Emily Jordan

Hotel or Outcall?

31 posts in this topic

Hi All! 

My usual incall location is no longer an option... while I seek out the perfect office/ studio situation, I am wondering... should I offer outcalls only ( I had been doing that for about a year before I had an incall) or should I get a hotel room? Which is more appealing for you wonderful men, and what makes most sense as a provider? I am a pretty low volume and NC-17 rated provider if you know what I mean 😉... Any insight and advice is appreciated! 

😘

~Emily 

Not a direct answer to your question, but if you do offer both, let the guy know if you'll be getting a room to see him.  On several occasions I wouldn't have requested incall if I'd known she was going to book a room for my appointment.

I personally cannot do outcalls, and I think a lot of guys are in the same boat, so you would be limiting your target audience if you went exclusively with outcalls.  On the other hand, quite a few guys seem to prefer them, so you may be OK since you are low volume.  Only way to find out is to try.  I, personally, have no problem with hotel rooms - in fact, so long as they are fairly nice places, I think they are great.  Again, on the other hand, for some reason some guys really don't want to go to hotel rooms, so you would again be limiting your audience.

I don't think that there is a perfect answer, but I have observed that the visitors, who have to use hotel rooms, seem to always do OK.

1 hour ago, brownegg said:

Not a direct answer to your question, but if you do offer both, let the guy know if you'll be getting a room to see him.  On several occasions I wouldn't have requested incall if I'd known she was going to book a room for my appointment.

The plan is to get a room somewhere for a couple days, and work my usual schedule there :) So it would be a 12-7 type thing, if that makes sense? 

16 minutes ago, Emily Jordan said:

The plan is to get a room somewhere for a couple days, and work my usual schedule there :) So it would be a 12-7 type thing, if that makes sense? 

Like the previous poster said, having an incall can only increase your marketability.  If you're willing to do it upfront (meaning you're not worried about not covering it), it's kinda no-lose.

Although I am also contemplating changing my schedule to 6am-2pm... another thread though ;) 

Emily

I agree with both bad boy and brown egg- Some of us can't see a outcall provider. You would be limiting your audience and I would question by going 100 % out call, would you be opening the door to safety issues.( I know you have already done out call and that it must have worked out ok or you would not be re considering it ) Its not to say with a in call situation you wouldn't have the same safety issues, but is that something you can control ?

Is it safer to have a separate office? I have seen providers in separate offices and in their homes. Both have pros and cons.

I  know the last time a provider lead me to believe that the address I was going to was a residence and turned out to be a hotel, I almost didn't go in. I did go but it felt less peaceful, less like home. Cramped.

Personally I like all the different ways each provider decorates their space- it speaks to me about who they are as a person and allows my mind to relax.

As for changing your hours- have you had  a consistent number of clients who want to come in at 6 am ? I personally have done appointments as early as 7:30 am.

my thoughts for what they are worth.....

Have a great weekend

11 hours ago, Emily Jordan said:

Hi All! 

My usual incall location is no longer an option... while I seek out the perfect office/ studio situation, I am wondering... should I offer outcalls only ( I had been doing that for about a year before I had an incall) or should I get a hotel room? Which is more appealing for you wonderful men, and what makes most sense as a provider? I am a pretty low volume and NC-17 rated provider if you know what I mean 😉... Any insight and advice is appreciated! 

😘

~Emily 

Outcall is limiting for me since, like a few other gents here, there is a wife at my place.  So I'd have to rent a room somewhere to see you.  That changes the $$$ picture enough, in general, to make me pass on outcalls.  Except in rare, exceptional, cases, and there has only been one of those (and it also included a plane flight and a rental car...)

24 minutes ago, Mr Purple said:

Emily

I agree with both bad boy and brown egg- Some of us can't see a outcall provider. You would be limiting your audience and I would question by going 100 % out call, would you be opening the door to safety issues.( I know you have already done out call and that it must have worked out ok or you would not be re considering it ) Its not to say with a in call situation you wouldn't have the same safety issues, but is that something you can control ?

Is it safer to have a separate office? I have seen providers in separate offices and in their homes. Both have pros and cons.

I  know the last time a provider lead me to believe that the address I was going to was a residence and turned out to be a hotel, I almost didn't go in. I did go but it felt less peaceful, less like home. Cramped.

Personally I like all the different ways each provider decorates their space- it speaks to me about who they are as a person and allows my mind to relax.

As for changing your hours- have you had  a consistent number of clients who want to come in at 6 am ? I personally have done appointments as early as 7:30 am.

my thoughts for what they are worth.....

Have a great weekend

I am always nervous doing outcalls...the benefits, in my  mind, are A) No overhead  B ) Client is comfortable in their space, and can indulge in adult beverages or other activities and not drive anywhere.. C ) It generally draws less attention to the hobby, being that there is one woman coming in to your spce ( could be a friend, I dress super casual)  rather than multiple men visiting one room/house/office...I  have had some great experiences in clients homes and hotels, and some not so great.. Like you said, safety issues can happen anywhere...it's a toss up.

I definitely would love to have an office space, as it is consistent, economical, and can be your own, in regards to decorating and energy...I always always always tell clients that I am at a hotel when I am there..I totally respect the apprehension in that situation.  But at the same time, with an office, and the reason why my last incall is no longer an option, is the attention I was drawing to my adult business. Another appealing part of the hotel is that I could travel, and not be tied to one space...Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs.. 2 days each a week?

I think I will start another thread about the hours..I am an early morning person, and feel I am at my best at that time..However, I have never had any requests for super early...but I have read that a mans testosterone levels are at their highest in the morning!  Posting said thread shortly :)

Thanks for the feedback!  You have a great weekend as well :) 

I've not had any issues in going to hotels, there's been some good advice on these forums on making yourself feel like you belong there.  I think the ability to move around probably increases your audience, I think there seems to be such a proliferation of providers in the DTC that the north area sometimes lacks.  Some of the better FBSM experiences I have had are due to the provider having a real massage table, which I haven't seen in a hotel room, but there are always exceptions as there is one that simply had a mattress on the floor of basically a garage space that had been turned into a rental office and one of the better experiences I have had.  I can't host at my residence, and as cuddlybear99 indicates, if I need to get the space it does change the $ equation, which in turn means I might look at another 'tier' of providers for similar service.  Hopefully some fellow providers will chime in or PM you with how things work for them as I do see many do Outcall only, but for me when it is Outcall only I will move on to the next person on my list.  Having experienced your skills (yes there is a review!) I know you will be successful in however you choose to make it happen!  :cool:

You're too sweet :wub: 

7 minutes ago, JAGCS said:

I've not had any issues in going to hotels, there's been some good advice on these forums on making yourself feel like you belong there.  I think the ability to move around probably increases your audience, I think there seems to be such a proliferation of providers in the DTC that the north area sometimes lacks.  Some of the better FBSM experiences I have had are due to the provider having a real massage table, which I haven't seen in a hotel room, but there are always exceptions as there is one that simply had a mattress on the floor of basically a garage space that had been turned into a rental office and one of the better experiences I have had.  I can't host at my residence, and as cuddlybear99 indicates, if I need to get the space it does change the $ equation, which in turn means I might look at another 'tier' of providers for similar service.  Hopefully some fellow providers will chime in or PM you with how things work for them as I do see many do Outcall only, but for me when it is Outcall only I will move on to the next person on my list.  Having experienced your skills (yes there is a review!) I know you will be successful in however you choose to make it happen!  :cool:

You're too sweet 😘😘 I'm going to try the incall at another location... I think I'm outing myself a lot with this thread so hopefully it works out... I'm the most indecisive person the world, so I'm thinking moving around may suit me too!! Thank you 😘😘

2 hours ago, Emily Jordan said:

I am an early morning person, and feel I am at my best at that time..However, I have never had any requests for super early...

Sending a PM....

Very simple answer for me. 

When home in Denver incall only

On the road, my preference is outcall to my hotel.

Plenty of people have portable tables and it's not uncommon to see them in hotels. I always ask for a card if they are passing me by. 

So the conclusion to this topic...Hotels are ridiculously expensive right now ( at least the good ones), I'm guessing because of graduation...made a few phone calls, and worked out the original incall location with the original schedule :D...Thanks for all the input guys! Everything works out how its supposed to in the end :) 

1 hour ago, Jenniferxj6 said:

I love in call. Mostly don't like traveling to places I don't know😳🤦‍♀️.  Also I can leave and some else cleans at a nice hotel. 💞🎇life can be so nice this way 👍🏻💋🌹q4sqNNXy8e

I love the cleaning part too.. and it feels like you're always on vacation 😂😂

On 5/6/2017 at 10:31 AM, Emily Jordan said:

I personally don't do outcalls.  I would feel guilty if I found that a lady booked a room just for a session with me.  I'd hope she were able to book a few others. If she had the room for a number of days in a row and worked out of there regularly I would feel better about it.

Take your pick, then offer an outcall, or incall "special" for regulars to offset any loss due to the temporarily different business method. By the by, I'm not a regular, have never seen you and am way down here in the Springs...so, I have no agenda.

On 5/6/2017 at 0:37 AM, Emily Jordan said:

Hi All! 

😘

~Emily 

Hello again Miss Emily,

Figured I would toss my two pennies in on this one. 

As a new hobbyist an incall to a hotel just screams LE to me (in no way am I suggesting you have anything to do with LE of course). I would be very nervous and have a hard time relaxing at a hotel. Of course that just might be my inexperience and watching a few to many episodes of cops at play!

I on a personal level would prefer an accommodating provider to travel to me since for me it's certainly the safer bet! I however do recognise that that flips the risk the opposite direction and more so onto the provider. However, if perhaps you stuck with outcalls or agreed on mutual locations with your already known clients until you established a more permanent solution could plausibly work in your favor.

Best wishes in a resolution!

53 minutes ago, Live4DHour said:

Hello again Miss Emily,

Figured I would toss my two pennies in on this one. 

As a new hobbyist an incall to a hotel just screams LE to me (in no way am I suggesting you have anything to do with LE of course). I would be very nervous and have a hard time relaxing at a hotel. Of course that just might be my inexperience and watching a few to many episodes of cops at play!

I on a personal level would prefer an accommodating provider to travel to me since for me it's certainly the safer bet! I however do recognise that that flips the risk the opposite direction and more so onto the provider. However, if perhaps you stuck with outcalls or agreed on mutual locations with your already known clients until you established a more permanent solution could plausibly work in your favor.

Best wishes in a resolution!

Thank you :) 

I would think outcall would be limiting.  I know I can only do incall and many times its disappointing to see a hot lady in would love to see but she only offers out.  

I've never had a problem with hotels as long as they are nicer.  I've always been worried about houses or apts if I don't know the provider because there could always be someone else in another room waiting to rob me.  

When I started out, it seemed like all the ladies were in hotels - I thought that was just the norm.  Over time, I started to visit more and more homes, which has pluses and minuses.   If the home is clean and somewhat discrete, it's fine, but sometimes it is not....  At least with a nice hotel you know the room has been cleaned in the last 24 hours.  I get a kick out of some gals who work out of their home - one lady is so relaxed she just leaves her mail out, with her real name right there on the envelopes.  Pretty name too, much nicer than her stage name.  I pointed this out to her and she just laughed - didn't even bother to pick up the mail.

Incall and early morning are my preference.

Outcall is out.

I have had too many issues with provider incall at hotels.  Arrive at the appointed hotel only to find out no rooms are available, provider check did not clear the deposit for credit card, etc., etc.

Early morning appointments are super.

Outcall and grubhub.  I'm lazy.

15 minutes ago, Unclehazard91 said:

Outcall and grubhub.  I'm lazy.

Omg yes!! Problem solved 😂😂

But seriously, I'm personally an out call guy that lives in the foothills and am sorta disabled, so I know I'm a tough call to say yes to.  So I'm generaous and a good host and my place is always clean etc.  personally, I'm not in a position to in and out at some hotel far away. Both because of my disabilities and also actually my professsion etc.  I'm also a night owl.  But the girls I've met and seen at my place from TOB have said they've had a great time, and so have I.  My advice after years of hobbying would be to find an incall hotel or airbnb that gives you some flexibility with hours and timing, especially if you concentrate on daytime or morning clients.   That can get expensive without the right location arrangement.

I won't make incall appointments. Too many risks with LE. I can guarantee that my location is safe and secured. LE will never, under NO conditions send in a under cover officer into a situation/location they cannot control. They conduct risk assessments before each sting operation. That is the only way I participate in the hobby. So for me, it's outcalls only baby. This limits also the number of providers available( incall vs outcalls) seems like less outcalls. My final thought is I wont be trapped by LE in some dark hotel room.

My personal favorite is outcalls! I feel like it brings an even more appealing side out of a seeker. Honestly, who is not more comfortable in they're own home!? This comfortablity allows a provider to make a better impression and inatially create a better opportunity for returning visits.

Now on the other hand, incalls are just as exciting. It just unfortunately comes with a little more ground work and guessing. I always try to accommodate rooms of higher standard for both our comforts. Keeping safety and discretion at #1 priority. I also agree that limiting yourself to outcalls only, is a Gamble. Incalls provide higher volume and for some seekers the only way to fullfil they're unspoken desires.

All in all, do what makes you comfortable. Chances are the other person's around you are in the same position, there for a personal place of discretion or undisturbed dwelling. Out-Call, incall "I Stand on the fence"!

1 hour ago, Sophia Rodriguez said:

My personal favorite is outcalls! I feel like it brings an even more appealing side out of a seeker. Honestly, who is not more comfortable in they're own home!? This comfortablity allows a provider to make a better impression and inatially create a better opportunity for returning visits.

Now on the other hand, incalls are just as exciting. It just unfortunately comes with a little more ground work and guessing. I always try to accommodate rooms of higher standard for both our comforts. Keeping safety and discretion at #1 priority. I also agree that limiting yourself to outcalls only, is a Gamble. Incalls provide higher volume and for some seekers the only way to fullfil they're unspoken desires.

All in all, do what makes you comfortable. Chances are the other person's around you are in the same position, there for a personal place of discretion or undisturbed dwelling. Out-Call, incall "I Stand on the fence"!

Yes!  I love it Sofia.. thank you! 😘

I'm probably living in the land of illusion but having been in the hotel business for many many years, I'm comfortable in a hotel. 

It has been decades since I was in the hospitality industry but I did work with law enforcement on a few occasions. The police where looking for drug dealers who where using hotels to peddle their wares. 

I know the hotels don't really like being the location of a sting. They don't want their guest to see police walking people in handcuffs down the hallways or through the lobby. It doesn't make the guest feel safe. The police will probably use the employee entrance. know the hotel doesn't want a few police cars parked in front of the hotel. The first thing guest will say when they walk it is "whats going on?" so they have the police park in the back. A cruse around the back of the hotel will help put my mind at ease. 

The police wanted two rooms with an adjoining room. At that time they would put cameras hidden in the room service trays that littered the hallways. Today the cameras are so small they might not need to do that. I might be an old dinosaur and no doubt things have changed some, but I feel comfortable in a higher end hotel.