23 posts in this topic

Happy Saturday!

Im thinking of changing up my schedule when I find a new incall...I am an early morning person, so I was contemplating a 6am-2pm availability time period... Does any one else have experience with this kind of schedule, both ladies and gentlemen?  What have you found works for you? I love early mornings, and can easily shuffle around other life obligations, but also don't want to be sitting at an incall if i'm the only one that gets up at 5am :D...Kind of an odd  question, I know...There's really no consistency in this business, but I love to schedule myself :)  

Mornings are usually good, if not the best times for me.... ;-)

Speaking for myself, I get up at 5 AM to get ready to head into work, my schedule is such that evening appointments work better.  I'm guessing that between outcalls only and morning only vs. more flexible hours it would pare down your audience, but as said on the other thread, lower volume it may work out for you.  You might also think about these are my standard hours but contact me about other hours and then see what that generates.  There is an FBSM provider that I had wanted to see but her limited days/hours means that I would have to take time off to make it happen (and she did say that she doesn't offer outside those hours), and with so many choices out there I just choose to move onto another provider on my list.  :D

If you were ever to be down in the Springs, I'd definitely do a 730am appt, my coworkers never get to the office until 9am anyway.  I prefer early mornings when possible.

I'm a morning person, so would work for me.

Tying back to other thread, wouldn't morning hours be, at times, difficult re: hotel checkout times?

7 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

I'm a morning person, so would work for me.

Tying back to other thread, wouldn't morning hours be, at times, difficult re: hotel checkout times?

^^^ Indeed...and also conflicts with the housekeeping schedule, as I vaguely remember an incall I had at a downtown hotel when I first started... despite the " Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, I was pretty naked when the poor housekeeping lady tried to come in, mid session 😂😂... so I'm going to have to stick to daytime ish hours for now! 

7 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

If you were ever to be down in the Springs, I'd definitely do a 730am appt, my coworkers never get to the office until 9am anyway.  I prefer early mornings when possible.

I will definitley try to make it down there someday!!! 

8 hours ago, Emily Jordan said:

^^^ Indeed...and also conflicts with the housekeeping schedule, as I vaguely remember an incall I had at a downtown hotel when I first started... despite the " Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, I was pretty naked when the poor housekeeping lady tried to come in, mid session 😂😂... so I'm going to have to stick to daytime ish hours for now! 

I'm sure she runs into that issue 3-4 times a week.  Her stories to her husband when she gets home now probably are "Yeah, only walked in on two couples fooling around today.  Pass the mashed potatoes..."

On 5/6/2017 at 0:32 PM, Emily Jordan said:

Happy Saturday!

Im thinking of changing up my schedule when I find a new incall...I am an early morning person, so I was contemplating a 6am-2pm availability time period... Does any one else have experience with this kind of schedule, both ladies and gentlemen?  What have you found works for you? I love early mornings, and can easily shuffle around other life obligations, but also don't want to be sitting at an incall if i'm the only one that gets up at 5am :D...Kind of an odd  question, I know...There's really no consistency in this business, but I love to schedule myself :)  

While I am certainly up that early I start work at 6 am, so that would rule me out my play schedule is usually around 4pm-6pm. I sure wish I had the early morning availability, nothing better to start the day.

11 hours ago, Live4DHour said:

While I am certainly up that early I start work at 6 am, so that would rule me out my play schedule is usually around 4pm-6pm. I sure wish I had the early morning availability, nothing better to start the day.

I agree :) 

Almost all of my hobbying is in the morning. 

From about 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. are my favorite times for extra curricular activities.  

I like mornings too, rarely later than 1:00 p.m.  I usually request the "first" appointment of the day - I guess I just like to be first. B)

I prefer midday 10am-2pm avoiding rush hours traffic 

9am is my absolute favorite time to meet an ASP.  I'm freshly showered.  I fit you in before work.  Great way to start the day!

I am an early morning guy, so a 6, 7 or 8am works fine for me. Great way to start the day!

My preference is always early afternoon appointments. Gives me time make sure my company/crews are on it, and still have time for a shower before my afternoon 'meeting'. Always like to be at my best when meeting with a beautiful YL.

Mornings are best for me. Can stay out office early and be able to have our meeting before the day gets crazy

Bankers hours get me wet!!

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Bankers hours get me wet!!

Bankers in general get me wet...:D had to do it