19moose75

One and done or multiple visits?

30 posts in this topic

A curiosity of mine. I've been hobbying for about a year now and always find that my first visit with a lovely lady is generally awkward, due to the fact I'm meeting a new person for the first time and I guess I'm just a tad socially challenged. 

In my experiences I've come across some providers who excell at putting me at ease, while others seem a bit less skilled in the art of calming nerves (or be shy themselves)(or maybe they just don't like me personally). As a result I have a tendancy to repeat with the ladies who've made me comfortable and move on from the ones who didn't, but I wonder if that means I'm missing out on the providers who may need more than one chance to open up and get comfortable with a client.

So my questions to the gents of the board are.. What are your experiences? Do you repeat with a provider, give her a second chance, if the first 'date' was not that good? Do you ever get over that initial awkwardness in hobbying? (I know I'm only a year into it, but have met with 25-30 ladies and still can't get past the jitters and shyness)

For the ladies.. First off thank you! You women are amazing to put up with us! I genuinely don't know how you do it, but am Soo happy you do. (Call it kissing ass if you want, but I both truly feel that way and love kissing womens asses) Do you ladies find it gets better with repeat clients? How do you get past the initial wierdness? Any advice on what a client could do to lessen that? 

No repeat visit if the initial visit isn't good. No second chance for a first impression.

I generally agree with inkspot, if it doesn't work initially, it probably won't work the second time.  However, if there is any spark, even just a smouldering tiny bit of spark, you may want to try again.  My ATATF and I didn't have a great first date, but there was just something about her, so I tried again, and it has been thunder,  lightning, rainbows and unicorns ever since.  As with everything else in this sport, there are no firm rules (other than "don't be a cheapskate" and  "wash your ass"), you have to follow your instincts.

I usually do not return for a second visit if there was a feeling that it stayed awkward, the experience was not what I was expecting or we just have different types of personalities. As with all things there are exceptions I can think of two experiences where I gave the benefit of the doubt and thought to give a second visit a try. One worked out great and the second visit led to more visits. The one that really stands out in my mind was that my first feeling, gut feeling was correct and it was bad if not worse than the first visit. I remember leaving thinking what a waste of time and money and I couldn't get the gal that was next on my list to visit out of my mind. Go figure.

Seek and providers alike share the thrill or absurd feelings of meeting new people. 

Those times when I find myself drowning in a reluctant sea of akwardness, I remind myself  there is no need for the strain this seeker specifically sought you out. I rellish in my own self flattery and willingly devour the taste of the day. I guess bottom line from my stand point, it's all about the provider and her willingness to venture into unknown territory.  Don't misunderstand me by any means "CHEMISTRY "is always 2/3 of the battle. 

seekers cannot expect a mind blowing experience without a desire to take your provider along the journey as well..neither of us can read minds or unspoken expectations. Endulge make every experience just as ephoric as the last and then like me you'll allow yourself an ATF in every flavor.💋

I believe I read in one of these threads that if the first experience is not good that it's likely trying again will result in the same or a worse experience.  What I try to do is take what I learned and try to make the first experience with a different YL better!  So far the repeats I've had have been with only a few and those repeat seasons did not disappoint.  Sometimes the devil you know...right!😈

One and done or multiple visits? I'd have to say both.  I have an ATF that I've been seeing on a regular basis for years. I still see other ladies occasionally, but for the most part those are one and done encounters. 

I like to find an ATF and stick with her knowing I will enjoy my stay. I end up moving on to others mostly because my ATF has moved on and disappeared.  First time less than enjoyable visits do not end up with a second chance.

Variety is the spice of the hobby. I see most ladies multiple times if we kinda connect on the first visit. I have several that I try to see every few months.

The repeat visits are almost always much better since we know each other.

One and done gets my vote. I have regretted most of my repeats.

1 hour ago, mtnman said:

Huh... I've got he exact opposite experience, where I'd gladly repeat with everyone I've met.

30 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Huh... I've got he exact opposite experience, where I'd gladly repeat with everyone I've met.

I'm in the same boat. I guess I'm just lucky in "love"! 

TOB discount multiple visit punch cards would rock

On 5/11/2017 at 8:44 PM, Sophia Rodriguez said:

Seek and providers alike share the thrill or absurd feelings of meeting new people. 

Those times when I find myself drowning in a reluctant sea of akwardness, I remind myself  there is no need for the strain this seeker specifically sought you out. I rellish in my own self flattery and willingly devour the taste of the day. I guess bottom line from my stand point, it's all about the provider and her willingness to venture into unknown territory.  Don't misunderstand me by any means "CHEMISTRY "is always 2/3 of the battle. 

seekers cannot expect a mind blowing experience without a desire to take your provider along the journey as well..neither of us can read minds or unspoken expectations. Endulge make every experience just as ephoric as the last and then like me you'll allow yourself an ATF in every flavor.💋

Man I love this post/reply

Ask yourself what drew you to her in the first place. If it's something unique that you can't find in anyone else maybe give her second chance. If not, then you have options. It doesn't sound like it was a horrible visit based on your description, just an awkward one. Maybe she was having an off day. I will say this, while there are many OK providers out there,  the legendary ones are few and far between. You don't want to let one of those types of women slip away from you. If it were me, I'd try one more time, especially nowadays.

10 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Looking back over the years, I would say that 30-50% of the YL I've seen did not inspire repeat visits. About 20-30% of the YL I've seen received repeat visits.  The percentage of repeat visits has increased as information availability & my selection process have improved and as my criteria have changed. 3G providers are interchangeable, but GFE deserve more attention. 

10 hours ago, Unclehazard91 said:

TOB discount multiple visit punch cards would rock

Because we're like sub sandwiches? NO.

I will repeat with ladies with whom the first visit was very good or better. But good first impressions are a must. Pet peeves are deceptive pics, lack of respect for my time, 3Gs, no shows.

I constantly feel nervous seeing a new person, especially when they don't have reviews or a P411 because I don't know what they like, what they need, and what they don't like. When I've seen someone a few times you get into a groove, you learn your way around and have fun!:P And that's the best kind of fun. My opinion anyway.

I think with many other things communication is important. I always start with sitting down and breaking the ice. After a bit, I specifically ask, what they like or dislike, and why they picked me. 9 times out of ten, they repeat at least once more. It does get better from the second visit on as long as you feel comfortable. 

I understand nerves, I get them too, but once you're comfortable with someone, you will be amazed at the awesome time you will have. Like someone else mentioned, if you had even a hint of a good time, repeat. If not, move on. 

Just be yourself, don't forget she's the boss and she deserves your respect.

First time, fifth time, tenth time, hundredth time, it's always good, sometimes, if you are lucky it is great.

For some folks, the there's the thrill of someone complete new.

For me, I find myself looking forward to the return visit more.  Like seeing an old friend after too long apart, because, well, that's kind of exactly what it is.

If you are paying why would you pay for repeat awkwardness?!

On 5/11/2017 at 9:08 AM, 19moose75 said:

"So my questions to the gents of the board are.. What are your experiences? Do you repeat with a provider, give her a second chance, if the first 'date' was not that good?"

On 5/13/2017 at 6:59 PM, mtnman said:

I wasn't clear on my reply comment was I.  " if the first 'date' was not that good?" I'm a one and done guy.

This is a tough question for me. I want to meet new ladies and explore with them but I have liked  all the women I have met thus far. They all have treated me so well. I am repeating a lot now and it just gets better. I am ready to see one lady for the 4th time soon. We are going to add some kind of kink to the next session that we both like. Not sure what that will be yet. I can also say I am a very intuitive person. I can tell from photos and bios on whether to make an appointment or not and it has only failed me one time. I am also very respectful and treat all my providers with dignity. They all have given me an absolutely great time, more than I expected. LOVE all you ladies! I think you all are rather amazing and really know how to communicate.

Edited by Skg
Spelling

One of my first visits was as filled with more nervousness and awkwardness than a junior high dance. The provider and I were both very, very new to things, but there was definitely a spark and mutual attraction which turned into multiple visits and even a civilian (platonic) friendship after she retired.

Of the folks I've seen  repeatedly, I think was always something that indicates future visits will be good even amid the jitters of a first appointment. This has been the case with about five or six providers who I have seen in the past few years. (Ironically, almost all of them have retired or semi-retired...though I don't think I am to blame for that!) 

I think the converse is true with not feeling any "vibe" and realizing one-and-done is definitely should be the result of the meeting.

(Last is a group of providers who I either should book that second appointment or wish I had. I don't think those will happen anytime soon, since  I'm mostly retired from the hobby -- due to finances.)

I tend to repeat if it was fun. I only have so much available time and don't want to waste it. But I'm always conflicted. Variety is the spice of life, right? So the constant question is tried and true. Comfortable. Or someone new?  Exciting?  

I don't live in Denver but heading there now and plan on trying someone new this weekend as I don't have a tried and true there. Ladies, wanna be my someone new? 😉

Im always very nervous on a first visit but have found that I'm much better on subsequent visits. That being said I will always repeat if I feel there is chemistry between the two of us especially if the lady didn't deceive in any way with her pics and has a great personality.