Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fla

411 on Kylie COS 719-244-6972

8 posts in this topic

I agree with inkspot also , I'd be careful plus she didn't say anything about her pictures being her or recent, they might not even be her pictures!

I've been watching her for a while now too.  I'm waiting for some info on the board.  She is advertising as 19 which is also a yellow flag in my opinion.  It's beyond my comfort level to have to "card"  a provider like she is buying alcohol or ciggs.

I've text her. I asked if the pics are her she said yes. It sounded like she only offers safe play no GFE.

I scheduled with her. It is the girl in the pics and she is very cute but she puts " Providing Un-Rushed Sessions" in her ad but I felt very rushed. She answered 2 calls as soon as I walked in the door, she had them on speaker phone, one of them were waiting in the parking lot already. I cancelled and just left since that just made it awkward for me, very rushed feeling so I wouldn't schedule with her again but might be different with someone else if shes not busy ymmv.

13 hours ago, Osirus said:

I scheduled with her. It is the girl in the pics and she is very cute but she puts " Providing Un-Rushed Sessions" in her ad but I felt very rushed. She answered 2 calls as soon as I walked in the door, she had them on speaker phone, one of them were waiting in the parking lot already. I cancelled and just left since that just made it awkward for me, very rushed feeling so I wouldn't schedule with her again but might be different with someone else if shes not busy ymmv.

That's gotta take balls, man! She looks young AF. I'd be apprehensive to say the least.