Low-Volume vs High-Volume

78 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2017 at 10:35 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law" ~Alister Crowley

Modern morality and manners suppress all natural instincts, keep people ignorant of facts of nature and make them fighting drunk on bogey tales.

Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people.

We all know that there is no truthful answer. Laughing because seldom will the truth be spoken by either side. As long as it is cash all can be eaisally overlooked!

Afterall, this realm is a realm built on pLeAsUrEs and not that if TRUTH. 

😈Boo!

Only by the strict enforcement of morality can the wants of the masses be denied and the immorality of the rulers assured.

Here are my thoughts...a woman can have children and the love box is pretty  resilient in going back to the tight love box it once was. 

Does it matter how many or even what number you are in the rotation as long as she's clean and energized?

This thread makes me laugh...scheduling with a sex worker and trying to define low volume.😂😂

21 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Does it matter how many or even what number you are in the rotation as long as she's clean and energized?

^^ this ^^

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Here are my thoughts...a woman can have children and the love box is pretty  resilient in going back to the tight love box it once was. 

This thread makes me laugh...scheduling with a sex worker and trying to define low volume.😂😂

This thread is hilarious, I had no idea the search for a virgin provider was so intense. i can see the new catch ads changing now. it was.......... "I'm retiring, see me before I'm gone!".  now it will be............. "I'm a virgin see me before I'm not!" :D

13 minutes ago, boink36 said:

This thread is hilarious, I had no idea the search for a virgin provider was so intense. i can see the new catch ads changing now. it was.......... "I'm retiring, see me before I'm gone!".  now it will be............. "I'm a virgin see me before I'm not!" :D

Thanks for the ad idea😉

My spin will be "a born again virgin" and ladies that will be good to use after each night of sleep.  

But seriously the va-jay-jay can take a pounding, bleed for a week and still suck the life out of you men!!  That's power to the pussy.

Edited by Laci French
Power to the pussy

She that has the pussy has all the power 😀

To the guys... Does it really even matter if we say low volume or high?? What appeals to you more? Obviously I know everyone has their own taste... 

9 minutes ago, Sexielexy said:

To the guys... Does it really even matter if we say low volume or high?? What appeals to you more? Obviously I know everyone has their own taste... 

All that matters, to me. is how she treats me, when I'm with her. If she can make 10 guys a day feel special, more power to her!

Great answer, I think everyone should feel the same! 

1 hour ago, Sexielexy said:

Honestly might just be best to not even mention it.  The best way to build an ad is not to make it sound like you're talking to a thousand guys, but that you're talking only to the one particular reader.

1 hour ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Honestly might just be best to not even mention it.  The best way to build an ad is not to make it sound like you're talking to a thousand guys, but that you're talking only to the one particular reader.

Always appreciate your helpful advice!!! :)

Question is kinda stupid. You'll never see a hooker admitting she's high volume. Of course, they are all "low volume" and only see "select clients", even though by noon they've already been worked over by half a dozen Johns. ;)

Another way to look at this:

Low volume: Phone's not ringing

High Volume: Hooker is in demand. 

Edited by 2Big

11 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Low volume: Phone's not ringing

High Volume: Hooker is in demand. 

.....hmm, wonder how many have their phone ringing off the hook...and still say business is bad.

13 hours ago, Sexielexy said:

Honestly, it isn't any clients business how much business a provider does in a day, week, or month :-)

2 hours ago, JustFine said:

You MAY be high-volume OR a red-neck if:

3. You have photos of piles of $$ on a bed.

I have always thought of this as a Colfax street walker with VD move.

3 hours ago, JustFine said:

You MAY be high-volume OR a red-neck if:

2. You have to scratch your sister’s name out of the message: "for a good time call . . .”, because you feel guilty about putting it there.

Feeling guilty ??....or scratching out her name because you are jealous that  she is doing a high volume to your low volume ???

On 5/23/2017 at 10:05 AM, engineer said:

Lucy for once I actually agree with you.  If she sees 40 a week or 3 a week, does it matter? 

For once you're not wrong B)

Well I have a habit of stepping into it, but most of my best experiences have been with gals who don't place ads daily. I'm more into establishing a regular routine, so I look for gals who only rarely advertise. I've found they see their regulars but have some drop out and need to replace them. When I notice a gal, I check her ads. If I see a lot, I figure I'll be standing in line. But if you like lots of variety, then by gosh see the high volume ladies...😇