29 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Ok Ladies, this one is for all of you. What is your strangest client request received to date?

I just had mine. The gentlemen asked if he could lick my EYEBALLS. Eeeewww so gross. Sounds like instant pink eye so I respectfully declined. 

Edited by Adriana Caliste
Spelling
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao! I haven't had THAT one yet! 

Mine was a guy that wanted me to drive over him with a car, and yes, he had it all planned out down to the little details! I politely declined.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The eyeball licking is a new trend in Japan. It's supposed to give you a sexual high. Whatever 

Strangest request was to suture a guy. That's when you take a flacid penis and pull up the forforeskin and sew it up, followed by making him hard, thus busting through the sutures. I draw the line way before that crazy train. 

Second crazy was to SHIT on a guys chest. NOPE!

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Second crazy was to SHIT on a guys chest. NOPE!

what've you got against cleveland steamers?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd heard about this before I encountered it but when I encountered it, it threw me a uncomfortable feeling!

The rod that goes in a man's dick hole and it was supposed to be enjoyable.

I could not do it! I watched while he did it and I cringed! 

Nope not for me!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any of you old time ladies remember the guy that used to call and claim he was transitioning to a woman and wanted to talk about tits? I could never figure out whether or not they were serious.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Any of you old time ladies remember the guy that used to call and claim he was transitioning to a woman and wanted to talk about tits? I could never figure out whether or not they were serious.

Omg! Lol...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

The eyeball licking is a new trend in Japan. It's supposed to give you a sexual high. Whatever 

Strangest request was to suture a guy. That's when you take a flacid penis and pull up the forforeskin and sew it up, followed by making him hard, thus busting through the sutures. I draw the line way before that crazy train. 

Second crazy was to SHIT on a guys chest. NOPE!

Wow those are some doozies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kandi Apple said:

I'd heard about this before I encountered it but when I encountered it, it threw me a uncomfortable feeling!

The rod that goes in a man's dick hole and it was supposed to be enjoyable.

I could not do it! I watched while he did it and I cringed! 

Nope not for me!

Oh my! I think I would have passed out on this guy & Melissa's suture friend.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangest request I've ever made to a Lady was "Will You Marry Me", damn she said yes. That'll never ever happen again. I jest, we still talk on a regular basis even tho divorced sense. 2005.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2017 at 1:22 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

The eyeball licking is a new trend in Japan. It's supposed to give you a sexual high. Whatever 

Strangest request was to suture a guy. That's when you take a flacid penis and pull up the forforeskin and sew it up, followed by making him hard, thus busting through the sutures. I draw the line way before that crazy train. 

Second crazy was to SHIT on a guys chest. NOPE!

 

make you high???   What kind of makeup are you ladies wearing??    and is it FDA approved?

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Any of you old time ladies remember the guy that used to call and claim he was transitioning to a woman and wanted to talk about tits? I could never figure out whether or not they were serious.

OMG  I do remember him(her)!  LOL

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm looking for someone who would tie my sick into a pretzel and then perform a Mexican Hat Dance around it. Any takers? No?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what I like about this place, in comparison I seem so normal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Freedom1 said:

 

make you high???   What kind of makeup are you ladies wearing??    and is it FDA approved?

 

 

I think the one being licked in the eye receives the sexual high. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

I'm looking for someone who would tie my sick into a pretzel and then perform a Mexican Hat Dance around it. Any takers? No?

Do I get to play a guitar while dancing and yell, "rrrrrrray, aye, Yay, Yay!!!"?

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being new to the scene this defiently made me chuckle, and also wonder what weird request I may get. Lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sexielexy said:

Being new to the scene this defiently made me chuckle, and also wonder what weird request I may get. Lol

Check your PM! :D

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strangest provider request: 

I received a text on my way to the appointment requesting that I pick up a six pack of beer and a plastic tarp.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Doug28 said:

Strangest provider request: 

I received a text on my way to the appointment requesting that I pick up a six pack of beer and a plastic tarp.

Painters drop cloth works the same but is more comfortable.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/8/2017 at 5:46 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

Any of you  ladies remember the guy in Aurora  that used to take 3-4 hard kicks to the balls before blowing?

Or that guy from HR that dressed as a baby with big ass cloth baby diapers and had those huge pins for it?

Or that guy that lived up North with his parents and  wanted you to chew cinnamon gum and spit it all over him?

Or that guy Downtown Brownstone that liked you to walk on his chest with heels on?

LOL I can keep going. I have done soooo many fetishes over the years.. 

But the ONE FETISH I WILL NEVER EVER PARTAKE IN is the p411 guy who wants you to act like his stepdaughter or her bestie :(( 

That role-play or any similar is sick IMO.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol. One kinky provider wanted me to use her armpit as a vagina.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too funny I've seen the Aurora ball buster too a few years ago. Little asian guy with HUGE balls.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2017 at 8:58 PM, inkspot said:
23 hours ago, Adriana Caliste said:

Too funny I've seen the Aurora ball buster too a few years ago. Little asian guy with HUGE balls.  

That's Him LOL.. I guess others aren't going to publicly admit to seeing many fetish guys BUT I did have to get those References from somewhere ;)

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2017 at 6:50 AM, Doug28 said:

Strangest provider request: 

I received a text on my way to the appointment requesting that I pick up a six pack of beer and a plastic tarp.

So what was the tarp for?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy who wishes to pre on a provider contacted me 2 weeks ago. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2017 at 3:32 PM, Adriana Caliste said:

Too funny I've seen the Aurora ball buster too a few years ago. Little asian guy with HUGE balls.  

I used to always get his request but I never took him seriously...That's Funny shit!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now