Adriana Caliste

Strangest Request

29 posts in this topic

Ok Ladies, this one is for all of you. What is your strangest client request received to date?

I just had mine. The gentlemen asked if he could lick my EYEBALLS. Eeeewww so gross. Sounds like instant pink eye so I respectfully declined. 

Edited by Adriana Caliste
Spelling

Lmao! I haven't had THAT one yet! 

Mine was a guy that wanted me to drive over him with a car, and yes, he had it all planned out down to the little details! I politely declined.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

The eyeball licking is a new trend in Japan. It's supposed to give you a sexual high. Whatever 

Strangest request was to suture a guy. That's when you take a flacid penis and pull up the forforeskin and sew it up, followed by making him hard, thus busting through the sutures. I draw the line way before that crazy train. 

Second crazy was to SHIT on a guys chest. NOPE!

9 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

what've you got against cleveland steamers?

I'd heard about this before I encountered it but when I encountered it, it threw me a uncomfortable feeling!

The rod that goes in a man's dick hole and it was supposed to be enjoyable.

I could not do it! I watched while he did it and I cringed! 

Nope not for me!

Any of you old time ladies remember the guy that used to call and claim he was transitioning to a woman and wanted to talk about tits? I could never figure out whether or not they were serious.

2 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Any of you old time ladies remember the guy that used to call and claim he was transitioning to a woman and wanted to talk about tits? I could never figure out whether or not they were serious.

Omg! Lol...

On 5/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

The eyeball licking is a new trend in Japan. It's supposed to give you a sexual high. Whatever 

Strangest request was to suture a guy. That's when you take a flacid penis and pull up the forforeskin and sew it up, followed by making him hard, thus busting through the sutures. I draw the line way before that crazy train. 

Wow those are some doozies.

1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

I'd heard about this before I encountered it but when I encountered it, it threw me a uncomfortable feeling!

The rod that goes in a man's dick hole and it was supposed to be enjoyable.

I could not do it! I watched while he did it and I cringed! 

Nope not for me!

Oh my! I think I would have passed out on this guy & Melissa's suture friend.

Strangest request I've ever made to a Lady was "Will You Marry Me", damn she said yes. That'll never ever happen again. I jest, we still talk on a regular basis even tho divorced sense. 2005.

On 5/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

make you high???   What kind of makeup are you ladies wearing??    and is it FDA approved?

5 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

OMG  I do remember him(her)!  LOL

I'm looking for someone who would tie my sick into a pretzel and then perform a Mexican Hat Dance around it. Any takers? No?

That's what I like about this place, in comparison I seem so normal.

21 hours ago, Freedom1 said:

make you high???   What kind of makeup are you ladies wearing??    and is it FDA approved?

I think the one being licked in the eye receives the sexual high. 

20 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I'm looking for someone who would tie my sick into a pretzel and then perform a Mexican Hat Dance around it. Any takers? No?

Do I get to play a guitar while dancing and yell, "rrrrrrray, aye, Yay, Yay!!!"?

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Being new to the scene this defiently made me chuckle, and also wonder what weird request I may get. Lol

45 minutes ago, Sexielexy said:

Being new to the scene this defiently made me chuckle, and also wonder what weird request I may get. Lol

Check your PM! :D

Strangest provider request: 

I received a text on my way to the appointment requesting that I pick up a six pack of beer and a plastic tarp.

56 minutes ago, Doug28 said:

I received a text on my way to the appointment requesting that I pick up a six pack of beer and a plastic tarp.

Painters drop cloth works the same but is more comfortable.

On 5/8/2017 at 5:46 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Any of you  ladies remember the guy in Aurora  that used to take 3-4 hard kicks to the balls before blowing?

Or that guy from HR that dressed as a baby with big ass cloth baby diapers and had those huge pins for it?

Or that guy that lived up North with his parents and  wanted you to chew cinnamon gum and spit it all over him?

Or that guy Downtown Brownstone that liked you to walk on his chest with heels on?

LOL I can keep going. I have done soooo many fetishes over the years.. 

But the ONE FETISH I WILL NEVER EVER PARTAKE IN is the p411 guy who wants you to act like his stepdaughter or her bestie :(( 

That role-play or any similar is sick IMO.

Lol. One kinky provider wanted me to use her armpit as a vagina.

Too funny I've seen the Aurora ball buster too a few years ago. Little asian guy with HUGE balls.  

On 5/10/2017 at 8:58 PM, inkspot said:
23 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Too funny I've seen the Aurora ball buster too a few years ago. Little asian guy with HUGE balls.  

That's Him LOL.. I guess others aren't going to publicly admit to seeing many fetish guys BUT I did have to get those References from somewhere ;)

On 5/10/2017 at 6:50 AM, Doug28 said:

So what was the tarp for?

The guy who wishes to pre on a provider contacted me 2 weeks ago. 

On 5/14/2017 at 3:32 PM, Adriana Caliste said:

I used to always get his request but I never took him seriously...That's Funny shit!