Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BadBoy

What Do The Ladies Call It?

18 posts in this topic

A recent thread about a guy getting caught "spanking it" made me realize that I know about 50 terms to refer to male masturbation (all of which are preferable to the term "masturbation" which I always thought was a weird word).  You know: "Date with Rosie," "Spank the monkey," "Jerking Off," etc.

I also realized I do not know one single slang term for female masturbation.  It is time to fill in this deep hole of ignorance on my part, so ladies, what do you call it?  Don't you dare answer, "masturbation."

A GF from about a decade ago called it a Slickie. :D

I had  girlfriend who would say she had a  Ménage à moi.

Schlicking. The onomatopoeia of vaginal masturbation.

There's also flicking the bean. You guys might also be familiar with the phrase "I can't I'm washing my hair"?

Edited by Lucy Kitten
submitted too soon

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

A recent thread about a guy getting caught "spanking it" made me realize that I know about 50 terms to refer to male masturbation (all of which are preferable to the term "masturbation" which I always thought was a weird word).  You know: "Date with Rosie," "Spank the monkey," "Jerking Off," etc.

I also realized I do not know one single slang term for female masturbation.  It is time to fill in this deep hole of ignorance on my part, so ladies, what do you call it?  Don't you dare answer, "masturbation."

Beating myself since this is usually what I tell people when I've masturbated. Which is just honesty.

I have a date with bob, diddling, rubbing one out, doing the solo mambo, getting myself off. I could goon and on....I do this WAY TOO MUCH..I need help.

Depends on the method: Bobbing, flick-d-clit, tub rub or power shower

20 hours ago, pfunk said:

I had  girlfriend who would say she had a  Ménage à moi.

Luv it!

I always say that I am going to go "pet my kitty". ;););)

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

13 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

I have a date with bob, diddling, rubbing one out, doing the solo mambo, getting myself off. I could goon and on....I do this WAY TOO MUCH..I need help.

"Throwing the man in the boat overboard?" Um, OK I'm done.........sorry folks! I admit, too messed up!

my ex called it flicking the bean as well :) can't eat beans now without thinking about it :)