifts clients are leaving you :rolleyes:;)

10 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Lol yeah I def will be going out soon. Driving 6 hours takes a toll on me... After some sleep I'm sure I'll be ready for a nice meal.

I think this leads into the other thread about going to lunch/dinner with clients... I'd think that all you'd have to say most times after a session is that you're hungry and want to go grab a bite to eat, and often times the gentleman would offer to take you.

On 5/6/2017 at 2:13 PM, TexasNomad79 said:

Hello all, I just moved to Colorado a few months back and I think I'm finally comfortable with the local "Society".  Eccie was the go to site where I'm originally from and I'm hoping this site will provide the same level of information.  Over the past few years I developed a professional relationship with two lovely ladies and couldn't have been happier.  I'm hoping to find a similar situation here in Colorado but only time will tell.  I look forw

It's good to know that Pop Tarts are an acceptable gift.   Some girls want wine or perfume.   So the question is, chocolate, cinnamon, or strawberry?

3 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

Why would you choose any flavor other than maple?

Gross! Are you 90 and from Vermont? Or even worse...Canadian?

1 hour ago, valconxen said:

I hate maple flavor pop tarts.

I hate pop tarts in general. When you're over 40 you have to try to eat healthy… or you will look over 40. ;)

I love food and I do occasionally indulge in a cheat day, but it's going to be for something a lot tastier than a pop tart.

Edited by Ginger Doll

What does a Pop Tart taste like? They look like they would taste awful.  Nuts, berries and paleo for the BadBoy.

4 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

What does a Pop Tart taste like? They look like they would taste awful.  Nuts, berries and paleo for the BadBoy.

sweetened roofing shingles.....:cool:

18 hours ago, Ginger Doll said:

I hate pop tarts in general. When you're over 40 you have to try to eat healthy… or you will look over 40. ;)

I love food and I do occasionally indulge in a cheat day, but it's going to be for something a lot tastier than a pop tart.

I agree with you.   it's been a while since I have eaten pop tarts.  I try to eat healthy diet.

When I offer Incall, I also offer the Free Meal option after most dates.. But Even as a kid we never ate POP Tarts.. We did toaster strudels and Eggo's ;)  Hahaha thanks for the turn down memory lane.. I haven't had a sweet breakfast in years! 

I love pop tarts! I rarely eat 'em now, but they were an everyday after-school snack, with milk, in high school.

On 5/16/2017 at 11:52 PM, Sexielexy said:

My god I love Poptarts! I found some Sugar Cookies ones and ate the entire box. I burned off most of the calories with...exercise...

I can eat healthy when I die. I'm 28 and get carded at rated R movies and when I buy lottery tickets. I'll look 30 while I'm 60 at this rate  :P

Edited by Dani_Reid

9 minutes ago, Dani_Reid said:

My god I love Poptarts! I found some Sugar Cookies ones and ate the entire box. I burned off most of the calories with...exercise...

I can eat healthy when I die. I'm 28 and get carded at rated R movies and when I buy lottery tickets. I'll look 30 while I'm 60 at this rate  :P

Hehe I feel ya there! I usually eat nothing but healthy food. Every once in awhile it's okay to spoil yourself. Good vibes to you! 

And yeah I'll totes admit I'm still a young one. S'mores is the way to go! 

44 minutes ago, Dani_Reid said:

I can eat healthy when I die.

IMG_0376.JPG

Edited by Ginger Doll

31 minutes ago, Sexielexy said:

And yeah I'll totes admit I'm still a young one. S'mores is the way to go! 

OMG I've never had S'mores

Edited by Dani_Reid