New Kids on the Block....

24 posts in this topic

Really?.. ย  They're trying to come back????๐Ÿ˜’ They sucked the first time....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Age hasn't helped....

33 minutes ago, Bella Marie said:

Really?.. ย  They're trying to come back????๐Ÿ˜’ They sucked the first time....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Age hasn't helped....

Lmao!!!! So true! Yeah the right stuff....NOT!

I saw them on the Today show this AM, they sounded awful. Like if I was to grab a mic and start singing. It improved a bit towards the end.ย 

I wasn't watching, I could just hear the TV, so no idea how the "performance" looked.ย 

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ย  Dont bad mouth them. ย  Some people liked them. ย  ย Every body needs a good laugh once in a while.

ย 

Bella you know their songs are stuck in your head today ย  ย  HA HA

Lmao...they were on Today this morning๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚CAN'T WAIT TO COME HOME๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

6 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

I much prefer "Fingerbang"== the boy band that the South Park kids put together all those years ago! lolย :):lol:ย 

south_park_finger_bang_by_princesslaurat

To be fair they've been together for over 30 years and were massively successful. Count me in as a Blockhead I love my NKOTB.

6 hours ago, Citori said:

I saw them on the Today show this AM, they sounded awful. Like if I was to grab a mic and start singing. It improved a bit towards the end.ย 

I wasn't watching, I could just hear the TV, so no idea how the "performance" looked.ย 

Omg....it was just as bad๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

16 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Oh no, no, no. That's pretty bad. Then again not everyone sounds good live. I do think a name change is in order....they're not kids anymore.ย 

Well anyone with xmsatelite radio can fix their ears in 3 days by listening to channel 18 the Beatles. Now that's music!

I don't think they ever went away. Just maybe here in the US. They tour Asia, and are super popular in the Middle East!

16 hours ago, Bella Marie said:

Sometimes I lament that I've apparently slept through much of the last several decades.ย  Here are people actuallyย elbowing their wayย into a crowd for this and joyously singing the lyrics to "a chart topping hit" that I've never heard.ย  Then again, Iย recently flipped through an abandoned copy of PEOPLE magazine and recognized no one in the entire rag.ย  I think I'll go walk down the beach and contemplate the pros/cons of rejoining "society." ย 

2 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Oh no, no, no. That's pretty bad. Then again not everyone sounds good live. I do think a name change is in order....they're not kids anymore.ย 

Well anyone with xmsatelite radio can fix their ears in 3 days by listening to channel 18 the Beatles. Now that's music!

New midlifers buying red sports cars.

On 5/15/2017 at 7:42 AM, Bella Marie said:

That is a voice of opinion..

ย 

I love my NKOTB!

On 5/15/2017 at 3:06 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

To be fair they've been together for over 30 years and were massively successful. Count me in as a Blockhead I love my NKOTB.

ย  ย They could be on an alimony tour.

3 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

ย  ย They could be on an alimony tour.

I think majority of them are happily married. I think really people underestimate the power of female fandom.

Ugh! I had a family member that fell all over herself listening to them all the time, and I had to endure their music. I prefer darker music with deep lyrics.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Seriously, an entire thread about the relative merits and talents of New Kids On The Block?

Seriously?

3 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Ugh! I had a family member that fell all over herself listening to them all the time, and I had to endure their music. I prefer darker music with deep lyrics.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Nice! I'm a big Johnny Cash fan too.ย :D

Hey, they had "The Right Stuff." They're taking this comeback "Step by Step." So "Please Don't Go Girl," Because "You got it."