Negative review postings

13 posts in this topic

Is it just me or does it seem like the moderators delay posting negative reviews until they would be buried a day or two on the review pages?

i can log on and see my negative review "pending ". Then when the review pages are a few days old my negative review shows up. But my positive review shows up right away. Makes me wonder, are they trying to protect the ladies?

Edited by a_happycamper_12
Spelling

8 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Is it just me or does it seem like the moderators delay posting negative reviews until they would be buried a day or two on the review pages?

i can log on and see my negative review "pending ". Then when the review pages are a few days old my negative review shows up. But my positive review shows up right away. Makes me wonder, are they trying to protect the ladies?

This subject has come up on other sites. I notice that on places like eccie and TER where the girth of the reviews are hidden from providers, the men tend to loosen up with details and write more candidly. But, yes I have noticed no shows and bad reviews tend to take a bit longer to post. This is also the only site that allows provider rebuttals, which, while entertaining, doesn't seem to accomplish much. My only guess is that bad reviews are scrutinized more closely in the event that the moderators need to ultimately take further action (banning accounts). Just a guess though.

11 minutes ago, Vassago said:

This subject has come up on other sites. I notice that on places like eccie and TER where the girth of the reviews are hidden from providers, the men tend to loosen up with details and write more candidly. But, yes I have noticed no shows and bad reviews tend to take a bit longer to post. This is also the only site that allows provider rebuttals, which, while entertaining, doesn't seem to accomplish much. My only guess is that bad reviews are scrutinized more closely in the event that the moderators need to ultimately take further action (banning accounts). Just a guess though.

That scrutinization is probably the reason.  Although, I can right now think of one girl that I want to see because of how she handled writing a rebuttal with a positive attitude and good explanation.

The delay may be caused by the Mods contacting the provider to see if she wants to post a rebuttal or just let it go unanswered.  It would be nice if a Mod posted the actual reason.

I doubt it, I have had positive reviews originate on the 2nd page down. It may just be the date the review happened vs the date it was approved. I would not read anything in to it. I don't think the mods have anything to gain or lose.

I'll probably catch hell for this one too. Obviously, don't care. I still have never posted a negative review. I guess nobody simply hasn't harmed or thieved me, yet. I've still got to experience NCNS, or dish it as well. Even if I did, I see noooo reason to dis somebody. If a Lady doesn't reply to me, well there's my answer. We're kind of dysfunctional society. If the mods don't jump at our every beckon and call, I guess as they're not on our payroll, so be it.

Negative reviews require different due diligence, which in some cases cause a delay in publishing.

On 5/7/2017 at 3:18 PM, fishndude57 said:

I'll probably catch hell for this one too. Obviously, don't care. I still have never posted a negative review. I guess nobody simply hasn't harmed or thieved me, yet. I've still got to experience NCNS, or dish it as well. Even if I did, I see noooo reason to dis somebody. If a Lady doesn't reply to me, well there's my answer. We're kind of dysfunctional society. If the mods don't jump at our every beckon and call, I guess as they're not on our payroll, so be it.

The mods are volunteers and not on anyone's payroll. maybe something to keep in mind before grumbling at them.  

17 minutes ago, boink36 said:

The mods are volunteers and not on anyone's payroll. maybe something to keep in mind before grumbling at them.  

That explains the need to go trout fishing....a good break from the grumbling.

25 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

That explains the need to go trout fishing....a good break from the grumbling.

Pueblo on Friday, just got the boat out marina. Walleye and wiper, maybe a smallie here and there.

7 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Pueblo on Friday, just got the boat out marina. Walleye and wiper, maybe a smallie here and there.

Just at north catamount yesterday and nailed it. Castmasters... go figure. Just opened may 1. 

5 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

At least you have your priorities straightened out. I miss the Wallie roundup myself. Catch 100 and you might catch 1 legal enough take home. Probably more appropriate for a PM, but I'll ask anyways, how do you troll for walleye and still keep the wiper/bass interested?  And just where the hell are them big ole catfish anyways? Wait ... I have to keep on topic. Bad reviews .... BAAAAD!

15 minutes ago, Vassago said:

At least you have your priorities straightened out. I miss the Wallie roundup myself. Catch 100 and you might catch 1 legal enough take home. Probably more appropriate for a PM, but I'll ask anyways, how do you troll for walleye and still keep the wiper/bass interested?  And just where the hell are them big ole catfish anyways? Wait ... I have to keep on topic. Bad reviews .... BAAAAD!

Make my night! That Vassgo totally gave me a new perspective on fishing! Smart little demon you are!😈😈