Benson

Is it that time?

26 posts in this topic

Ok... so a touchy subject. I had an appointment earlier this week where upon arrival the YL explained that "her time of the month" had come a little earlier than expected. She was very apologetic and I think it was more upsetting for her than it was to me and I truly do believe it was unexpected. Apart from one activity we still found plenty of ways to have fun... and I would see her again in a heartbeat. I've been in the hobby for 5 years (3-4 wk frequency) and to "my knowledge" this is the first time this has happened to me. I assume this kind of occurrance is rarely mentioned in reviews but it has me wondering...

For the guys: Has this ever happened to you? Is it more common than I've experienced? How did you handle it? Did you ever cancel "on the spot"? If she told you prior to arriving did you cancel then? How do your responses change if this was a first visit, repeat, or ATF?

For the gals: I'm not really expecting much of a response (if any) but I'll ask anyway. Apart from changing you ads to FBSM or Oral for that time, how do you handle it? Do you limit you clients to only regulars assuming that they would be more understanding... and would you tell them in advance or wait until arrival?

Out of respect for the YL, I did not review her knowing that I would be posting this thread instead. I save my review for my next visit ;-)

There are things that a provider can do so the client don't even know she is bleeding.

She could of stopped at Walgreens. 

If you are hung like a horse then maybe that would be the time to say "I can't take that right now!" 

On 5/5/2017 at 11:27 PM, Benson said:

Ok... so a touchy subject. I had an appointment earlier this week where upon arrival the YL explained that "her time of the month" had come a little earlier than expected. She was very apologetic and I think it was more upsetting for her than it was to me and I truly do believe it was unexpected. Apart from one activity we still found plenty of ways to have fun... and I would see her again in a heartbeat. I've been in the hobby for 5 years (3-4 wk frequency) and to "my knowledge" this is the first time this has happened to me. I assume this kind of occurrance is rarely mentioned in reviews but it has me wondering...

For the guys: Has this ever happened to you? Is it more common than I've experienced? How did you handle it? Did you ever cancel "on the spot"? If she told you prior to arriving did you cancel then? How do your responses change if this was a first visit, repeat, or ATF?

For the gals: I'm not really expecting much of a response (if any) but I'll ask anyway. Apart from changing you ads to FBSM or Oral for that time, how do you handle it? Do you limit you clients to only regulars assuming that they would be more understanding... and would you tell them in advance or wait until arrival?

Out of respect for the YL, I did not review her knowing that I would be posting this thread instead. I save my review for my next visit ;-)

She knew her cycle was coming as Most all woman do. Too many signs before hand ...It could have been a lie , it could have been true, either way Working on that dreaded thing has consequences to the body. Its supposed to be the time a month when a woman should relax, eat fruits, chocolate and just Chill! (For me anyway)

Personally I  never  work on mine .. I dont even want to be touched, seen or known to be alive for those four days ;)  And I  have never had a problem letting any guys know that want to book that week ..Hell Ivealways been told Thank You hahahahah 

Sadly, that is a great time for me to work! I am swollen and f*cking horny as a mofo. The problem is it is heavy and I would be afraid it would look more like a crime scene if I partook so I take the two days I have it, and chill.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Also, I don't always know when it is always coming. I have been 5 days early, or right on date with either no signs or every sign on the planet. Mother Nature truly is a bitch!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Sadly, that is a great time for me to work! I am swollen and f*cking horny as a mofo. The problem is it is heavy and I would be afraid it would look more like a crime scene if I partook so I take the two days I have it, and chill.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Sorry, a bit dumb when it comes to these things. Are you saying sex is pleasurable during the deluge? It might just be a fetish for some if you've clients you trust who are into that sort of thing. Just watch some episodes of Dexter and hit up the hardware store. Not my personal taste, but I'm sure someone out there's got a fetish for it. Might even be able to charge a higher premium seeing as it only comes around as often as the full moon.

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I still remember an multi-hour evening session from years ago.  When we left the room it did look like a crime scene. 

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

Sorry, a bit dumb when it comes to these things. Are you saying sex is pleasurable during the deluge? It might just be a fetish for some if you've clients you trust who are into that sort of thing. Just watch some episodes of Dexter and hit up the hardware store. Not my personal taste, but I'm sure someone out there's got a fetish for it. Might even be able to charge a higher premium seeing as it only comes around as often as the full moon.

It is and I cum easier and more often. I tend to be classy about it and not advertise it is my time. It is rare I get a request and the cleanup is a pain.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I still remember an multi-hour evening session from years ago.  When we left the room it did look like a crime scene. 

As long as you had a blast that is all that matters right?! :)

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

My ATF keeps track of her period and lets me know - so that I can schedule!  She is hornier, and I think she just plumb tastes better (more protein too)!

22 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

It is and I cum easier and more often. I tend to be classy about it and not advertise it is my time. It is rare I get a request and the cleanup is a pain.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Honey

Avoiding a big clean-up at fun time is what god made big beach towels for!

Many years ago, a working girl, heavy on her period,  sitting on a guys face for an hour was part of his Hells Angels initiation.

Edited by Admiral C

On 5/7/2017 at 11:43 AM, SultryKitten said:

Also, I don't always know when it is always coming. I have been 5 days early, or right on date with either no signs or every sign on the planet. Mother Nature truly is a bitch!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Very true! Not all women are regular on the same date every month. We all are different. Some of us bleed more than others too. Touchy moody highly emotional (at times) situation. 

Well...chicks bleed one week out of every month. Odds are pretty high you will encounter this being in the "hobby".

Real men have their red wings and feed geese.😂  Man up and dive in!!

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Well...chicks bleed one week out of every month. Odds are pretty high you will encounter this being in the "hobby".

Real men have their red wings and feed geese.😂  Man up and dive!!

You haven't lived until you earned your red wings...and fed the geese

"Red wings" i've got. Had them before many here were born. 

"Feed the geese" I had to look up. 😕

LOL...I really meant feed the geese

15 hours ago, Laci French said:

LOL...I really meant feed the geese

Squakkkk! Geese need feading!

Laci cracks us all up! Something ferocious at times!😂😂😂😂

I actually wonder about this. I feel bad but I kept making excuses or pushing back appointments because I don't know how accepted it is.

Personally I can't do anything the first day or so because of pain, but I'm also craving sexual attention a lot when I'm on it and right before. Plus the warmth and added lubrication makes it even more enjoyable for me (:

Would it turn people off if I was just transparent about it in my ad when it hits?

51 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

Would it turn people off if I was just transparent about it in my ad when it hits?

Some of the ladies simply post " Aunt FLo Blow & Go Special "  in their ads that time of the month.Gets the point across and keeps business cumming.

7 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

Some of the ladies simply post " Aunt FLo Blow & Go Special "  in their ads that time of the month.Gets the point across and keeps business cumming.

Subtle, I like it! 

7 hours ago, MyraGold said:

I actually wonder about this. I feel bad but I kept making excuses or pushing back appointments because I don't know how accepted it is.

Personally I can't do anything the first day or so because of pain, but I'm also craving sexual attention a lot when I'm on it and right before. Plus the warmth and added lubrication makes it even more enjoyable for me (:

No need to feel bad, it's completely natural!  I don't think I'd recommend putting it in the ads, just be upfront when you get a request.

How about this for an ad: "Hey Guys, it's that time of the month, wanna earn your Red Wings?  - Special this week only"

Nature happens. As long as it's not my sheets, I'm good

Only happened to me once. She was just starting and had no idea until I came up from DATY looking all bloody. Got my red wings, got her off and got an extra hour tacked on the appointment. A great time was had by all.

Laci feeding the geese is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.