IslandMan

Highly recommended

12 posts in this topic

I am very intrested in seeing some of our new Russian providers. I have been seeing "highly recommended" on their ads for weeks... months? How do they have no reviews yet? Anything sketchy going on here, or just a reluctance... by everyone... " to leave a review. 

1 hour ago, IslandMan said:

I am very intrested in seeing some of our new Russian providers. I have been seeing "highly recommended" on their ads for weeks... months? How do they have no reviews yet? Anything sketchy going on here, or just a reluctance... by everyone... " to leave a review. 

So be the one that takes the plunge books a visit and writes that review.

Maybe move this to 411 instead, with a link. I have noooo idea what you're even talkin about.

23 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

So be the one that takes the plunge books a visit and writes that review.

Or..., go to other sites, read their reviews and decide if they really ARE "highly recommended" . 

Nobody likes homework.

21 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Maybe move this to 411 instead, with a link. I have noooo idea what you're even talkin about.

Sadly, I think I do. I hate hunches that turn out to be right. But I agree. This is a 411 post.

12 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Or..., go to other sites, read their reviews and decide if they really ARE "highly recommended" . 

Nobody likes homework.

He mentioned that there were no reviews. Clients who rely on reviews should occasionally take the plunge and be the one that writes that first review. He did his homework just waiting on someone else to do the dirty work.

Edited by Lucy Kitten
redundancy

ok. He should post a link to these ladies in 411 section and let the wise old owls of the round table examine, or gut some guts and pay to see her like you said. If it's the high priced Russian agency ladies with sketchy reviews, he'd probably do better to keep looking.

11 hours ago, IslandMan said:

Reviews can be used against you in court. Maybe they don't want reviewes.

Ok. I think I know what you intended to know from this thread, being a Russian enthusiast myself... And yes, this should be in the 411 section.

There have been plenty of ads with Russians recently, agencies and indies. Peruse the 411 section and you'll find which indies are best avoided.

As far the agencies are concerned, it looks like they are good for the most part. I have seen reviews ranging from incredible to underwhelming but it strongly depends on what your expectations are going in, as well the skills of the YL in question. I'd stick my neck out and say they aren't out to get you and really do try and make every wish come true. But I believe some of the YLs might be newbies themselves, hence the occasional poor review.

Coming to the point of there being few or no reviews posted on their profiles, its probably because the agency creates the profiles and the girls don't know about the different hobby websites. The low volume of clients is also a reason, probably because of their prices. But the biggest cause for the lack of reviews is that they're in a town for a short period of time, usually just 3-5 days.

Hope that helps.

On 5/6/2017 at 6:27 PM, IslandMan said:

Highly recommended? by who? if they don't have reviews move on and save yourself the trouble. there are guys who specialize in posting that first review and love the thrill.

On 5/6/2017 at 8:56 PM, Lucy Kitten said:

He mentioned that there were no reviews. Clients who rely on reviews should occasionally take the plunge and be the one that writes that first review. He did his homework just waiting on someone else to do the dirty work.

Your right... I am weak and terrified to not be the first. Apologies... Mkay, here we go! 

On 5/7/2017 at 5:23 PM, raul said:

Ok. I think I know what you intended to know from this thread, being a Russian enthusiast myself... And yes, this should be in the 411 section.

There have been plenty of ads with Russians recently, agencies and indies. Peruse the 411 section and you'll find which indies are best avoided.

As far the agencies are concerned, it looks like they are good for the most part. I have seen reviews ranging from incredible to underwhelming but it strongly depends on what your expectations are going in, as well the skills of the YL in question. I'd stick my neck out and say they aren't out to get you and really do try and make every wish come true. But I believe some of the YLs might be newbies themselves, hence the occasional poor review.

Coming to the point of there being few or no reviews posted on their profiles, its probably because the agency creates the profiles and the girls don't know about the different hobby websites. The low volume of clients is also a reason, probably because of their prices. But the biggest cause for the lack of reviews is that they're in a town for a short period of time, usually just 3-5 days.

Hope that helps.

It does man, thank you. Great post.