shredder_dude

What terms can be considered sex for sale?

21 posts in this topic

Call me paranoid, but can we get busted if a provider says massage with HJ in her text and we go meet them?  I'm new to this and I know there are alot of Acronyms, but is it wise to use them in a text when the provider is quoting us their donation?   Also can LE send us a nude pic?  I heard they cannot. Any insight greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 hours ago, shredder_dude said:

Call me paranoid, but can we get busted if a provider says massage with HJ in her text and we go meet them?  I'm new to this and I know there are alot of Acronyms, but is it wise to use them in a text when the provider is quoting us their donation?   Also can LE send us a nude pic?  I heard they cannot. Any insight greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Google the number how long has she been around? Does she have reviews? 

Forget what you've heard about what LE cannot do, because they can, and will, do whatever they need to do. Always do your homework. And just my experience, but no reputable lady will talk about what services they will provide on the phone or through text. 

Yeah don't worry so much.  Spend some time here, read up on things, choose well reviewed ladies, and you'll be just fine.  

3 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

Forget what you've heard about what LE cannot do, because they can, and will, do whatever they need to do. Always do your homework. And just my experience, but no reputable lady will talk about what services they will provide on the phone or through text. 

^^^^^THIS^^^^ 

Laci, I think I've seen those ads!  LOL!  Thanks for enlightening us with your wisdom!

9 hours ago, Laci French said:

Look for this in an ad...pussy peddled, snatch slinger, vagina vendor, cunt on commission.  Might be red flags🤔 Just might be a really fun chick.

Good luck sugar and above all listen to your intuition. That will always guide you!

Holly shit! I can't breath....omg I love you Laci!!!

There is an important youtube video that we should all watch. It's called "Never talk to police." It's a male lawyer giving his reasons why you should never make any statements to a police officer.

He gives the example if a guy who was convicted of assault. He had an argument with a woman, then spoke to an officer, who misquoted him. He should have zipped his lips.

I tried, but can't post a link. Go to youtube and search. You can thank me later.

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

Look for this in an ad...pussy peddled, snatch slinger, vagina vendor, cunt on commission.  Might be red flags🤔 Just might be a really fun chick.

Good luck sugar and above all listen to your intuition. That will always guide you!

How about snake charmer?

One eyed snake charmer. Or if anywhere in the ad it says "I can suck a watermelon through a garden hose" 

4 hours ago, Laci French said:

One eyed snake charmer. Or if anywhere in the ad it says "I can suck a watermelon through a garden hose" 

Ok I would pay a few hundred just to see that and maybe YouTube it

I forgot this one:  

I can suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch

On 5/10/2017 at 10:23 PM, Laci French said:

Suck start a Harley😎 or suck the white off rice😲...that's  one I still need to see🤔

How about will take CC...NO CUBE/SQUARE NEEDED... she has a pic on AD with someone swiping between HER ass cheeks😂😂😂😂😂😂 when transaction clears she squirts💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Edited by Bella Marie
Clarifying

On 5/9/2017 at 7:14 AM, FuriousWeasel said:

Yeah don't worry so much.  Spend some time here, read up on things, choose well reviewed ladies, and you'll be just fine.  

Take a deep breath.....So good, yes?

Now, see the lady that fits your fancy, your fantasy. She will do you no harm and will show you a thing or two!

4 hours ago, Truexblue said:

Has anyone see or heard about this...im a bit new and these are the stories scare me. 

http://guevaracoloradolaw.com/backpage-com-prostitution-entrapment/

It's good advice, but probably not nearly as common as folks think.  It takes a lot of manpower and effort, in an era of tight budgets, for cops to put out a wide net.  They're going to be more targeted against human trafficking and child operations.  

Best advice?  Stick around here.  Visit ladies who have ads on this site and are reviewed.  And even better, those that participate in the forum.  Not only is it a great way to learn about the personalities, but I can't imagine the fuzz would spend that much time to set up a trap.  And considering how many cops themselves ... uhhh... partake, they're not going to go out of their way to cause issues for people that don't cause problems.