fishndude57

Yee Haw...

9 posts in this topic

My Cajun buddy Beau is in town. He's taught me the art of true cookin Gumbo, Jambalaya, Duck. He also took me duck huntin 1st time ever. I unloaded my wood stock 870 Pump on 3 Mallard Drakes, no idea that's the epitome of Duck huntin. He just looked at me and said...DAMN! What'd y'all do today?

Crawfish Boil Today:

5afdqx.jpg

141i3h1.jpg

Looks good Fishndude57! I spent the afternoon with my family. My sister is in town and my dad is now settled into a nice memory facility. Gatherings with family and friends is important. I agree with you!😀😀

I LOVE shrimp or crawfish boils!  Might be the best way to eat and nothing better after a day of hunting.

I feed the ducks 🦆 😂

48 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I feed the ducks 🦆 😂

Now which is it? Ducks or Geese? 😘

Both and everything else😂

I'm a sucker.

My family enjoys the ocassional crawfish boil how ever for me I only see one thing...NO ONE uses forks for theses gatherings, Like ever!!! And its touchy feely all over the grub so I just sit and enjoy the company LOL.. My family pokes fun of me for it but I've been that way since a little girl. :) To me touchy feely fingers belong on my body Not my food... LOL

Edited by Chrissy

I'm actually in Texas for the week and enjoyed a nice family bbq for the mother's day weekend.It was nice eating home cooking and enjoy everyone's presence..

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

Both and everything else😂

I'm a sucker.

I think Laci wants Turduckin.