Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

Thought some of you gals might appreciate this

2 posts in this topic

http://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a36301/why-women-do-better-on-naked-and-afraid/

"I FEEL LIKE IT'S INHERENT IN BEING A WOMAN, THINKING, 'HOW DO WE COLLABORATE ON THIS, HOW DO WE WORK TOGETHER? HOW DO WE TAKE YOUR SKILLS AND MY SKILLS AND COMBINE THEM?' - favorite quote of the article.

My 2 favorite episodes are:

1. When ole girl showed up a Marine and gave him a what for. He tapped out after like 15 days and she continued on to win the challenge. That girl was a true sweetheart. I really felt bad for her, cause dude was a dick. There was much fist pumping when she made it to the finish line. Don't be filthy. Fist pumping as in "kick ass girl!"

2. Southern guy finds a snare and actually nets a deer. I've never seen the snare actually work! And dude did it. Plus he he was super chill and I liked him.

Anyways, ladies, keep kicking ass. I still think y'all got driving handicaps, but you're some badass ass kickers, nevertheless. 

slán

10 hours ago, Vassago said:

http://www.elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a36301/why-women-do-better-on-naked-and-afraid/

"I FEEL LIKE IT'S INHERENT IN BEING A WOMAN, THINKING, 'HOW DO WE COLLABORATE ON THIS, HOW DO WE WORK TOGETHER? HOW DO WE TAKE YOUR SKILLS AND MY SKILLS AND COMBINE THEM?' - favorite quote of the article.

My 2 favorite episodes are:

1. When ole girl showed up a Marine and gave him a what for. He tapped out after like 15 days and she continued on to win the challenge. That girl was a true sweetheart. I really felt bad for her, cause dude was a dick. There was much fist pumping when she made it to the finish line. Don't be filthy. Fist pumping as in "kick ass girl!"

2. Southern guy finds a snare and actually nets a deer. I've never seen the snare actually work! And dude did it. Plus he he was super chill and I liked him.

Anyways, ladies, keep kicking ass. I still think y'all got driving handicaps, but you're some badass ass kickers, nevertheless. 

slán

I liked the episode where the guy brought rope and used the rope to craft some pretty cool sandles for each of them. He totally grossed her out by eating rats. In the end while swimming out to the rescue boat she was already on the boat and he was having trouble swimming. So she jumped back in the water and helped him get to in safe. Shows like this show a great deal about humanity and about how important it is to be there for your partner. Making it all about survival together.