Sophia Rodriguez

"A little goes a long way!"

30 posts in this topic

"a little goes along way!"This cannot be true be enough. Seekers and providers alike have little or no time to waste.

Seekers take the extra time to read ALL the ad or profile info before engaging.

Providers take a second to actually verify the requested information, be curtious answer promptly.

Seekers as intimidating as it may seem your battle has already been won. Identify yourself and save the foreplay and menu requests for after the introduction. NO ONE likes untimly notifications.

Providers and seekers always remember a "little"phone ettiquet never hurt anyone. It makes the pleasure our company so much more inviting. 💋

And providers should always work with one another on references.  Ah hem...

18 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Bad Boy Georgie Girl!💛😍

i don't know where this fits in, but i called a provider, long story short, she sounded less than enthused about seeing me.....next. :cool:

On 5/9/2017 at 0:00 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

By sharing with references you have the opertunity to possibly save another humans life. Yes! Networking is important. Please note Laci's words. It's not about losing clients. Actully the more referencing you do the more trust you build with your clientele. Also, networking is really  a huge protection net you place around the community. All good you do in helping keep the community free of danger supports us all as a whole!!

Please remember that!

What goes around comes around.

Let's work together!💖💖

Don't expect that after seeing me 6months ago and only for 1 hour visit. With No other contact in between that I am going to remember you well enough to give you a reference. Just because your name and number are in my phone it does not constitute an automatic OK from me! I need to really know you in order to give out reference.

I would also like to be contacted first by the client in person. Not by the random provider (nothing personal). I must know something about her too (the provider who is contacting me). I will not respond to robotic text messages requesting references for a client. Ladies be a friend not a robot when contacting me. I don't respect or feel obligated to respond to something not heart felt or robotic text messages I put allot into what I do!

Also just because I am reference friendly, don't be using me as your stepping stone to get to other providers who are not newbie friendlyl! That is also not fair and considered unethical business behavior. 

21 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

what is perfume/cologne alex.....

Intriguing minds must know Mr. Pink! Please who  are you addressing with your comment? Posibility.of you talking 3rd party?! 😂😂

Georgy Girl https://g.co/kgs/cibYoo

Another song by the Seekers. 😀

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Don't expect that after seeing me 6months ago and only for 1 hour visit. With No other contact in between that I am going to remember you well enough to give you a reference. Just because your name and number are in my phone it does not constitute an automatic OK from me! I need to really know you in order to give out reference.

I would also like to be contacted first by the client in person. Not by the random provider (nothing personal). I must know something about her too (the provider who is contacting me). I will not respond to robotic text messages requesting references for a client. Ladies be a friend not a robot when contacting me. I don't respect or feel obligated to respond to something not heart felt or robotic text messages I put allot into what I do!

Also just because I am reference friendly, don't be using me as your stepping stone to get to other providers who are not newbie friendlyl! That is also not fair and considered unethical business behavior. 

Exactly! I have had many clients come see me for my lowest rate then turn around and ask for multiple references for a $300 lady. Just a bit insulting! Hence, why I am raising the rate AND being very strict with newbies. I have not busted my A$$for years to end up being your stepping stone.

I am the same way with ladies.  Most only want to text like they are afraid to talk to you. I do understand if we are both busy though, but I do try to make the effort to call so they know who they are providing the reference to. I am getting the issue of clients not letting me know before a lady request a reference. I state this to all of my clients. Not to be rude, but I will not call anymore to remind you and the reference request will go unanswered. 

We are too alike Kali! You are one hell of a woman! :-D

Oh, and wash your A$$!;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Exactly! I have had many clients come see me for my lowest rate then turn around and ask for multiple references for a $300 lady. Just a bit insulting! Hence, why I am raising the rate AND being very strict with newbies. I have not busted my A$$for years to end up being your stepping stone.

I am the same way with ladies.  Most only want to text like they are afraid to talk to you. I do understand if we are both busy though, but I do try to make the effort to call so they know who they are providing the reference to. I am getting the issue of clients not letting me know before a lady request a reference. I state this to all of my clients. Not to be rude, but I will not call anymore to remind you and the reference request will go unanswered. 

Oh, and wash your A$$!;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

:)

Image result for wash your donkey

Biologically, I should have a tattoo of the topic title.  Am I too old for a tramp stamp?

8 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Oh, and wash your A$$!;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha! 

I have total respect for you also! We are two in the same with how we conduct our business! I am more than happy to give you a reference as well as quite a few of the other ladies here. Many of the ladies on here I have suggested some of my clients to go in visit provides like you Samantha. T.S. Madison, Laci, Melissa, Bella Marie, Raine, Emily Jordan, Tina. Many more ladies...Tell these guys to go and see other ladies and later get back to me. Let me know what they think? Just kind of fun and interesting.

Wash your stinky butts and pee pee! We will get grossed out and sick if you don't!

7 hours ago, boink36 said:

:)

Image result for wash your donkey

^^^Thats freakin great 😂😂😂

On 5/11/2017 at 1:11 PM, SultryKitten said:

Oh, and wash your A$$!;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sounds like you're selling a reference. Maybe you don't mean that. Wanna raise your rate? Cool. Your business. Don't get mad if I see someone else. That's just lame. 

3 hours ago, jj254 said:

Sounds like you're selling a reference. Maybe you don't mean that. Wanna raise your rate? Cool. Your business. Don't get mad if I see someone else. That's just lame. 

My references are not for sale. I take time out of my day to provide convenience and safety for you and other providers. When a client has no interest in me except to get an easy reference because people know my stellar reputation gets them through doors that are not as easy, then you are taking advantage of ME and my time which, in this profession, is what you pay for. I have been doing this for awhile, know when I am being used, and I am not stupid. The result is required references from all new clients, and due to misunderstandings in the past, a phone call informing me that you would like to get a reference from me for another lady. I am reference friendly if you follow my simple protocol. Easy peasy!

The reason for raising my rate are for a few reasons...the biggest one is I am busting my ass, and wreaking havoc on my body and emotions to give top quality service for menial donations. I am worth so much more than $80, and with rising costs in Denver, I am barely making ends meet. My rate is not going to be ridiculous, but if it doesn't suit you...you are right, you will go to someone else. I am not too concerned about that as my regulars who know they are getting special treatment from me will still frequent my door step.

Consider it lame? I consider it rude when guys don't follow my rules that make things more convenient and safe for everyone involved, or bitch about cost for something we go over and beyond to do which involves our bodies, emotions, and other sacrifices daily.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

4 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

My references are not for sale. I take time out of my day to provide convenience and safety for you and other providers. When a client has no interest in me except to get an easy reference because people know my stellar reputation gets them through doors that are not as easy, then you are taking advantage of ME and my time which, in this profession, is what you pay for. I have been doing this for awhile, know when I am being used, and I am not stupid. The result is required references from all new clients, and due to misunderstandings in the past, a phone call informing me that you would like to get a reference from me for another lady. I am reference friendly if you follow my simple protocol. Easy peasy!

The reason for raising my rate are for a few reasons...the biggest one is I am busting my ass, and wreaking havoc on my body and emotions to give top quality service for menial donations. I am worth so much more than $80, and with rising costs in Denver, I am barely making ends meet. My rate is not going to be ridiculous, but if it doesn't suit you...you are right, you will go to someone else. I am not too concerned about that as my regulars who know they are getting special treatment from me will still frequent my door step.

Consider it lame? I consider it rude when guys don't follow my rules that make things more convenient and safe for everyone involved, or bitch about cost for something we go over and beyond to do which involves our bodies, emotions, and other sacrifices daily.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I can understand and relate.  My reviews, although I am new to this Yelp style of meeting and dealing with paid dates, are also not for sale and have nothing to do with BS like discounts.  I never squabble about rates when i want to meet with someone. And i think its yotally fair for the client to call and arrange for specific references if thats what the provider prefers. And this site and community of providers are very reasonable and dare i say affordable than othet cities I've hobbied in. And the tslent seems to be decent for my tastes so far.  $80 isnt even a decent dinner tab, let alone a fun time in a clean bed with a clean giving woman.

Ive never even consideed BP or Craigslist for a date. In LA in a different time in my life, amazing women were screened and sent to me through great relationships with people with amazing black books.  The price point was triple of the average in Colorado, but also many timed the providers put in less than half the effort or vibe that the women Im meeting here do.

14 hours ago, jj254 said:

Why are you being confrontational?! Nobody is selling references. However because we care about our clients as well as other providers. We find it necessary to keep everything clean, honest, and friendly. 

Samantha possibly doesn't know this, however a former client who saw me long ago called and asked for a review. Took me over a half hour to wrack my brains trying to remember him. Once I did, all was good. I text her right away to let her know all was safe. Not sure if she saw the guy? Point made is that allot goes into what I do. As for me personally? Seldom do I need to EVER ask a provider for a review. Reason being...I have my own system. Intuition as well as other tools.

References are important to the ladies! Just remember safety! Even if the man is smaller. The woman is still at a disadvantage. What you thinking???? We are packing heat?! Think, think, please think!

Samantha has a right to raise the roof is wants!

Need to stop typing so late or early in the morning😶 sorry for the confusion!

35 minutes ago, JustFine said:

I have to admit to some confusion. I thought p411s OK system was supposed to end all this bickering over references. I notice some women just look to see if a guy has recent OKs and that seals the deal, but some other women go further and contact those OKs for more info. Now I have to admit, I think all the ladies of Colorado are high volume simply because I assume they have sex more often than I do :)  So I cant expect they'd recall a visit from me unless they kept notes of some kind. So is this simply an argument about willingness to pass notes? 

Not so obviously, I'm betting there are some notes that a woman is easily willing to pass to others, and some notes a woman wants to keep to herself. I'm not sure that will ever change, unless p411 starts requiring more detailed OKs.

This is one of the big reasons I have never used references in my "screening" methods.  First, I've always found it odd to ask a complete stranger to vouch for another complete stranger.  Second, speaking for myself only, I do not save the names and/or numbers of the men I meet with - that is unless I DO NOT want to see him again for any particular reason - in that case, I do make a note of his name/number/ and reason why I want to avoid.  I call this very short list my "Shit List"   So when I provider contacts me for a reference for some guy who claims to have met with me, I ask for more specifics such as when and where he claims to have seen me to provide me with some sort of assurance that we've actually met and I check to see if he's on my shit list.  If he is not on the shit list, I provide the reference but obviously, it's not a fail-proof system and I can't be 100% certain that I actually met with him. 

I have a hard time recalling what I ate for dinner last night, I am not gonna recall who I met with for a 30 min appt 4 months ago.  Those are my primary reasons for not using references in my own screening methods.  I'll gladly provide them but do so with the understanding that I make no guarantees that I have actually seen him. 

It is always best for clients to assume 100% of the providers save 100% of the personal information they gather until the end of time. you can give any personal information you see fit but once it's given you can never take it back.

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

It is always best for clients to assume 100% of the providers save 100% of the personal information they gather until the end of time. you can give any personal information you see fit but once it's given you can never take it back.

That's good advice for ANY relationship or communication.  Especially on the interwebs...

21 hours ago, Danielle Rae said:

This is one of the big reasons I have never used references in my "screening" methods.  First, I've always found it odd to ask a complete stranger to vouch for another complete stranger.  Second, speaking for myself only, I do not save the names and/or numbers of the men I meet with - that is unless I DO NOT want to see him again for any particular reason - in that case, I do make a note of his name/number/ and reason why I want to avoid.  I call this very short list my "Shit List"   So when I provider contacts me for a reference for some guy who claims to have met with me, I ask for more specifics such as when and where he claims to have seen me to provide me with some sort of assurance that we've actually met and I check to see if he's on my shit list.  If he is not on the shit list, I provide the reference but obviously, it's not a fail-proof system and I can't be 100% certain that I actually met with him. 

I have a hard time recalling what I ate for dinner last night, I am not gonna recall who I met with for a 30 min appt 4 months ago.  Those are my primary reasons for not using references in my own screening methods.  I'll gladly provide them but do so with the understanding that I make no guarantees that I have actually seen him. 

Danielle,

It sounds like we use simular styles for verifying and screening. Only twice have I ever contacted another provider to verify. Those two individual times were only because I was asked to do so. 

P411 is a nice tool to have. Yet it is not a complete safety net/fool proof either. 

Another thing to take into consideration is that we are all different. What we deem as good or decent behavior. How we conduct ourselves within the business. Hell you name it. Kind of a hard call at times...What I consider a great client someone else might say he was horrible. Another issue is we all have off days. Even clients do. Something to say for being human. Who is to say on all of this.

All I can do is give you a reference when asked from my own perspective is all. Sorry if it does not work for you? Happy when it does...😀😀

On 5/13/2017 at 2:37 PM, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I don't argue rates. Your business. You set them how you see fit. I don't get mad if rates go up. I pay it or move on. One of my ATFs has more than doubled her rate this year. Bit too much for me. But I'll still shout her praises.

My point is if someone's gotta pay more to qualify for a reference, that's a reference for sale. Like writing a review only if I get 30 minutes free. If I use a reference from you don't be mad when I see someone else. That's the part that's lame. You got your visit/pay already. At the rate you chose. 

Side note- if the job is wrecking havoc on your body and emotions I highly encourage you to treat your whole health. See a MD. See a therapist (fuck the stigma). Consider another line of work. Maybe get into advocacy with your strong ties to the community. It ain't worth $10k an hour if you're wrecked. 

6 hours ago, jj254 said:

My point is if someone's gotta pay more to qualify for a reference, that's a reference for sale. Like writing a review only if I get 30 minutes free. If I use a reference from you don't be mad when I see someone else. That's the part that's lame. You got your visit/pay already. At the rate you chose. 

Side note- if the job is wrecking havoc on your body and emotions I highly encourage you to treat your whole health. See a MD. See a therapist (fuck the stigma). Consider another line of work. Maybe get into advocacy with your strong ties to the community. It ain't worth $10k an hour if you're wrecked. 

If I give you a reference. I would prefer YOU client approach me first with asking. That you request and ask for each and ever time you plan on using me for reference ONLY. Please note and do not become offended if the verifications w with multiple reference hand outs become a bit distorted/vague/ foggy at best. Due to the fact you only saw me for a 1/2 visit more than 6 months ago. 

Please don't forget using women who are reference friendly as that of  only 'stepping stones" falls into the catagory of cruel and unsavory behavior.

Just like Danielle said earlier too. If you can't always remember what you had for breakfast? What makes you think we are going to distinctly remember our encounter from 6 months ago?

Be it good, the bad, and the Ugly?! 

Nothing about jelious/ cat fight/ low self esteem. Hahaha...no we are talking business ethics. If you think highly enough to use me for a reference? Please stay in contact with me. Come back and see me again and or write a review. If I lose contact with you? How the hell am I suppoad to remember you? Even if I gave you an "Okay" on P411. 

Nothing persona towards you. 

If you wish or wish not to write a review? yes that lays on you! It has nothing to do with rates or refrences within the business. A review that is beautifully written and honest comes from the soul of deep appreciation. No amount of money can pay for something that comes from deep within the soul! All the people who have written  reviews have done so because they felt inclined to do so and to  discribe and share a bit about their own perspective on their personal adventure with a provider!💖💖 one thing important to note about reviews is because it is documented. Often the provider is not going have any difficulty in remembering you if you are wishing to receive reference,  or return to see at a later date. 

8 hours ago, jj254 said:

I don't argue rates. Your business. You set them how you see fit. I don't get mad if rates go up. I pay it or move on. One of my ATFs has more than doubled her rate this year. Bit too much for me. But I'll still shout her praises.

You are right, I did get paid for my time, and now I am changing it. I still don't charge people for references, but you seem to think I do. That is your perogative. Again, not the only reason I am raising my rate, but you seem to be fixated on that point. You are going to think what you think, and I am going to think something quite differently. Wonderful isn't it?

As to my health, I am doing things about that especially since my back went bad on me. It doesn't mean that I have to let it cripple me, but it doens't mean that I have to make things harder on myself so I am trying to be smarter about my physical job. As for a therapist, we could all use a session or a few every once in a while...they can be quite good for you. I even have an awesome one...not afraid to admit it and she helps keep me grounded. The problem with your statement is that you seem to have confused the words "emotional"(which I wrote) with "mental"(which I didn't write). They are two different things even if they do play together at times. I don't need to see a therapist about this business, but thanks for the concern, and I am not going to consider another line of work because you think you know what is best for me. I will leave of my own choice and for my own reasons, but again, thanks for the concern. Lastly, I am already into advocacy in this business, but since you don't know me obviously, how would you know that? My clients do(or the ones that take the time to care and know me do)and I appreciate thier support and help every time they see me.

I do agree that if you are not in the right state of mind for this business that you should go elsewhere. I have seen ladies go down the wrong path, and it breaks my heart to see them be broken by this business. It is a tough one...not for the faint of heart.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 5/16/2017 at 5:19 PM, SultryKitten said:

You are right, I did get paid for my time, and now I am changing it. I still don't charge people for references, but you seem to think I do. That is your perogative. Again, not the only reason I am raising my rate, but you seem to be fixated on that point. You are going to think what you think, and I am going to think something quite differently. Wonderful isn't it?

As to my health, I am doing things about that especially since my back went bad on me. It doesn't mean that I have to let it cripple me, but it doens't mean that I have to make things harder on myself so I am trying to be smarter about my physical job. As for a therapist, we could all use a session or a few every once in a while...they can be quite good for you. I even have an awesome one...not afraid to admit it and she helps keep me grounded. The problem with your statement is that you seem to have confused the words "emotional"(which I wrote) with "mental"(which I didn't write). They are two different things even if they do play together at times. I don't need to see a therapist about this business, but thanks for the concern, and I am not going to consider another line of work because you think you know what is best for me. I will leave of my own choice and for my own reasons, but again, thanks for the concern. Lastly, I am already into advocacy in this business, but since you don't know me obviously, how would you know that? My clients do(or the ones that take the time to care and know me do)and I appreciate thier support and help every time they see me.

I do agree that if you are not in the right state of mind for this business that you should go elsewhere. I have seen ladies go down the wrong path, and it breaks my heart to see them be broken by this business. It is a tough one...not for the faint of heart.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sorry about your back Samantha!

As for everything else you spoke about? You have absolutely no reason to appologise, or explain anything to anyone. Especially someone who continues to challenges you on your own understanding of how you wish to conduct yourself and run your OWN business which last time I checked is not broken!

Enough with the silly insults! 

I have so much respect for you ladies!!