Jenniferxj6

Perfume or not ?

52 posts in this topic

Perfume only if shower is available for the obvious reasons.

I have always been one that feels  " If it makes you feel sexy then you should wear it"

For those of you who think that engaging in vigorous exercise and the liberal exchange of body fluids for 60-90 minutes with an "un-perfumed" woman  is undetectable by your SO or co-workers, I've got a bridge to sell you! 

7 hours ago, Citori said:

Another fun thread to start. 

Glitter or Not?

Glitter is hot!

On Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 9:01 AM, Laci French said:

I recommend a splash of Dolce & Gabbana on the bunghole.;)

That sounds painful. :huh:

I love natural female pheromones.

I'd rather a provider skip the perfume, lotion, make up, etc and instead work out shortly before our time together and to not shower 

On 5/13/2017 at 9:35 PM, Unclehazard91 said:

If I had your address and knew UPS would deliver, wouldn't you be worried?

Might be..or I could see about exchanging it for another fragrance?😀😀  whistra sounds nice to me today. 

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 11:47 AM, Happymon said:

For those of you who think that engaging in vigorous exercise and the liberal exchange of body fluids for 60-90 minutes with an "un-perfumed" woman  is undetectable by your SO or co-workers, I've got a bridge to sell you! 

Don't really need another bridge (the maintenance is too much), but at least once a week I spend at least 90 minutes engaging in vigorous exercise and the liberal exchange of body fluids with an all-natural woman (doesn't even use deodorant or shave), and when I get home it is totally undetectable to my bloodhound-sensitive wife, same with my colleagues and employees if I go back to work.  The bigger problem is explaining the slap-happy grin plastered on my face.

The key, grasshopper, is a nice hot shower - no soap (leaves its own smell), just a nice hot shower.  Works great. If a lady ain't got a shower, I can't pay a visit - first thing I ask with a new lady (unless she is in a hotel, in which case you know there is a hot shower).

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:22 PM, NoCoDiscreet said:

I love natural female pheromones.

I'd rather a provider skip the perfume, lotion, make up, etc and instead work out and masturbate  shortly before our time together and to not shower 

NoCo, You are such a perv, although I agree 100 percent with you.  In fact, I fixed the quote a bit to make the scenario even better.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

The key, grasshopper, is a nice hot shower - no soap (leaves its own smell), just a nice hot shower.  Works great. If a lady ain't got a shower, I can't pay a visit - first thing I ask with a new lady (unless she is in a hotel, in which case you know there is a hot shower).

Thanks Professor Obvious.  Never would have thought that!  My take on a couple of the respondents to the OP, was that they did not obviously share your laudable commitment to post coital hygiene. 

Edited by Happymon
clarity

On 5/18/2017 at 4:37 PM, BadBoy said:

NoCo, You are such a perv, although I agree 100 percent with you.  In fact, I fixed the quote a bit to make the scenario even better.

Being called a perv on a video game forum or something of the like would be one thing. To be called a perv on TOB... I must say, I'm honored BadBoy.

I might have to request that scenario on my next meeting.

I enjoy a lady who wears a touch of scented, or unscented oil...and by touch I mean she is utterly drenched from the neck down!:lol::lol::lol:

While I do enjoy subtle, tasteful scents, perfume, lotion, etc... I always inquire with my client about his preference prior to our date. I understand that some may not care for it.

Scents are definitely an area where the 'less is more' rule applies.  

Edited by Ginger Doll

Well personally, I like to smell good,so if it's no bother with my date I just later up with Dove Body Wash and Finish with my own spray of the day (mainly some kind of VS)

As for a man I don't mind you smelling good as long as you didn't bath in the bottle.To much sent lingers in my incall which sometimes doesn't turn out to good for my headaches or my other visitor's...

7 hours ago, SabrinaLynn said:

Well personally, I like to smell good,so if it's no bother with my date I just later up with Dove Body Wash and Finish with my own spray of the day (mainly some kind of VS)

As for a man I don't mind you smelling good as long as you didn't bath in the bottle.To much sent lingers in my incall which sometimes doesn't turn out to good for my headaches or my other visitor's...

This is the difficult part for the guys.  Most of the time we need to leave smelling very neutral like nothing happened.  On the other hand, for a lot of us, a wonderful scent can be a great part of the experience too.  

18 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

No scent or glitter are preferable

Glitter on an eyeball is painful! I think most glitter lotions and perfumes are mild with the glitter. Just remembering arts and crafts with my kids and how dangerous that glitter can be.

Damn fairy dust!

No scents no glitter, I will concur with that.

On 5/23/2017 at 6:23 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

This is the difficult part for the guys.  Most of the time we need to leave smelling very neutral like nothing happened.  On the other hand, for a lot of us, a wonderful scent can be a great part of the experience too.  

You still don't really smell neutral, if you shower after a session you wash of the funk of the day and are oddly fresh at really weird times. Someone around here used to suggest rubbing fast wrappers on yourself like perfume to hide people smell.

I think smell or no smell we are for the most part kidding ourselves when we think the world doesn't notice we just got laid.

9 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

You still don't really smell neutral, if you shower after a session you wash of the funk of the day and are oddly fresh at really weird times. Someone around here used to suggest rubbing fast wrappers on yourself like perfume to hide people smell.

I think smell or no smell we are for the most part kidding ourselves when we think the world doesn't notice we just got laid.

That was kind of funny Lucy. I hope you're incorrect on this one. Lol😳

On 5/9/2017 at 10:08 PM, JRWolfe said:

Don't forget the wife has a  keen sense of smell.

+++1000